Posted: 11 years ago
waiting for next update
soon dear
malikah05 thumbnail
Vry nice...continue soon...
piya- thumbnail

Thanks for your love and support dear friends. I met with an accident and I had a very high fever from the past week hence could not update my ffs I am sorry for the delay 😳 Here is the next update I hope u will enjoy reading it.

PART 55

Prem: India aane se pehle maine Briganza aunty se baat kar li  thi wo Geet ko apni beti maanti hai aur unhone kaha Geet ki khushi ke liye wo humare plan mein humara saath degi; unhone Maan ko bhi alag tareeke se convince kar liya hai ab Maan aur Geet ko ek saath ek ghar mein rehne se koi nahi rokh saktha khud Geet bhi nahi [Before coming back to India I had a conversation with Briganza aunty. She considers Geet as her child and for the sake of her happiness she got ready to be a part of this plan. She was successful to convince Maan in her own stlye and now there is absolutely no way through which Maan and Geet can escape from living together under the same roof. No one can pose an obstacle not even Geet']

Sanju: What an idea Sirji..

Both of them burst out laughing as finally the stage was set for the second innings of Maaneet's life to begin right from the same place where it had started' "THEIR FLAT"

Two hours later,

Mrs. Briganza's bunglow had got converted into a battlefield by now

Sanjana was massaging her head with a balm whereas Mrs. Briganza was reading the climax of her favourite novel by putting cotton buds in her ears.

Geet and Maan were fighting like Tom and Jerry; their accusations was certainly not leading to any sort of solution but it was certainly adding to the noise pollution

After few more minutes there was a smile on Mrs. Briganza's face as she had completed her reading session and now it was time for her to take command of the situation

Mrs. Briganza: Chup bilkul Chup [Shut up both of u]

The interference of a third voice in between their silly argument was enough to introduce a full stop temporarily in their convo'

Mrs. Briganza: Dekho baba tum dono agar aise hi ladthe rahe toh flat kisi ko bhi nahi milega tum dono ek paas 2 options hai; number 1 aapas mein baitkar decide karlo ke  kaun ownership se peeche hatne ko taiyaar hai; ya phir tum dono ke paas option 2 bachta hai jiske mutabik tum dono ko ek saath rehna padega agar dono bhi option manzoor nahi hai toh bhool jau ke iss flat mein kabhi tum mein se kisine entry bhi li  thi' [Listen guys if u both keep on fighting then none of u will get this flat. Both of u have 2 options one either by mutual talks decide who is ready to step behind from this ownership claim or else go for the second option and live together in that flat. If none of these options are fine with you'll then I guess u need to forget about this flat permanently..]

Her straight forward declaration rendered Maaneet speechless

Geet: Ye mera ghar hai main isse kyun chodu? [This is my house why should I leave it?]

Maan: Legally iss ghar par mera bhi utna hi haq hai toh main kyun peeche hatu? [Legally this house I also own a part of this house so why should I step back?]

Mrs. Briganza: Uff toh ye kaho na ke tum dono ek saath rehne k liye taiyaar ho khamkha itne der se ladh kyun rahe the? [Okay so you'll are ready to stay with each other unnecessarily you'll were fighting for no reason]

Geet: Mujhe iss insaan ke saath nahi rehna [ I am not interested to stay with this man]

Maan: Chalo achhi baat hai aunty ab hum sabne Geet ka decision sun liya hai toh main vakeel ko bula lata hoon aur phir property ke papers mere naam permanently transfer kar dijiyega [Great; since Geet does not want to stay with me I guess it would be better to call a lawyer and transfer the property papers on my name]

Geet: Hello koi zabardasti hai kya? [Hello is it a compulsion?]

Maan: Jo samajna hai samjho main toh iss property pe apna claim  nahi chodunga [U r free to think whatever u feel like thinking. I am not going to step back from claiming this property]

Geet: Ye koi airi gairi property nahi hai Mr. MSK jise har koi khareed ya bhech sakta hai ye Geet ki yaado ka basera hai jispar' [This ain't any ordinary property Mr. MSK that any individual can think of selling or purchasing; this is the precious gem of Geet's memories which']

Maan: Jispar sirf aur sirf Maan ka haq hai [Which were and will always remain Maan's possession]

Maan locked Geet's eyes into an intent eyelock as he spoke these words'

Geet's throat became as dry as the desert; for unknown reasons she had no reply to the confident declaration of Maan's truth

Mrs. Briganza: Dekh Geet  ab decision tere haath mein hai Maan ko dono bhi option manzoor hai agar tune Maan ke saath uss ghar mein rehne ke liye haan kar di toh tujhe bhi uss flat ki ownership mil jaayegi warna main flat Maan ke naam transfer kar dungi [Geet the ball is in your court. Maan has no problem in sharing the property papers with u; if u agree to stay with Maan then u will get the ownership or else the flat will go to Maan]

Geet: Par [But..]

