Have u changed ur opinion abt any BB contestants?

Posted: 11 years ago
Have you changed your opinion about any of the BB contestants. Minor changes keep happening. But 'Kya socha aur kya nikla' type. The shift in the opinion may be in +ve direction or –ve direction.

For eg.  Regarding Imam  I had a bad opinion in Village house. But now I have started liking him.
Similarly I had a soft corner for Rajiv in Raj-Del issues. But when he started shouting at Imam for silly reasons I changed my opinion about him totally.
Santhosh was a womanizer whom  I hated the most but as and when the show progressed I started liking him too.

If you have felt the same about some of  the  contestants plz post them.
My opinion of Imam has changed a bit, but that's mostly because of how he handles his situations with Rajev. Rajev, basically bullies the guy for attention, and in some cases, Imam handles it with maturity 👏
- My thoughts about Karishma have changed , initially i thought she is reserved and very classy , but lately she just seem clueless and lost and deseperate for any kind of attention .🤢.

-Imam was a shaitaan at the V house , nowdays he is just a puppy that everyone targets , but the way he handles everyone is very impressive, he sure isn't bad and i have a soft spot for him .👏

-Niketan was my favorite ! its not that i dislike him , but he really seems boring  dunno . i won't be upset if gets evicted 🥱

-I had a preconcieved notion about Vishal coz he was from Splitsvilla 😆, seeing his interactions with Sana he seemed a total flirt and player , but lately he suddenly seems one of the most genuine ppl in the house 😳

imam - i liked him before and now also
Santosh - poor guy, i wish he could have stayed longer
Not really. I have liked Sapna and Imam since the minute I saw them on stage and I'm still supporting them to this day.My mind has only flip-flopped on Sana. At first, I liked her then I disliked her but now I've started liking her again. It's quite funny because my three favorites don't like each other these days, they keep bitching about each other and fighting, I still like them though.😆 😆
I used to feel sad to Rajeev. But he got a golden opportunity to be a man and show the world what kind of a hypocrite Delu was! But his dialog that he won't listen to his brother but continue to lick Delu's feet disappointed!! Hope this loser is thrown out!!

I didn't like Urvashi initially especially after her fight with Rajeev. But later on started liking her a lot and am now rooting for her to win.

I totally disliked Sapna for her flip-flops and hypocritcal behaviour. But later on she changed a lot and became fun. And most importantly, she was the best captain, not just of his season but of BB history. I am rooting for her to be in Top 3 atleast. But of late I don't like the way she is targeting poor Imam!!

Yes my opinion has changed about Rajeev and Sapna. It has got from bad to worst.
when urvashi was in GMM grp i was thinking may be she is not tht nice though straight forward..but since she left tht grp i started liking her and now iam huge fan of Urvashi
FOR most housemates --my opinions have not changed --/ @

BUT i think i have started liking sana, imaam these days ---they are cool --entertaining ---not really cunning or negative / - @ NOW i find sana better than Karishma / -@

First I used to think that AASHKA is negative ------but now i feel that she is  SUPERNEGATIVE --@

DELU i thought was a TRAUMA QUEEN ---but she turned out to be DRAMA QUEEN _--/

REST ---sapna is as unpredictable as before, urvashi is SAME and I like her ---niketan is always playing well within rules with no abuses and drama --hats off / -

RAJEV was always a tharkee for me ---cheapo types ---a 45 yr old trying be touchy with 24 yr old young girl ---

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 11 years ago
Without any clear favourite to support, I chose Sana just because she is beautiful. However, I dislike her now simply because she is Delnaaz's chamchi!!

I disliked Urvashi when she was part of GMM group but started liking her when she was against Delnaaz. Have not seen BB for some days and do not know if the equation is still correct.

In summary, my liking is governed by interaction with Dhol.. if you dislike her, I like you , otherwise not..

The one thing that have not changed since BB3 days.. my extreme dislike towards each and everyone in the Irani family!!