Awkward: Split screen shots & Nidhi's reappearance

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The split screen shots.  Please. Please. I hope this won't be regular and continuous.  It wasn't so much today. But I'm worried it will continue on and become worse.  I hope that's nipped in the bud. The editing was shoddy at places.  

1) That awkward placement of Jhanvi during Humein Tumse Pyar Kitna.

2) The split screen of Ananya and Viraj, and Ananya, Raj and Viraj.

3) Nidhi.

Nidhi-- I was wondering all week where she had gone.  I had begun to figure that her visit was short, and she had left. But nope, after Ananya throws the gift, suddenly out of nowhere Nidhi is edited in, while she was nowhere to be seen till then.

One of the best things have been the good editing and tight execution.  Geez!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey haven't been watching this much. But who is Nidhi?
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Nidhi is Ananya's cousin.  She turned up during the Maha Episode.  Unniyal mistook her to be Ananya Ghosh and took her to Viraj.  Once they discovered Ananya was Swati, Unniyal put Nidhi back to the Ghosh residence. (She was unconscious the whole time.)

I gave it till today, and throughout most of the episode she was not seen.  So I assumed maybe that was it, she served her point in the plot and we can assume she's left from the Ghosh residence. 

But then suddenly, she just pops up in a random way. ðŸ˜†
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup Lik, i also thought... but other than flips between scenes the episode was good!!

I was also suprised on Nidhi's arrival.and her reaction..OMG..she is annoying (already!)

KhatamKahani thumbnail
I don't really find Nidhi to be annoying.  Just that sudden insertion of Nidhi (obviously shot separately) to be awkward.  So far, I've been fine with Nidhi.  It was this particular scene that was the issue, and I will chuck it to the editing.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The split-screen editing was quite alright. It didn't annoy me but yes, if it continues then it will, LOL. I just wish editors can add their shows normally without adding crazy effects.

And about Nidhi, I felt the same. She just appeared out of nowhere. That was slightly awkward. 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Does anyone know who plays Nidhi?
KhatamKahani thumbnail
If we find out we'll let you know, Vrish.