Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I must say the entry was drama-packed and exciting.Lots of hope from Sriti...
Dhruti_rocks434 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How cum Ganga be a Natha pratha victim dis pratha was band na after phoolis incident.socity will never accept dis pratha any more.i have a feeling that Ganga may b 2nd wife of dis guy nd d baby is from his 1st wife. May b he killed his 1st wife nd Ganga knw that.
shalluuu thumbnail
gaga ki story jo bhi ho start it...touch me not is euff 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I just saw new written scroll talking AnSh life and new path in Jagya's life. They added Sriti in the banner with Jagya.

I didn't know where to post it so saying it here.
shil_hc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sriti's acting in today's episode was just mindblowing.. wish to see mre of her,
Minionite thumbnail
I think we should take this discussion to the AT now. I mean she has entered BV already.
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ganga's looks so brave wish to see her story more. Edited by vidya0000 - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shalluuu

want more of ganga...

yes,me too. Sriti is really good.
Someone please enlighten me. I'm confused about Ganga's story. 

I understood that her husband married again to have babies...but i just read in some post that Ganga is second wife to her husband...is that so? It  was not written in the update that her husband has 3 wives ! Did she get married at 12 as a second wife?? 

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Someone please enlighten me. I'm confused about Ganga's story. 

I understood that her husband married again to have babies...but i just read in some post that Ganga is second wife to her husband...is that so? It  was not written in the update that her husband has 3 wives ! Did she get married at 12 as a second wife?? 

Ganga was married off to Ratan when she was 14. This was after Ratan's first wife died. Ratan "bought" her from her chacha-chachi solely for the purpose of bearing children. They tried for many years but when she could not get pregnant, Ratan decided to marry a third time. Just as he was getting married the third time, Ganga got pregnant. Ratan decided to get married anyway but keep Ganga around for the baby but, I think, with the intention of getting rid of her once she had the baby. Ganga is stuck in this nightmarish situation just because of her baby who she will not give up. I think Ratan's third wife is not shown as yet.