Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome os!!😃
Eagerly awaiting the next part😉
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Himaniii!!!! 🤗
Behan mai jaanti hun ki maine bahut acha kaam nahi kiya hai ki main itni khush hun...par i am veryyy happy for you!
Your amazing writing skills have a place now...and name toh bada awesome hai..sach bata..tera idea hai??? 😲 But seriously mahn i am soo glad ki you made it! Aur teri writing ki toh kya baatt! I loved that..swaron in village..best friend...sitaaron ke jahan mein milenge yaara..and the recent Kr Os was also really nyc! Yehi teri baat mujhe bahut bhaa gayi dost...that you are so bloody sweet and so damn pure from heart that it all reflects in whatever you write..! Be it anything..ek normal sa comment ho ya Os ya Ss..you always make it special with your special extra toppings! 😆 And i am really dil se sorry ki maine itna late comment kiya idhar...bahut bura laga hoga na tujhe ki mera comment starting mein nhi aya..? I am so sorry yar...!

And waise i read the new Os :-)
It was freaking amazing in the start..where the dramatic stuff was showed..banging fists and all..! I have always loved this face of swaron...it was their forte..basically koi unhe fights mein beat nahi kar skta..and that i doesn't mean number of fights..i mean their acting..TanHa's magic..it is kickass! Oke now continuing i loved the angry swayam..then the yaari band! swayam was a band member too!! Woww!! And that awkwardness of sharon..i really like it!!!! actually i lovedd it te!

Waiting for the next part
OceanicRockStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Himaniii!!!! 🤗
Behan mai jaanti hun ki maine bahut acha kaam nahi kiya hai ki main itni khush hun...par i am veryyy happy for you!
Your amazing writing skills have a place now...and name toh bada awesome hai..sach bata..tera idea hai??? 😲 But seriously mahn i am soo glad ki you made it! Aur teri writing ki toh kya baatt! I loved that..swaron in village..best friend...sitaaron ke jahan mein milenge yaara..and the recent Kr Os was also really nyc! Yehi teri baat mujhe bahut bhaa gayi dost...that you are so bloody sweet and so damn pure from heart that it all reflects in whatever you write..! Be it anything..ek normal sa comment ho ya Os ya Ss..you always make it special with your special extra toppings! 😆 And i am really dil se sorry ki maine itna late comment kiya idhar...bahut bura laga hoga na tujhe ki mera comment starting mein nhi aya..? I am so sorry yar...!

And waise i read the new Os :-)
It was freaking amazing in the start..where the dramatic stuff was showed..banging fists and all..! I have always loved this face of swaron...it was their forte..basically koi unhe fights mein beat nahi kar skta..and that i doesn't mean number of fights..i mean their acting..TanHa's magic..it is kickass! Oke now continuing i loved the angry swayam..then the yaari band! swayam was a band member too!! Woww!! And that awkwardness of sharon..i really like it!!!! actually i lovedd it te!

Waiting for the next part

thanks a ton dost...obviously name maine nai socha...ye awesome name di ne diya hai...mast na...aur dost agar tuje yaad hai to writing pe suggestion tune hi diya tha muje to technically credit tuje jata hai..
m so lucky that i hv an awesome..amazing frend like you...and yes m so upset that archangels k comment first me nai hai..nd the fault is mine...m sry for that..
thanks again dost for this lovely comment...this means a lot to me..:)
Trouble_Magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great OS

Waiting for the next part..

Do update asap :)
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OceanicRockStar

thanks a ton dost...obviously name maine nai socha...ye awesome name di ne diya hai...mast na...aur dost agar tuje yaad hai to writing pe suggestion tune hi diya tha muje to technically credit tuje jata hai..
m so lucky that i hv an awesome..amazing frend like you...and yes m so upset that archangels k comment first me nai hai..nd the fault is mine...m sry for that..
thanks again dost for this lovely comment...this means a lot to me..:)

Oyeee shaatir ladkiii!!
chup chaap taareef sun le apnii :-D
waise teri ye amazing friend waali baat badi pasand aayi mereko! ;D
And chillaxx dudeee...apan log forever rocking type ke log hai...kbhi starting mei rock kr dete h..toh kbhi beech mei ;-)
toh stop being sad and mad like nishaaa
:-D:-D:-D
(oopss...bas nikal gyi muh se baat! :-P)
reet_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update and plz update soon
silver6strings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome one 
Hello friends...thanks a lot for liking this os...
i really didnt expect that this os will get this awesome response...
actual thanks goes to di...after all she sent pms...hehehe

thanks a lot guys...m giving last part for this os...i hope you guys like it...😊

regards
himani..
Hello friends...
m back after ages to give you last part of this os...i hope you guys like this one...
please bear with spelling and grammatical errors..