Sanjana: Dekh Geet  ab toh mera sardard ka balm bhi khatm ho gaya hai; ek kaam karte hai kuch din ke liye tu Maan ke saath reh le tab tak Prem se salah mashora karke bade se bade vakeel ko iss mamle ka solution dundne ke liye involve kar lete hai par inn sab mein kuch waqt lag jaayega aur kya pata agar tu apni zidd par adi rahi aur Maan akele uss ghar mein rehne k liye gaye toh ho sakta hai humara case kamzor ho jaaye; tu bus ek sawal ka jawab de tujhe wo flat chahiye ke nahi? [Geet my headache balm is also over now I think you should stay with Maan in that flat for few days by that time we will discuss this matter with Prem and will consult a good lawyer m sure we will get a proper solution of this problem but if u continue to stay stubborn then I am afraid there r chances that u might lose the ownership of this flat now just answer one question do u want this flat or no?]

Geet: Yes

Sanju: So that's the deal Geet will stay with Maan

Geet was shocked with Sanju's declaration but the temptation of keeping her dream house with her was so strong that this time she did not resist

Mrs. Briganza: Toh tum logh kabse rehna chahte ho flat mein? [So when will you'll shift to the flat?]

Maan: Main toh abhi aa raha hoon par ' [I am coming right now but']

Maan gives a teasing smirk to Geet

Geet: Main bhi [Me too]

These were the last words that Geet spoke before decorating her eyes with black sunglasses; she was in no mood to allow Maan to read the tension that was developing in her heart just by the thought of staying with him day and night under one roof'

Geet left for her bunglow with Sanju to take her belongings; Maan kept on admiring her till the time her shadow blended with the invisible waves of the air'

Maan: Thanks Mrs. Briganza

Mrs. Briganza: Ye jhooth maine tumhare liye nahi balki apni phool jaisi beti Geet ke liye kaha hai jiski zindagi mein tumne jaane anjaane kuch aise kaate bicha diye the jisse aaj bhi uski muskurahat mein ek dard ki parchayi nazar aati hai [I consider Geet as my daughter and I have lied for the sake of her happiness; I want to see her original smile back which is now hidden behind the thorn clad paths that u had bestowed on her]

Maan: Kaate maine bichaye zarur the par ab Geet ki zindagi mein itni khushiyaan bhar dunga ke jab bhi wo palatkar apne beete hue kal ko dekhegi toh usse bus khushiyon aur pyar ka aashiyaana nazar aayega'. Aaj se humari zindagi mein beete hue har pal ko dubara likhe jaane ka aagaz hua hai aur  ab se har subah Geet ki zindagi mein khushiyon ki roshni aur raat ko makmali chandni ki bauchaar karne ki zimedaari meri hai' [I had laid a carpet of thorns but now I will flood Geet's life with mesmerizing colors of happiness so that whenever she looks behind to scan her past there will always be a divine smile on her face; today is the day when I will start writing our past again and now onwards every morning will scatter a joyful glow and every night will lay a silky moonlit veil on my Geet's mind and soul' this is my promise]

Saying so Maan took Mrs. Briganza's blessings and walked out of the door with the determination of Geet's love in his eyes'

After an hour;

Maan was waiting for Geet at their old flat

Sanju had excused herself in the pretext of consulting a lawyer hence Geet had to face Maan all alone

As soon as Geet stepped out of the elevator Maan began his mission of wooing his ladylove again by adorning a Roadside Romeo avtaar.

Geet was rehersing some rude lines that she would be saying to Maan in order to convince him that she is not at all affected by his presence or absence but before Geet could say anything Maan surprised him by singing these lines.

Maan: Baharo phool barsau mera mehboob aaya hai, mera mehboob aaya hai; Hawao raagini gaau mera mehboob aaya hai mera mehboob aaya hai' [Seasons of spring shower with flowers my love has arrived... winds sway and sing the tunes of love my love has arrived]

Geet was stunned to hear Maan singing a song for her it took her few seconds to digest this fact; she decided to utter few angry words so to bring the harsh and selfish MSK in front of her she could handle that selfish persona of his very easily but this flirting and romantic style of his was making her completely insane

Before she could chose her words Maan continued

Maan: Kitni hasrat hai hume tumse dil lagaane ki paas aane ki tumhe zindagi mein lane ki main dil ki baat bhala kaise kahu kaise kahu' [How much I wish to fall in love with u; to come near u to make u a part of my life' How should I tell u the secrets of my heart? How should I tell u this my love?]

Geet's breaths were already heavy with great difficulty she allowed herself to raise a finger in Maan's direction as if she was all ready to challenge him but today Maan was on a mission of making the dreams of his lady love that there would be a day wherein he will flirt with her with full authority

He locked the finger that she had raised with his finger and started walking ahead forcing Geet to move behind as he allowed his vocal chords to sing another song in her honor

Maan: Ruth na jaana tum se kahu toh main inn aakhon mein jo rahu toh; tum ye maano ya na maano tum ye jaano ya na jaano mere jaisa deewana tum paayogi nahi yaad karogi main na rahu toh ruth na jaana tum se kahu toh'[Pls don't start sulking if I should say to u that I want to dwell in these eyes'whether u know it or don't ; whether u agree or don't; u will never find another lover like me'You will remember me when I am gone pls don't start sulking if I should say so]

