-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone! Wow it's sure been a long day. Woke up, studied, watched MEIEJ, went to my exam, and then went straight to work and got back 1.5hrs ago!
But in that time, I did happen to get three requests for OSs: 
Zara.92 and Anjali.12 requested a hot OS.
Vsoujanya requested an OS in which Madhu's gets RK to listen to her.

So I decided, why not mix them up? 

This is an OS. So things will be sped up. But if this were to happen in the show, it would happen over the span of a week or maybe two weeks and wouldn't have a 'hot' scene. 

I've never really completely understood the definition of a "hot" scene. Yes, I'm that girl that doesn't like to get to explicit in her OS when it comes to those kinds of scenes. People who read my "Tum Dena Saath Mera" FF definitely got lucky with the explicitly described hot scene.

Well, I hope you all like this!

P.S. I love you all! I know so many of you have been commenting on my Oss, VMs, etc. And all I ever do is 'like' your comment but don't reply. I used to reply to everyone before! But lately I haven't had much time to go through every comment and reply (final exams and work). But don't think that I didn't read your comment! Because I did!
I make sure to read every single comment and THEN I like it! All your comments make me smile. You're all so sweet! So thank you! <3

Enjoy!
And...goodnight! Its 2am, I'm dead tired. Longest day of my life. (PMs will be sent out after I wake up.)

Listen To Me! 

"Please just listen to m..."
"I don't want to hear anything," RK said in a loud voice as he stepped out of the car. 

He walked towards Madhu's door and opened it for her.

"Get out."

Madhu listened, while silent tears fell from her eyes. 

He slammed her car door shut and she stared at him as he began to walk away.

She stepped forwards, "RK..." she tripped and fell into his arms. 

As he caught her, they locked eyes. Madhu went to carress his face but he quickly pulled her up and retreated from her touch. Madhu watched painfully as he walked away in anger.

She began to follow him into their house. As they went up the stairs, Madhu was oblivious to the fact that Dipali was watching them with her usual evil smile on her face. 
Perfect thought Dipali.

Madhu silently followed RK all the way to their room. Avoiding creating a scene in front of their entire family.

As they entered their room, Madhu slowly closed the door behind her.

"RK..."
"Quiet," he said stiffly. 
"No pleas..."
"I said quiet." 

Madhu went to touch his arm. RK stepped away from her touch. He walked forwards when suddenly Madhu yelled.

"You can't just kiss me and expect me not to say anything RK!" RK came to a stop as he heard her words full of pain.

With his back towards her, she began to talk.

"RK! You have to listen to me. Today you can't stop me from talking. I'm going to talk and there's nothing you can do."
"Done?" he asked as if he didn't care about what she had to say. 
"No! I'm not! I haven't even started yet," RK smirked as the sherni side of Madhu came out for a minute but then suddenly was suppressed as she continued, "Yes, it's true, I love RK." 

RK felt his heart breaking again, but this time with anger.

Madhu continued, "But that's only half the truth."

RK kept his back towards her as he closed his eyes.
Madhu went to stand directly in front of him and placed a hand on his face. At first he pulled away but Madhu refused to remove her hand.

"I love Rishabh too."

RK opened his eyes and stared at her as she continued.

"How can I only love half of you? Only love RK and not Rishabh? I love you completely. I've been calling you RK since I met you; there are times I forget to call you Rishabh, like tonight. But that doesn't mean I don't love Rishabh."

She caressed his face and he liked the feel of her touch. Warm and comforting.

"RK, the guy who broke my engagement, forcefully married me, and insulted me," Madhu reminded him of the things he had done to her.

Rather than to make him feel bad, she did so to make him realize that even though he did all that, she still fell in love. And her love is true.

"I don't know how or when I fell in love with RK...but I know for a fact, the first time I felt something in my heart for you, was because of Rishabh," she smiled.

