Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

Hrithik had KNPH which no1 can forget ! ranbir's saawariya was forgotten after the day it got released 😆

U r on a roll man... love ur every post in this thread... rin tikkiya laga laga ke dho dho ke le li tune biru ki 🤣
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Ranbir kapoor is way ahead of akshaye khanna and bobby deol.He is a superstar now all thanks to his talent and his surname.
These new generation of kapoors are real lucky!I think the next generation Kapoors won't even have to work and they will be already called superstars.😆

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Topic maker keeps weeping about bashing & hating on these forum, then turns around and does the same thing ... hypocrite much!! 

Oyee Trix!!!

Stop calling me a hypocrite. Since the peacemaking started. All SRk-Salman war ended. But some other fan clubs couldn't resist themselves from bashing!!!

Why should we stay quiet???

Why should we be put at fault??

Why should I even care a word you say since you hate Salman?
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hrithik had KNPH which no1 can forget ! ranbir's saawariya was forgotten after the day it got released 😆

if his 1st film flopped badly dusnt mean hee cant act...hees a seriously good star material... he cnt b hrithik or salman but he ill hv his own identity!!!!
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I never got the hype around Sawaariya. A lot of people love it. I find it to be one of the most boring movies ever. Rockstar is on another level of boredom. 🥱

But.. Wake Up Sid, Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year and Barfi! are some of his better movies. 👍🏼

ranbir ko bash kiya toh mirchi lagi 😆

naah , just cos I made a topic comparing Ranbir to Khans (it wasn't cooked up btw, just ask Zee news Bureau 😛) some Salman phan ko mirchi lag gayii  😆 aur ab to saare Khan phans ek saath ho gaye hain...chalo ppl should thank me, I did the impossible
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ppl say acting matters not BO so let me ask them naseeruddin shah and BIg B are from the same decade why is BIg B the bigger star ?? Its cos of his jubilee hits! go to wiki and search amitabh bachan,shahrukh khan,salman khan and the 2nd line that comes is that they given sum big blockbusters !!! Nobody gives a rat's ass to great actors like irrfan or konkona  except critics or award shows only cos they are non-commercial stars ! In BW BO does matters ! Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

Oyee Trix!!!

Stop calling me a hypocrite. Since the peacemaking started. All SRk-Salman war ended. But some other fan clubs couldn't resist themselves from bashing!!!

Why should we stay quiet???

Why should we be put at fault??

Why should I even care a word you say since you hate Salman?

hayein!! ye kab hua ji , just cos I don't like his films ... I hate him 😕 I said that u keep ruing about the bashing that goes on in this forum, but yr no different either 😛 chance milne par u 2 do the same thing naa

Originally posted by: -ricky-

🤣...tujhe aaj kal kya hua hai😆

i am trying to be nice 😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ppl say acting matters not BO so let me ask them naseeruddin shah and BIg B are from the same decade why is BIg B the bigger star ?? Its cos of his jubilee hits! go to wiki and search amitabh bachan,shahrukh khan,salman khan and the 2nd line that comes is that they given sum big blockbusters !!! Nobody gives a rat's ass to great actors like irrfan or konkona  except critics or award shows only cos they are non-commercial stars ! In BW BO does matters !

EPIC Man... u nailed it... Bang ON 👏