Thanks a lot DI for ur help and support ...luv you ❤️

last part!!!

Moon peeping out from dark clouds...harsh winds turned into...soft and soothing breeze...as if whole nature giving her signs...signs of his love...his care...the heart which beats only for her...those tear flooded eyes...in which his unconditional love ... his pain ...his need for her is evident...are for only her, she was trying hard to find out why...why he has that effect on her...although she made it pretty clear in her mind that she don't need him...then why...why her heart denying it...her own heartbeats refused to beat without chanting his name...why every sight without him is blur...why she feel an emptiness in her world without his hypnotic smile...why his stupid smiling face making it tough to accept that she don't need him...his presence is like fresh air for her...she could feel melody when he takes her name...his cute antics are enough to bring life in a lifeless moment...all in all he is a perfect human being ...a perfect guy, who is dream of any girl...then why Sharon...why you don't understand his feelings for you...why you can't see love and affection for you in those beautiful eyes...she covered her face in blanket and speak out loudly.." no Sharon no...All this is crap...you can't waste your time in thing like love...your love and only dream is dance...don't lose focus on your dream" as soon she finished she heard a voice..."My love for you is lifelong Sharon...WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER...without you am MISSING LIFE….it's said that LOVE MAKES TE WAY and m sure my love will make its way to your heart!!!"

She quickly sat and saw around …there was no one… "I AM INSIDE YOU SHARON... I AM A PART OF YOU...I AM IN YOUR HEART...LIKE YOUR HEART BEATS...I AM IN YOUR SOUL...LIKE LIFE ...Sharon…you can't deny my presence in you….it's me, when tears roll down from your big green orbs, seeing me hurt….it's me, when your face lighten up seeing me in joy…it's me when you smile your heart out, seeing me smile…it's me when you feel my pain…Accept what your heart says Sharon…please don't punish our love!!!"

She cuddled her legs…and hides her head… "kya mai Swayum se….am I in love with him…please god help me…help me to get out of this confusion" with all this confusion she drifted to sleep.

After completing all necessary work Swayum heading towards parking…he was passing by the rehearsal hall….unknowingly he entered rehearsal hall rather continuing to parking….YAARI just finished their rehearsal and was about to leave… Niks saw him "Hey dude…wassup man…you still in collage…ahem ahem!!" he said in teasing tone…Shreya said everyone to leave…Niks, Akash and Ishan left them alone….Shreya looked at him…he looks like as there is nothing left in his life….his full of life presence is empty today…his eyes which sparkle with his smile, today glittering with tears….his innocent smile looked fake today….he was avoiding eye contact…which is strange…he never does that….he physically was there…but his heart was somewhere else…Shreya came to him and asked "Sam…you ok" he didn't answer… she kept her hand on his shoulder…."Sam…you ok…where are you…!?" He came out of his trance of thoughts…. "Hmm…he look at her….ye…yeah …shar…a…am…sorry….he now face to face her…bolo na shreya" ...still avoiding eye contact…as if she will read him…she indeed reading him… "Sam you can't hide yourself from me….I can read you Sam…whats the matter…why you are behaving like a lifeless creature….she held his hand and made him to sit…and went on knees in front of him…Swayum still avoiding eye contact…. "Sam ….Sam…look at me...you yourself say na avoiding things is not any solution….then why you are avoiding this matter...I know it's easy to say...but Sam you have to face it...just let your heart out...your silence killing the Swayum inside you...and I can't let you to kill my best friend...speak up damn it!!" her words are breaking all the shields...and forcing him to open up...he covered his face with palms...to hide tear which formed in his eyes... "Why you always read me shreya!!?...why...I can't hide myself in front of you...Why you understand me so well!!?" he asked...shreya sat beside him...rubbed his back to sooth him...and replied.. "Coz am your best friend...and a friend always understands his friend!!" he looked at her with tears in his eyes... "Shreya tell me one thing...am I that bad ...who didn't deserve anyone's love...am I that bad...that she hates me!!" saying this he broke into tears...he was mumbling again and again..."she hates me shreya...Sharon hates me!!"