As Madhu smiled at RK, he raised his hand to cover her hand on his face. He gently held her hand and brought it towards his lips.
He kissed her hand and stared at her intensely, as if trying to read her face, her eyes, everything. He needed to know she was telling the truth. 

"I'll leave everything for you. Everything Rishabh. But when the time's right. Right now, there's just so much going on at home. Ma isn't living with didu or Malik an..."
"Shh..." RK brought his finger to her lips. 

She stared up at him with her big brown eyes. Madhu thought back to the farmhouse and how they shared their first kiss. She blushed at the thought and smiled. 
Her smile instantly brought a smile to RK's face. He moved his finger and continued to stare at her passionately. He had both his hands on her shoulders. Holding her in place, as if he were afraid she would run away the minute he let go. 

"Rishabh, I lo..." that's when his face lowered into Madhu's. 

His soft, smooth lips came into contact with hers. He looked waiting for a reply; hence Madhu ran her fingers in his hair. She slowly kissed him back to let him know the feelings they shared were the same. The soft gentle kiss gradually turned into a passionate kiss. His hands explored her body, as their lips remained locked. 
The kiss got more intense as RK backed Madhu into the wall. 
Their lips moved in time with each other. RK raised his hands up to Madhu's hair and released it from the braid as they remained in their kiss. He tangled his fingers in her hair as his other hand pulled her face up and cupped her cheek. 
Madhu raised his shirt and started to feel RK's body. 
Suddenly they both fell onto their bed. Madhu felt RK's entire body weight on top of her, she enjoyed the sensation of that. 
She ran her hands up his bare back as he began to kiss her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned which aroused RK. 
RK began to kiss Madhu's jaw line as he leaned over her.  From her throat to her collar, RK's lips began to explore Madhu's body.
He gently slipped his hands under Madhu's back and undid her dori. 
She knew what was going to happen next. So she helped. 
Madhu helped RK as he removed her top and threw it across the room.
His lips moved down her chest to her breasts. 
A shiver ran down Madhu's spine as RK's lips moved towards her stomach. 
His lips moved back up towards hers and they locked lips once again. 

"Mmm, I love you," Madhu moaned between their breaths. 
He replied, "I love you more."

RK turned over so Madhu was on top of him. She began to kiss his chest and moved back towards his lips. Their lips touched as she spoke into him.

"You're my ishq and you're my junoon," Madhu smiled as she repeated his dialogue to him and then placed her lips where they belonged, on his.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aww thankyou for writing this! its so wonderful! i hope Madhu makes RK listen to her, brings out the sherni in her. ๐Ÿ‘
evilden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanksss sari sadness nikalane ke liye
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
REALLY HAWWT OS AND NICE TOOO DEAR...
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG !!!! Thankyouu so muchhh prittt !!!!!!! :D :D
This was indeed Hot and Perfect <3 ..
Love u
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I knw this will never happen in Indian serials... brilliantly written...
tried imaging Madhu n RK... but, instead of em I imagined Damon Elena...
๐Ÿ˜† they do kiss with such passion...
RK Madhu wuld b rather slow.. then passionate kisser...
too wild... I liked it...
Shw makers will never shw this... atleast happy that someone wrote like this on em...
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ hope in show also Madhu some how manage to give her side of explation then afterwards everything will be sorted
Nithiya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so haAwwt yar >>>
Gulik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผOMG!! so cuutee!! 
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A hot OS Prittu?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
OK I need to call your mother๐Ÿ˜†

Obviously I loved the OS as did my sky rocketing hormones๐Ÿ˜‰
In fact I should make a point of reading your posts after every depressing episode. My spirits are lifted up from the gutter and reach the moon. OK that bit of flattery was for you to give me Karan's number instead of to Shwetu
As for not replying to each and every one of us when you have exams and are incredibly busy- You know I always thought posting an OS a day when you have exams was incredibly amazing, but now you want to reply to us too?I think I missed the part where you said you were a super hero๐Ÿ˜•