Sugni, take the gun again...

M0uNi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey friends!
Wasn't it Vikram's doubt for Sugni's character that led her to leave him & immediately marry Adi at gunpoint ? Didn't Sugni do all that to prove her 'Pavitrata' ?
Well. But what Adi did yesterday ? He not only called her a Bedni but also accused her of having immoral relation with Vikram, accused her of planning all this marriage drama to have that secret relation with Viky, threatened to go back to Mumbai(I think he was indicating about Amrita) & also physically abused her(throwing to the floor)...

So Sugni, where is your self-pride now? Where is the emergency to prove your holiness? Take the gun girl & have the much-awaited divorce at gunpoint. 😆 These days Vikram is often seen with the gun.Hopefully it won't be much tough for you to know where that gun is kept... 🤣
Edited by M0uNi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
 she does't believe in divorce, so she will not try for this. actually  adi too doesn't believe in this, thats why he was hellbent to mama-mami relationship ... so angoor khatte hai...   
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So , we know Sugni is  innocent, but if she was not, Adi would rather live with a wife  that  is doing chakars with his uncle , than divorce her!!! ...Ahh but I can see  Vickram's plan now..make the couple who don't believe in divorce get one... hehehe
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahahahaahahahaah!!!!!

Love this post.
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea sugni plz take the gun and shoot urself on head so there will be no chances of u getting saved frm death
plz do this favour for sake of audience
cant even bare ur presence for a second
coz u became so cheap and stopped so low but never remorse on ur sins
forget abt remorsing u show ur fake attitude and false pride and behave as if ur the righteous one where i feel shame 2 even consider a person like u as women
by showing this type of attitude and ur disguting behaviour ur making a wrong impact on audience mind abt bednis
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs will introduce another new guy to the drama and sugni will marry him too.Then the show would be sugni having 2 husbands and a 1 lover too.🤣🤣
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aopprently  Jahsi ki Raani  still  did not  learn anything  yesterday... Still riding on her high horse!
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joyel

Cvs will introduce another new guy to the drama and sugni will marry him too.Then the show would be sugni having 2 husbands and a 1 lover too.🤣🤣

Great idea 😉
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venesa

yea sugni plz take the gun and shoot urself on head so there will be no chances of u getting saved frm death
plz do this favour for sake of audience
cant even bare ur presence for a second
coz u became so cheap and stopped so low but never remorse on ur sins
forget abt remorsing u show ur fake attitude and false pride and behave as if ur the righteous one where i feel shame 2 even consider a person like u as women
by showing this type of attitude and ur disguting behaviour ur making a wrong impact on audience mind abt bednis

😊I give u much better option "Pls switch off your TV" when sugni come on screen ðŸ¥±
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent post Mouni.

Unfortunately she will never divorce him.
I don't know where all her self-respect and pride went when Aditya abused her yesterday.