Shreya for the first time saw him broken...she couldn't bear this and intentionally called Sharon….shreya wanted her to hear what Swayum have to say her… "Sam just let your heart out….tell me everything from start…Sharon picked the call…and Swayum told shreya everything…how he manipulated Rose day's results for his best friend Kriya….and how he promised himself to make each day special for her in a different way….showing all his love for her….it was his love which forced him to become her SECRET ADMIRER….it was just a mask…he was indeed her admirer…and Sharon herself knows that….he told her how he sent Rolls-Royce and her favorite flowers….her favorite perfume…..the beautiful watch…..smiley when all were against her…. The beautiful dress again of her favorite colour …she was looking stunning in that…

Swayum continued "shreya I have sent all those things not under any strategy to impress her…coz I know those fake things can never impress her…. with each gift I sent my feelings…what I feel for her….and I did saw spark in those beautiful green orbs…when she use to read those lines….her attention and her eagerness was not for those expensive craps….rather her thirst use to be for those letters on which I conveyed my feelings ….i had done that only to see her smile…her happiness was the only sole coz….with each passing day, I thought somewhere deep in her heart she has something for me…..although she don't know who was behind those lines…but I feel love doesn't need any face….it just reciprocate for the feeling it gets….but I was wrong….i was completely wrong….she may had feelings for those letters… not for me….as soon she came to know her SECRET ADMIRER was me…her like turned to dislike….her happiness turned to frustration….her smile vanished…the eyes which were full of excitement, smiling, glittering few minutes back were full of anger and sadness….all I could see…hatred…hatred for me…everything finished for me that day……shreya, she don't love me is completely understandable…but only one thing I want to know…that ..…AM I THAT BAD….ITNA BURA HU MAI….ITNA..KI SHE CANT TOLERATE MY SHADOW….FOR HER AM JUST A DESPERATE STALKER….A LOOSER….AND ALWAYS BE….KYU ITNA BURA LAGTA HU MAIN USE!!...she don't want me in her life…I'll do that… her wish is my command…I'll get away from her life very soon…" tears continue flowing from his eyes…the most calm, composed guy losing all his strength today…so as shreya…she too was full of tears…she she can't even think in how much pain he was ….the love of his life is front of him…and he can't get her in his life….she just left from that place.

Sharon disconnected the call….she was crying hard...tears were unstoppable today….she knows that Swayum loves her…but the intensity and depth was unknown….she just came to know what LOVE is….unconditional love….she is his life….without her he is lifeless and that she did witnessed in past two days….for her happiness he is ready to sacrifice his love ….for him always her happiness comes first…her wish is his command…..she is feeling the same passion to see him happy as him…. Now things were getting clear for her...crystal clear...when one heart loves another heart with so much dedication and passion...even god is forced to make them ONE...just like them...he loved her..from very first sight...and she insulted him...every single time...but with each insult...they started interacting...those interactions turned in to their equation of LOVE & HATRED...their equation ...turned into something else...that SOMETHING is haunting her now…his pain is flowing from her eyes ...her heart beats are beating in sync with HIS...her soul is longing for the presence of its SOUL-MATE...its LOVE...nothing else...it has to be love...

Yes...I am in love with you Swayum...she finally confessed her feelings…to herself...the tough task remained ...confessing in front of HIM...  "I won't let you go Swayum…not now…when I understood what love is…and what you meant to me…I love you …and always will!!"

Next day…Sharon reached collage before everyone….she straight away made her way to rehearsal hall……she was alone there….remembering all the romantic moment she had with Swayum….his first day as ACS…his heartfelt dance on Pehla nasha….first time when she hear…or I should say she literally felt his heart beats…..During PASO DOBLE ….he was hurt…shattered….but still her comfort…her happiness…her care comes first...As always…she was in some other world….the world of her love…she was feeling some strange kind of pleasure….a strange happiness…..a strange kind of completeness….smiling remembering all those moments…she made her decision last night...she is going to make HIM her forever….she was determined…DIVA'S confidence visible on her face….she turned to leave…..and saw her angel at the door step…. Seeing her he stopped in mid way….both looking straight into each other's eyes…. "Soon this cheap stalker SWAYUM SHEKHAWAT will be out of your life Sharon" he thought to himself…..he was looking restless….pain visible on his face….his eyes were yet conveying his feelings…his pain…his love…. "I have hurt you a lot…no more…I'll make you mine…"

Sharon smiled to herself...which didn't go unnoticed by Swayum...for the first time Swayum was unable to read her moves...she was different today...he with these thoughts..Left rehearsal hall...whole day passed with her strange but cute antics...whether...Her wink at him...or bump on him intentionally...he was getting mad...and also admiring this new side of her...yes he knows her better..But this side hidden deep in her...gang ended today's practice ...so as YAARI...they bid bye...And left.

