Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The time has come when i have to say gud bye to everyone...i am taking a break from forum...i do not know whether it will be a short or a long break but please all my frnds i request you all to keep the forum active in my absence...i don't know how i will pass my days without coming to the forum, it will be so hard for me but it will be better than the feeling that someone i feel very close to my heart has hurt me alot and made me cry...and i am not in the mood to cry anymore...when i will feel gud then i will return to the forum and michelle...you cannot stalk me on facebook as i have already deactivated my account...amit...now u will realize that i was not joking ...lashy...i know it will be tough for u but the toughest for me because i will not be surrounded by my forum frnds...bye nandini...miss u alot

Please i request...do not miss me and enjoy like always...i am always with u all...enjoy RJN and housewife forum...i will join u all after sometime...You frnds r the part of my life and sorry for all the activities done by me which have hurt you...very sorry again.

BYE BYE...lashy, namzz, rash, amit, nandini, kul, rosh, amud, ikshu, suki, faisa, ritu, harish bhai, visha, karsuh, rechus ,maria,tamzin, farha, lubs, zibah ,smiley, ifians, sweet, swetha, suki, fahi, thehom neelu, joyel, spinky, seema, ssfdar and everyone who's name i forgot at the moment

Merry chritmas and a happy new year along with my favourite ruk jana nahi anniversary day...Leaving with pain...LOVE YOU ALL

And remember...mai wahi choti si pyari si nanhi si bacchi jo indu ko like krti h wo hamesha rahugi...heheheEdited by sonali.singh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sybsms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u can not do this to us sonal.y did u close fb account.i will miss u lot.atleast mail me u r email id.i do not want t lose u
Sanahil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sona Darling.. plzzz... at least forum to na chorro...   V love u , so v need U.. come back yaarrr... ðŸ˜Š
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What happened? koi problem kyaa? why you're leaving temporarily? :(
sybsms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sonu sister come back please
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Online dikh rahi ho tum ...badi ajib nautanki hai yaar
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i will miss you sooo much ðŸ¤— ðŸ˜­ xoxo god bless you! hope to hear from you soon...! tu best hai yaar sona!!!
Sanahil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hay Sona.. My Khabri.. yaar i need u ... i miss you.. come back yaar.. love u.. 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sona, why the sudden departure?? Will miss you.
Rashmi04 thumbnail
I guess you have exams till 29th dec.

All the best !!!!

Sirf books hee kaam aate hai.

Take care.