Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
but r u really sure abt ur this theory...cuz nw m sure ki prithvi nd mystery man r not connected!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise prithvi wud have known who had removed tht fuse?????hein na???????????
Arjun_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prithvi is also being stalked, it seems. After all, way back, he too was snagged in that CCTV recording. This Mystery Man seems to know a lot more than we imagined, not just about the BFFs, but also Prithvi. The Mystery Man seems to leave behind some calling card that links to Prithvi- first the recording, then the Shayari that only Prithvi could complete, then the letters P, R and I if the poster was put together, then the backward message.
Edited by Arjun_M - 11 years ago
Poojaaaaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjun_M

Anybody imagine a Karthik calling Karthik pattern in this show? One of them is possibly doing this and pretending someone else (fictitious) is.

I like your theory
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey arjun do post ur theory or clue which u have wrked out here only,so dat v all can discuss
Arjun_M thumbnail
The message in the doll and on the tape says "I'm ready, do you wanna play with me?" Tapes can be played backwards, so a message may be caught.

Reversed, it says - "Prithvi bhi apna BF tha" - but it's not clear- but the message, forwards itself, isn't very clear, so it's likely to be a backward message modified.

There's a chance that Prithvi may have some kind of connection with their past, but they remember nothing. Particularly Sanju, since he speaks about her friends and family like he knows them well.

I wonder what we can make out of the promos that feature Sanju and Ella. Ella's parents separated long ago and she's lived with her socialite mom, and says she now has plenty of choices- whatever they may be. She's also seen planting some 'evidence' in Sanju's (or was it Vinnie's) handbag. Sanju doesn't seem to trust boys at all, and an incident tied to her past (sound of a child crying) may be the reason- and we don't really know what happened to her mother. EDIT: Then there's Vinnie's promo, where she bemoans her family's preference for her younger brother, and feels rather neglected.

I've still got suspicions about Sanju's dad. Can't say why, but there's more on him than on, say, Prof Rigved. I've already mentioned a few hints earlier too.

And the BFF's, Sanju in particular- why don't they just try a little harder to find out who did it? Sanju could just ask Sunny for a description of the mystery man, but she didn't. Ella seemed to enjoy being touched, otherwise, she would turn around and confront 'Mac' and get a clear view.
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
message playing in backwards,dat was reaaly gr8 of u!! and whoever is mastermind behind mystery man,he/she is 1 of the bffs,bcoz bday video was very much personal and dat video can b owned by them only,2nd thng is the mastermnd knows their houses also very well,so it cant be sme1 distant,so among the bffs-sanju cant be,bcoz all the clues r targetted to her only,ella bhi mujhe nehi lagta,i have serious doubt on vinnie and aprt frm them it can only be varun or sme1 related to varun ,can be prthvi also... i dnt think it is mac or sahil or ne1 in the clge bcoz they cant own dat video,unless they stole it๐Ÿ˜Š
Arjun_M thumbnail
Do you see a link between Varun getting drunk and wild with the BFFs and much later, Prithvi's roommate getting drunk and trying to dance with Ella? Do you believe that was set up by the Secret Society that this Mystery Man seems to belong to?

It seems Prithvi, Anu Shukla and Inspector Abhay Kadam know the secret of the BFFs but don't have evidence (or in Prithvi's case, authority) to nail them. Inspector Abhay once asked the BFFs why all the crimes that happen are only targetted at them. One may wonder why Inspector Abhay is always on the case involving the BFFs.
Arjun_M thumbnail
A few things to think about- both Ella and Vinnie don't get along well with their own families. Sanju, on the other hand, has a good time there. But nothing is known about Varun's family yet.

A Dr Desai was mentioned by Prof Rigved when he spoke to Mallika. Prithvi's landlord is also named Desai. Connection?

INTERMISSION: Vinnie has her own theme song. What is it?

Just what is the deal with Ella's mom? Something very fishy about her. More than Sanju's dad and Prof Rigved.

New Mystery Man (maybe just a mystery background) Daljit gets a call that the first Mystery Man has been caught. He says, one down, three to go, with a cross on Varun in that poster. Was that first Mystery Man a brainwashed and experimented-on Varun? And is Daljit connected in any way to Ella's family? I get the feeling he was...
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
daljeet???m i missing sumthng???

but dnt u think...the mystery man was a dumb...and the persone who hired thm did this on purpose...cuz he knew tht he might haf got caught...

and normally luk at the pattern mystery man is following

for sanju he just keeps on dropping clues...he never harms her
even though he entered her house still wat he did was...?? he jus made her aware of his presence thatz it

for ella...he basically did nuthing...only once he went and tht to touched her ewww thtz it!!!

but for vinnie...vinnie toh he directly wanted tio harm her...kill her infact

yy?????? y only vinnie and not sanju and ella???

and vinnie has a theme song???sry i did not get u here??????/
Arjun_M thumbnail
Daljeet- Hideous swimming instructor who has a nasty fascination for Ella. The precap shows that he had a broken marriage/relationship as well. There's a chance he's involved with Ella's mom too. A lot of things happen twice here.

Varun got drunk at a party and tried to serenade Sanju. Likewise, Prithvi's roommate did that with Ella. Varun cast Ella aside and spoke in the party that he loves Sanju- then Mac tells Sanju "she's beautiful". The mystery man touching Ella is almost a repeat of Daljeet touching her at the swimming pool.

The timing of Daljeet saying "one down, three to go" referring to Varun, when he receives news of the capture of the first mystery man, gives a hint that Varun was safely out of the way once the mystery man was captured.

@chaichil - in the shower scene, as well as the Mr/Ms Westwood episode, when she is walking towards Prof Rigved. This is some old Indian folk tune played on a sitar.