He was alone in rehearsal hall...remembering today's chain of events...her smile which looks different as of diva's smile..it was so simple...so pure...her cute antics...he can't believe and expect such action from her...specially the way she winked at him...he was smiling at her innocence...her crimson red cheeks..he so wanted to pull them...the way she bumped on to him...and smiled shyly...as if ..She is not Sharon whom he knows...she turn to be different girl today... "Mere baare me soch rahe ho na...!?" he looked up...she was standing at door...folding her hands... "Don't you dare lie to me...I know...you were thinking about me...say...mere baare mai hi soch rahe the na!?" she asked in her usual DIVA mode…and was expecting an answer...but Swayum thought to leave instead answering...he got up and about to leave... Sharon held his hand... "Swayum... muje tumse baat karni hai... please listen..." he turned to her...looked straight into her eyes...and said... "There is nothing left to talk about Sharon... let's not waste time here...and over the top...let's not risk your comfort!!"

His words were killing her...his cold attitude was most painful for her...tears start forming in those beautiful eyes which were full of life, attitude and naughtiness ...she lowered her gaze trying hard to push back her tears...Swayum turned to leave and took few steps... "M sorry...I know after what I did... I don't deserve to talk to you...but please listen to me once Swayum...just once!!" Swayum didn't turn…but was convinced...he gave her chance whatever she has to say... "what you have to say now...you made it pretty clear that day...he closed eyes ….ohk fine say it...m listening!" he replied...Sharon came side ways to him...forwards her hand... "Dance!!!" she asked with a cute smile on her face...Swayum couldn't believe what she just said..."what???...Dance…are you in your senses Sharon….you just asked me for dance!!" Sharon chuckled "yeah I know what I asked." Swayum now came face to face her…. "Sharon what you up to….I really can't figure out what you trying to do…."

Confusion written on his face….seeing confuse Swayum was kind of treat for her…she had seen him…..smiling……laughing with friends….full of positivity…..shattered…..hurt…..in anger…..but she never seen him confused….he looked so cute…adorable and so innocent…..she came closer to him….Sharon held his hands… "Let's dance Swayum…." and they start swaying on the beat of love and passion….music stopped and both were in each other's embrace… Sharon slowly leaned to him…..closed her eyes…..and slowly kissed him….this kiss was nothing less than a shock for him…..he tried to pull back….but all in vain….he couldn't resist the sweetness of her lips…..and at the end reciprocated….the kiss went to a passionate one…as if there is no tomorrow after this…..both didn't want to break the kiss…but they have to for the basic need of oxygen…breathing heavily she rest her head on his chest….closed her eyes….smiling….

"SHARON…." called Swayum….. "Sshhh…Swayum …let me just feel this moment…." Said Sharon "Swayum...do you love me……you still love me…..in past two days I understood what you meant to me…..your cold behavior killing me….I used to feel your presence……but in last two days, you were around me…. not with me…..your gaze was on me …but I didn't felt it…the love and care your eyes use to convey was not there in past two days….only pain I could see…..Swayum I can't tolerate you being away from me….I was dying each and every moment……I was confuse why ….why my heart always felt your pain….why your painful eyes hurt me more…..am dying to see your smile…..I want you to be happy…..why….. I didn't know till last night….but now… I know why I felt like that….."

she took a break….moved  back a little…to look straight into his eyes…..his hopeful eyes…..still confuse….but this time he was hopeful……Sharon couldn't resist herself to laugh…..she went to his ears…. "JUB CONFUSE HOTE HO TO BOHAT CUTE LAGTE HO!!"…..her fragrance making him to lose control and hold her in his arms…. "THEN TAKE NA WHO IS STOPPING YOU"….Swayum was amazed….she was reading him like an open book.. "hmm…umm…a….wo…she cuts him in between….. "kuch kahoge ya nahi….rehne do…ek baar phir SHARON RAIPRAKASH ne SWAYUM SHEKHAWAT ki bolti band kar di" ….and smiled at his innocence…… " haan to where were we….ummm….haan…why I feel your…..SWAYUM…firstly please remove this stupid confuse look from your face….i just forget everything before this cute face present in front of me" ...Finally Swayum smiled….his full of life….sparkling…hypnotic smile was back…..Sharon continued….. "Thank god you smiled….I thought you forgot smiling…..and now without any ado…..let me straightly come to the point for what I was here…..I LOVE YOU SWAYUM…..I REALY DO…..without you…your love… my life is incomplete…..and I don't want to live without you" as soon she finished a lone tear flows from her eye…..he was smiling….his life came back to him….his love won the battle….and her arrogance and ego lost….he was happiest person on earth…..he wiped her tear….and took her in his embrace…. "I LOVE YOU TOO SHARON……I LOVE YOU…..YOU ARE MY LIFE SHARON" kissed her on forehead….hugged her back….both were complete in each other's arms!!!

phewww...finally done wid this...😛 please hit like tab and dont forget to leave your precious comments...

regards

himani

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 11 years ago