Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meaowmeaow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree with you 100% for reasons for Imam, Rajeev and Santosh.

However, I liked Aashka and Sana when they came onto the show the first week or two and then I started seeing them in a different light and dont like them anymore. They seem to fake and playing the game and are only in the show to be recognised and gain fame!

I used to like Sapna when Aseem was there but now I dont like her- she seems like a physco and I advise her to get medical help when she leaves as I think there is a psychological problem with her.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meaowmeaow

I used to like Sapna when Aseem was there but now I dont like her- she seems like a physco and I advise her to get medical help when she leaves as I think there is a psychological problem with her.

Sapna reminds me of Raja Choudhary.. I supported him like anything and then after BB2, he did so many crazy things, I feel ashamed to say that I supported him ever..

Not going to do the same mistake with Sapna.. I am quite convinced she will go Raja's way..
LovesLowCulture thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SAPNA: 

I loved Sapna at first and wanted her to win, but after Imam entered the house she seems to have changed a LOT! 

I thought the two of them would be natural allies. They're both kinda kooky, cosmopolitan and groomers in the Indian glamour industry. But Sapna, for some odd reason, makes it look like she abhors Imam. I really want them to be friends and for Sapna to redeem herself! 
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaleHead

SAPNA: 

I loved Sapna at first and wanted her to win, but after Imam entered the house she seems to have changed a LOT! 

I thought the two of them would be natural allies. They're both kinda kooky, cosmopolitan and groomers in the Indian glamour industry. But Sapna, for some odd reason, makes it look like she abhors Imam. I really want them to be friends and for Sapna to redeem herself! 

It can not happen.. Have not u heard opposites attract?? Sapna and Imam are two sides of the same coin.. They can not like each other!!
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Sapna gv me lot of disappoinment
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes indeed i changed my views about many contestants.I would start with Sana:In the initial days she was my favorite but as the time went on i started to dislike her.But now i am indifferent to her.
About Sapna and Imam i have changed my views over and over again but at the moment i like them both.
I used to like Rajev but now i really don't care about him.
Vishal,i can just say he is a nice guy.
Urvashi,i used to hate her in the starting.But now i just love her.Same goes for Niketan.Just love both of them.
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My opinion od Del has changed.I think she wants to win by hook or crook and anyone who came to the show without this mindset shouldn't be in the show as it is.
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

html,body{border:0px;margin:1px;background-image:none;}
td {border:1px dotted #CCC;}

the latest victim of this opinion change of mine is Rajeev,as oppose to been a fun-loving,easily-mixing,happy-go-lucky sort of a personality that he registered in my mind first,now albeit he still is a lot of that which is mentioned above,i have found his motives in this game,beside winning the game itself,dont go much beyond making it up with women,any woman after been derided by Dellu,then any women after discarded away by Sana,in the meantime he follows them both in order to fill that vaccume thats called woman in his heart,and fights tooth and nail against any approaching commodity that puts a question on his sole saviour status for these women,be it Santosh ,Vishal,Imam or anyone else.

Edited by jay8383 - 11 years ago
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
delu. initially she was bad now worst . so desperate to win.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Didnt liked Imam in his first run & Santosh when he was in VH.
Then my opinion changed.
Wish Santosh could've survived yesterday & Imam is now my favorite in the house.