Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: prabba

Thanks TIA, I will think about it, I want to be in touch with all my DORIANS for sure, I may switch to MB 

Please do. I am in touch with mods and I have let her know the people who won't break any rules knowingly. She had asked me for a list and I have provided it. So far, she has informed me when someone broke rules and consulted me how she can handle the matter. That was a nice treatment for a change. 
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prabba

Thanks Pinq.. I appreciate it...
Yes bullying of any kind is epidemic in teens...

This is some sort of bullying too, if I was a teenager at the receiving end... I would feel differently

Age matters. i'm also a teen.but if anyday i face this kind of situation(i really wish i don't)whatever i do, will never commit suicide.i don't know if i've this sense bcause of my upbringing or whatever,but i'll never choose that path.Bcoz i've a family who love me unconditionally.everyday i want 2 pull my bro's leg,get scold by my mum, chat wid my dad& have fun wid my friends.i won't let some pathetic people control& destroy my beautiful life,no matter what situation is,i'll fight it.at the end IT'S MY LIFE & i know how 2 lead & control it.
Suicide is never a solution.it's like u've a headche then cut ur head.NO. 2 recover frm it,u need medicine,caring.if u face problems,share wid ur close ones,but NOT SUICIDE.we've only one life,no matter what situation is we shouldn't let it go.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pinq

Age matters. i'm also a teen.but if anyday i face this kind of situation(i really wish i don't)whatever i do, will never commit suicide.i don't know if i've this sense bcause of my upbringing or whatever,but i'll never choose that path.Bcoz i've a family who love me unconditionally.everyday i want 2 pull my bro's leg,get scold by my mum, chat wid my dad& have fun wid my friends.i won't let some pathetic people control& destroy my beautiful life,no matter what situation is,i'll fight it.at the end IT'S MY LIFE & i know how 2 lead & control it.
Suicide is never a solution.it's like u've a headche then cut ur head.NO. 2 recover frm it,u need medicine,caring.if u face problems,share wid ur close ones,but NOT SUICIDE.we've only one life,no matter what situation is we shouldn't let it go.

It's not about age, Pinq. Age might make you immature or impulsive. But age doesn't make you insensitive and rude to other people. Every parent try to raise their children with respect and dignity. But while some teenagers learn good things from their parents, some people never learn it quite well. We all were teenager at some point of time and we were stupid in a lot of ways, but we were never cruel or abusive. 
-HEAVEN- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

Please do. I am in touch with mods and I have let her know the people who won't break any rules knowingly. She had asked me for a list and I have provided it. So far, she has informed me when someone broke rules and consulted me how she can handle the matter. That was a nice treatment for a change.

Ya don't leave if.it's ur right 2 stay here.u just can't leave bcoz of some pathetic people.
-HEAVEN- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

It's not about age, Pinq. Age might make you immature or impulsive. But age doesn't make you insensitive and rude to other people. Every parent try to raise their children with respect and dignity. But while some teenagers learn good things from their parents, some people never learn it quite well. We all were teenager at some point of time and we were stupid in a lot of ways, but we were never cruel or abusive.

Ya agree.that's why i feel sorry 4 those parents.
I doubt whether these people've human brain or not.
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Prabba🤗

I have not been able to respond to many of your wonderful posts due to my own personal circumstances but have thoroughly enjoyed reading your very enthusiastic posts and that interview with SI 👏was a real treat to read So sensible and well asked questions and loved the way you conducted yourself and i could clearly see in the video you were vibrant and confident and enjoying yourself as were SI and Rajan They too seemed relaxed and very open and girl may I compliment you
 you look so adorable and petite and exactly how I imagined you to be Dont ask how😆
 I am lucky to have met you here You have been a true fan of the show and have gone through a roller coaster of an emotional journey with IPKKND You were one of the best in Forum 32 and you are still one of the best in the Dorian Basherz thread I admire your indefatigable spirit and salute a true hero who stood for what she believed in and dont you ever let any silly minded folks unable to think beyond and besides their own selfish shallow delusional world stop you
I and We all love you and truly respect you and your views and the forum would be immensely poorer and the quality plummet without your posts and thoughts
And for those who abused insulted used foul language and indulged in invective name calling please go see the reflection of the soul in the mirror am sure it would be a quite revealing and not at all a pretty sightThere will come a time of reckoning in every one's life and I just pray they have the strength to face the ugliness in all its inglory
Celebrity worship is fine but not at the cost of moral ethical decent and respectable boundaries End of the day the celeb does not know or even care for such fans so this kind of behavior becomes more a true reflection of who they actually are in real life which is truly sad for them and says more about them as persons than anything else

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prabba this is really getting disgusting now!
I was there commenting on that thread and knew who was at fault!
Those members were using such an abusive language.
Those members should have got warnings and even should have been banned from the Forum for a week or so. But what do I see? Those members making posts after posts and getting 100+ likes whereas we are tagged as 'BASHERS' 'ABUSERS' etc etc.

In that thread I just said "What will be the future of india if these delusional people are gonna rule it". What is wrong in this? I just don't get it! But I see a member saying that you have insulted India and even made a post warning me.

MODS are doing their jobs.I agree.But there are many posts which need to be closed down soon but are not.But posts which has sarcasm and general opinions from us are getting closed within Seconds. 
Totally Biased!

I cant believe that people can stoop so low. Saying "If you don't agree don't comment" is really stupid.Its an open forum and we have all the rights to voice out our opinion.The phankis know that they can't defend what is written in their posts and to overcome that they start insulting us in a personal way! 
And the most hideous thing is after saying all those crap she still defended her words.Pathetic. 
Its high time we bring this to MODS knowledge and as you said there should be some strict rules and some Unbiased handling! 
Edited by GayuArnav - 11 years ago
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I hope mods will take necessay action against cyber bullying.No one should face deliberate, repeated, and hostile behaviour by an individual or group.
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I rested at sumwhere but forgot d page no.so my opinion i visited that thread and my advise 2 those guys u think that as nobody knows u here by face u can say anything to anybody but just think for once u guys are abusing one person for whom an celebrity who dont even knows about ur existense.and that thread was disgusting.i am with dis forum sinse the day show started and this forum use to be a good place with sensible people aparantly but from d last few month d state of d forum is disgusting.people definitely need a reality check .
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Im a bit too late... and I don't know what this posy was really for, so may be a little incoherent..im just going by what others have told me

I haven't looked through that thread... so no response from me on that yet , sorry

From what little I do know do not give those people who called you names any chance in thinking they made you quit this forum, for them it'll be something like a victory and something to boast about. I may not know you well Prabba but I know your a great person from your posts. 

I hope this thread does make a difference...because if these kids are not taught now how to disagree politely instead of stooping to low levels, then I wonder what they'll do in the real world, because it will not be accepted there...Full stop ! And it shouldn't be accepted on the internet either. You being targeted was in no means right... 
Edited by asha... - 11 years ago