anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks khushi  for updating  such an emotional episode😛
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi12

Ever since Anandi 's  sangeet happened from then on I am searching for one person I have seen her no where neither in Jagaya 's return at home  neither in Anandi's marriage , neither in Anandi's bidaai , last time I have seen her in sangeet from then I couldn't see her anywhere and she is none other than Sugna where she is ?or I have missed her anywhere 😳please do tell me if i missed seeing her ?

Mahi: Suguna is indeed missing. She was not there for the wedding !!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Caps added on page 1! 😉
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Mahi: Suguna is indeed missing. She was not there for the wedding !!

Thanks dixie ...cvs gave leave for such an important character at such an important time 😕i hope everything is fine on actress side otherwise amnesia suffering cvs forgot about Phooli long ago Sugna was present till sangeet now she is disappeared 😕Shyam alone is there i was looking out for her where is she ?neither her children are to be seen anywhere they were present  in promo  telling viewers about Anandi ki shaadi and in which doli she will leave but  themselves missing in marriage and bidaai 😆
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
so finally shiv and anandi in car cant wait to see the rest...😆

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Just managed to catch up with the episode.

It was a very emotional episode.

I felt bad for both Anandi and Singhs .Neither parties expected to see this day in their lives.

Singhs who brought her here as their daughter in law with dreams and hopes that she  will carry on their legacy forward pass it on to the new generation.And she from a tender age of eight strived hard to live up to their expectations with such dedication and earned their love and a place in their hearts.
All their dreams of seeing their legacy being carried forward were shattered by one foolish and selfish person and they are forced to let go of a gem of a person who lit up their lives like a candle when their lives were filled with darkness.

Today the Singhs rose up to the occasion.They took on a role which they never expected to and fulfilled the duties required by that role wholeheartedly.They gave away the girl who they brought into their lives with a promise of future filled with happiness when they couldn't fulfil that promise made to that little girl they found somebody who would fill her life with colours and make her dreams come true.Their acts define the term parents in law.

DS she truly loves her she has come a long way and did realise that the methods she used to bring some order to life were not always right.Her heart may be in the right place but she made mistakes handling her.
Loved the way she cautioned A to put the her best foot forward when she entered her new sasural.

It was a beautiful episode that showed that reflected the love that Anandi earned from Singhs.
Will Shekhars measure up to that or not has to be seen.
ranbirkprfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a wounderful and quick update 👍🏼
Thanks for the update 

Anandi covered Phooli's and Sungna's part too😆.Poor thing , the CV's made her smile for 2 episodes and then made her cry for 6 episodes continuously😳...God, she's been crying more than the Singh's themselves!! 😕