Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Karam192

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It was the day after Karishma's last Friday epi (where she wore a white dress, Salman praised her a lot, she danced to Ooh la la and Nik was 'told off' for saying 'hurtful' things to her)...It was a blink and you miss scene from live feed. Nik was sitting on the dining table eating pizza from the night before. Karishma, after sweeping and getting dressed, came to the kitchen and asked if she should also eat pizza for brunch. Niketan probably told her to eat something else. Karishma went and stood near Nik who was seated...there was someone else cooking behind the kitchen counter. Karishma, without any hesitation, wiped near Nik's mouth (probably his lips and cheek) with one swipe of her hand. Nik's body language suggested that he was surprised for a split second but continued eating...Karishma went to look for something to eat.</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I hope this helpsπŸ˜ƒ...(I guess soon after this that day, Karishma was nominated and Nik was visibly very down )</font>

@KARaM...god u r SOOO GUD at explaining each n every detail of the livefeeds too perfection thaat it seems we. r literally watching the scn again thru ur eyes...u r really very gud with words...cuming to the scene even i Saww it...it was one off the very few karnik livefeeds i was fortunate enuf to watch...but i cant even remember the details so vividly as u do...u seem too hv a photographic memory...nd the Best part abt the moment was when even nik was a bit surprised hehe and kari was all bindas
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: atrociousferos

i was watching opening episode of BIGGBOSS . just noticed one thing before karishma s entry salman says Niketan hum ne aap k liay aik larki pasand ki ha ..then karishma enters with salman...and niketan introduced her... didnt notice that when show started A karnik moment in start of the season...:)

oh god really...i hvnt even watched the 1st epi of BB till now
fati_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE
oh god really...i hvnt even watched the 1st epi of BB till now[/QUOTE

watch old episodes b4 karishma left the house for the very 1st tymn  ull get ver small buh adorable karnik momnts aur plzzz logo

mjhe gud nite kiss wala scene btao logo b4 this thread gets blockd :(
Edited by fati_1990 - 11 years ago
ayushiish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fati_1990

it was nothing much, urvashi nik and kar were at their beds when the lights turned off and everyone was going to sleep. But then the lights outside turned back on and they decided to go out to have a conversation so urvashi left. Niketan asked karishma to come out but because she was really sleepy she told him she wants to sleep and yeah he just gave her a good night kiss and left. πŸ˜Š

Karam192 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fati_1990

For your visual pleasure, please imagine as I explain...
It happened the night Mink and Vrajesh got evicted. The Nik-Kar-Urvashi group was very sad cz of Mink's eviction. Karishma usually sleeps early and that night she was in bed listening to Nik, Urvashi and captain Sapna talk. Nik and Urvashi were sitting on Mink and Urvashi's bed...As lights went out, Urvashi asked Nik if he wanted to go out in the garden. Nik said that he could go and asked Karishma to come (He really wanted her to come out with them) but Karishma told him that she wanted to sleep and that they should carry on with their conversation. So! Urvashi and Nik got up but the camera was still focused on Karishma's bed and Urvashi's bed...We saw Karishma in her bed and Nik getting up from Urvashi's bed...He said goodnight to Karishma, lightly touching her comforter-clad midriff as she laid on her left side with her hand under her cheek...just as Nik was about to leave, (I'm sure he must have surprised even himself with his next action) he bent down further and kissed Karishma on her right cheek! Awww, it was shooo adorable! Karishma could just utter "Awww!" and it was so heart-felt, lol. She was pleasantly surprised and moved from side to side in her bed, lol. It was cute. 
Nik was still in the same room (along with Urvashi and maybe Sapna- we could see them in the mirror behind Karishma's bed)...Soon after, as Nik reached the door to leave the room, he said, "Karishma...ab aap so sakte ho!"...Karishma said, "Thank You!" in a sweet tone πŸ˜›! It was a totally 'paisa-vasool' scene just like the kitchen hug scene  

Karam192 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@KARaM...god u r SOOO GUD at explaining each n every detail of the livefeeds too perfection thaat it seems we. r literally watching the scn again thru ur eyes...u r really very gud with words...cuming to the scene even i Saww it...it was one off the very few karnik livefeeds i was fortunate enuf to watch...but i cant even remember the details so vividly as u do...u seem too hv a photographic memory...nd the Best part abt the moment was when even nik was a bit surprised hehe and kari was all bindas

Awww! Thank you kindly πŸ˜›...It gives me immense pleasure and satisfaction in sharing such cute moments with all of you guys. 
Since childhood, I talk in detail about most of the things I see/watch or experience and it irritates my siblings no end, lol! Thank God, there are a few like you who appreciate my this 'kalaa ka pradarshan' lol! πŸ˜† 
Karam192 thumbnail
Guys, does any of you have that pic where Nik-Karishma and Mink were having their late night session and Karishma had asked Nik for a hug? Nik had answered with, ''kuan pyaase ke paas nahin aata. Pyaasa kuyen ke paas aata hai''...Then Karishma had hugged him on the bed while Mink sat beside them! It was ages ago...late Nov or first week Dec when Mink was still there. Please, share if someone has that pic cz I'm sure no one had recorded that moment. 
Must be in the LF discussion but that'd be a monumental effort to search it there!!
fati_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karam192

Guys, does any of you have that pic where Nik-Karishma and Mink were having their late night session and Karishma had asked Nik for a hug? Nik had answered with, ''kuan pyaase ke paas nahin aata. Pyaasa kuyen ke paas aata hai''...Then Karishma had hugged him on the bed while Mink sat beside them! It was ages ago...late Nov or first week Dec when Mink was still there. Please, share if someone has that pic cz I'm sure no one had recorded that moment. 

Must be in the LF discussion but that'd be a monumental effort to search it there!!

heya...thank u so mch for literally creatin a recap of karnik scenes :) ive tht nite pic.buh . m sorry i dnt knw how to post it ...hlp me if u can

hey can u plz write all the karnik scenes n put it on karniks fb pg???????
fati_1990 thumbnail
fati_1990 thumbnail