Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We are not here to watch people just crying,gossiping,eating sleeping and fighting over anda,coffee we need some entertainment and sapna is master at that she is not on a holiday like vishal,sana and karishma.
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And if she is crossing her line then bb would have interfered.BB is not interfering that means she is doing fine and bb expects this from every inmates.And I love the way anti-sapna threads are turned praising threads.sapna and her fans are rocking this forum.
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she ws awesome in chor police task. hving so mch fun... imam is beginning to get on my nerves

Originally posted by: gotohell222

Do any of you feel Sapna ****************   its like she doesnt give a damn about anyone else.. and becomes so dirty and just weird.

really dont like her.

Edited: Removed a line which is sensitive to those children as well as contestant.

sometimes,she tries hard to be entertaining but forgets this is not entertainment of her but her irritating part ..  i find her very annoying when she starts jumping for some minutes for no reason...
KeerthiV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tasks are given to housemates to get them involved otherwise why would BB give tasks at all. I like Sapna's enthusiasm when it comes to tasks.

Frankly I'll take Sapna's loud enthusiasm over Vishal's lazy loser attitude!Edited by ketkit81 - 11 years ago
Sapna tasks are fun to watch. Yeah agree she does not care a damn while doing them...she desperately wants to win. However , it's not irritating to me...I just like her
gotohell222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^ u guys didnt get my point... its the fact that she doesnt listen to anyone.. starts shouting.. jumping around...

if you think that is entertainment then good for you. I think thats irritating.. look at how Urvashi did Khufia Task, that was entertainment... even Rajeev is entertaining in this task.

Its just that Sapna i feel becomes a different personality.

Compare Sapna to last time Salman was there, her mood.. and then her here. Thats a HUGE fluctuation... and also, Sapna is a hypocrite. But by no means do I hate her, she is much much better person than Imam, Ashka, Delnaz and Sana.

Out of Topic, but it seems like Vishal wont go away, article on homepage about his love scene with Sana. BB is trying so hard for this to work, its a pity. I really hope Vishal leaves though.. hes a nice guy, but very dull.

VERY DULL.

like Nirhua level Dull.

he had a great opputunity in last show to touch IMAM and actually see if Imam would do anything.

If he tried to get physical, he would be out of the show. If he didn't than he wouldnt have kept to his word... wudda be awesome, but he didnt have the balls i guess.

I really really really want KRK on this show, KRK vs IMAM, that would be a battle for the ages. lol.
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
She goes mad everytime there is a task. Really steps on people's toes.  I really wouldnt want to be around her during a task, really over dose it.  You can see everyone gets  irritated but control themselves.  Im thinking was she like this with tasks before the 5 lakhs prize was announced or only after that?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Imagine a 100 meter dash. Based on their mood all the housemates trot, jog or even walk for the dash. Sapna is the only one who runs each and every time.

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am not Sapna fan but I like her during her task!!