Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

Urm. how the heck did alia get more fame than Illeana?

excuse me that's lame to same.

Ileana already got more movie offers and both critics and audience loved her. Can't say the same about allia.

also can some people stop writing in caps lock. No need to shoutπŸ˜›

To some extent RUDE comments - i have to shout!!!

And also Ileana was good but Priyanka stole the limelight of Barfi. Go ask a norm and they will remember Alia more than Ileana. 

When people think of SOTY they remember of 3 newcomers. When people think of Barfi they PC and Ranbir

Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

To some extent RUDE comments - i have to shout!!!

And also Ileana was good but Priyanka stole the limelight of Barfi. Go ask a norm and they will remember Alia more than Ileana. 

When people think of SOTY they remember of 3 newcomers. When people think of Barfi they PC and Ranbir

well you have no right to shout. it's against rules to write in caps lock πŸ˜› and if you shout towards rude comments then shout at all your comments.

Illeana stole the show in barfri from priyanka. Illeana was so natural and played the character so easily. She got so much praise by critics and audience.

People don't even know who alia is, she has no screen presence. Illeana is a star already in the south, she is much more famous.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nicko don't take offence πŸ€— I just never really liked Alia for some reason...she's pretty and stuff but I don't rate her...plus Ileana she literally blew me away in Barfi.
The show already started! How did you know Alia is the winner?
ruky786 thumbnail
Mogli Crystal seen it on Twitter it's on 2nd page of this thread :)

Originally posted by: bambogli

The show already started! How did you know Alia is the winner?

mogli your icon πŸ˜•
Puffin

I CAN WRITE WITH CAPS AND I DONT NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO

You think you can boss people around

Well TOO BAD!!! Alia won. Rightfully with audiences vote. Big Star was the first full public voting awards in Bollywood. 

Now don't claim it's rigged. And If you do, I wouldn't be surprised since Kat isn't nominated for major category.

FInally, you are speaking from your point of view. Stop assuming you are carrying whole worlds opinions in your mind
ruky786 thumbnail
WaitπŸ˜• are you sure Alia has won because reading tweets and it hasn't started yet rehearsals are happening?

Originally posted by: ruky786

Nicko don't take offence πŸ€— I just never really liked Alia for some reason...she's pretty and stuff but I don't rate her...plus Ileana she literally blew me away in Barfi.

I won't be offended unlike someone who is bashing Alia and saying how could she win???
It's peoples choice

Yes I agree in terms Acting, Ileana was better but Alia got a dream debut too.

to me it doesn't matter who wins. But no one should bash Alia just coz she won.

Originally posted by: ruky786

WaitπŸ˜• are you sure Alia has won because reading tweets and it hasn't started yet rehearsals are happening?

I never shared the news.
πŸ˜†

And secondly yeah right some priyanka rohra chick is getting ready to go to BSA tonight