Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

But thats not what he saying he saying not that i agree but she was used property..Plus, he had so much guts why he keep denying in public? He was so open regarding deepika 

woh itna daarta hain ki kabhi bhi yeh admit nahi karega !!poor katrina 😭 kya lover mili hai !!! uske pallu ke niche jage chupega hamesha

Originally posted by: wat_up

But thats not what he saying he saying not that i agree but she was used property..Plus, he had so much guts why he keep denying in public? He was so open regarding deepika 

Because he was scared that Salman would run over him with his car πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Because Ranbir can act...and he is the next best thing to happen to BW after sliced breadπŸ‘πŸΌ...He is the heir to the royal throne of the KhansπŸ˜†
Sharam karne ki baat bhai that Ranbir apne Uncle samaan Ko sexiest man list mien nahi beat kar payaEdited by rambo_ka_baap - 11 years ago
hiddenstar thumbnail
on topic , ranbir is pretty hyped up being rishi kapoor's son and the playboy image that he got !!actingwise, he overacts and doesnt deserve to be compared wit big stars ,i'll say shahid,imran and all the newbies deserves  as much praise if not more
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: eraser

Because he was scared that Salman would run over him with his car πŸ˜†

why car ?? ranbir is so feminine that one slap is enough πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

woh itna daarta hain ki kabhi bhi yeh admit nahi karega !!poor katrina 😭 kya lover mili hai !!! uske pallu ke niche jage chupega hamesha

hes not really into her he changes girls every other day now hes all up into deeps again and who knows in the end he will end up single or what mommy wants yes he has so mch guts that he broke up with deeps due to mommy not approving πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
is it necessary to predict his fate

i like him coz he's a complete package...he can act..he can dance...he can play varied roles!!!

tomorrow he might not become the biggest star but as of today he is doing his job well..most actors have genres...but every ranbir movie i've seen i see a shade of the character he plays not a shade of the star he is...

:)
Edited by czarcastic. - 11 years ago
hiddenstar thumbnail
🀣🀣 u cracked me up over there!!!

Salman is more feminine. Ranbir doesnt have boobs like Salman does.