The love that was getting reflected in Maan's eyes were forcing Geet's heart to melt in his embrace but her mind was not giving her this permission with a fake disgusted look in her eyes Geet pushed Maan aside and started walking ahead but her advancing steps were brought to a halt as soon as Maan held her hand lovingly and sang these words'

Maan: Jau tum chahe jaha yaad karoge waha ke  ek ladka duniya mein hai jo de sakta hai tumpe jaan.. [Go wherever u want u will remember me there; that there was a guy in this world who loved u to such an extent that he could die million deaths on ur name]

Geet didn't knew what should be her reaction to this situation she forcefully removed her hand from Maan's grip without looking behind her middle finger was just about to leave the paradise of Maan's warmth when Maan held it possessively and said

Maan: Mere haath mein tera haath ho saari jannatein mere saath ho tu jo paas ho phir kya ye jaha tere pyar mein ho jaau fanaa [When my hand is in yours the whole paradise is mine; when u r with me what use have I for this world. Let ur love annihilate me]

Geet was forcing herself to act rude she had always dreamt to see a flirting and romantic side of Maan right from her college days but she was trying hard to convince herself that this wish of hers could never turn into a reality even in her best of imaginations; Maan was simply playing with her emotions her mind declared'

She pulled herself away from his folds and in an attempt to control her strange emotions she walked so fast that her leg got twisted in the process; she was just about to fall when a protective shield of two loving arms cocooned her in their warmth

Maan sang these words as he lifted Geet in his arms

Maan: Rukh zindagi ne modh liya kaisa humne socha nahi tha kabhi aisa' aata nahi yakeen kya se kya ho gaya kis tarah main tumse bewafa ho gaya; Insaaf kar doh hume maaf kar doh itna hi kar doh karam'Dil de diya hai jaan tumhe denge daga nahi karenge sanam O rab di kasam yaara rab di kasam [Life has taken such a direction which I had never thought about; I cannot believe what has happened how I became unfaithful to u' Do justice pls forgive me just do this' I have given u my heart I will give u my life, I will not betray u]

Geet was touched with these beautiful words of his that fitted perfectly in their case before she could do anything Maan took her to the door of their flat. Geet had the keys and without any second thoughts she unlocked the door and opened the flat thus allowing the memories of their special moments to welcome them gracefully

She heard some soul searing words from Maan as he entered the flat carrying the princess of his heart in his arms.

Maan: Aa aagosh mein meri zulf sawaru teri chahat ke rango se main maang saja du teri maahiya ve aaj mainu avi kyun hai lagta aashiq de sachha howe roop honed rab ka; hum yaha hai tum yaha ho hone do Milan' jaaneman jaaneman' Sajan ghar aana tha sajan ghar aaye hai piya manm bhana tha piya mann bhaye hai har khushi hai ab tumhari mujhe de do gum jaaneman jaaneman' [Come in my arms and allow me to comb your tresses; with the colors of love let me decorate your hair parting; oh my love why do I feel like this today? The lover who is true is the image of God; I am here u r here let us get united sweetheart oh sweetheart.  Was to come to the lover's home u have come to your beloved's home Give me ur sorrows and take away all happiness sweetheart oh sweetheart']

Geet was lost in Maan's eyes and Maan took this opportunity to make their entry into their memories special by carrying Geet inside the flat

He placed her on her favourite chair and went on his knees. He held her hand lovingly and continued

Maan: Tum humesha chahti thina ke tumhara ghruhpravesh aisa hi ho meri baho mein [ U wanted your ghruhpravesh to take place in my arms right Geet?]

These words of Maan were enough to bring Geet out from the intoxication of his loving side

She got up in frustration and walked straight into her room trying to dictate to Maan that their past can never change

Maan remained calm and did not react; Geet considered this to be her victory but this fantasy of hers got a reality check as she heard Maan humming one of the most soul searing romantic song for her

Maan: Aaye ho meri zindagi mein tum bahar banke mere dil mein yuhi rehna haye mere dil mein yuhi rehna tum pyar pyar banke aaye ho meri zindagi mein tum bahar banke' [U have entered my life like spring remain in my heart forever having become love; love itself']

She closed the door of her room and held her bracelet tightly she knew the coming days were not going to be easy for her' IT WAS EASY TO HATE MAAN WHEN HE WAS SELFISH BUT HOW COULD HE HATE A MAN WHO WAS TRYING TO REKINDLE THE MEMORIES OF HER PAST BY FULFILLING ALL HER SMALL AND BIG DREAMS?

Precap: More Maaneet moments 😳

PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT

ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST

Love-Divya (aka Piya)

PART 56: Page 94

Edited by piya- - 11 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
flirting maan wow
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update,cont soon.
Waiting 2 c more moments of maaneet.
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly Pls take care of urself dear & hope u r fine now ...🤗
Update is mind blowing ...👏
Waiting 4 more Maaneet moments ...😳
continue soon pls ...
Thnxxx 4 PM ...
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Part 54 - Lovely part
Loved airport scene...prem came with a super idea
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Part 55 - Loved it...awesome update...loving maan now...want more maaneet moments