Pragnyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!!!

I kept feeling that something was fishey with the whole RK confession. and then i realised that it was RK who shaid ILU and not Rishab... Madhubala loves Rhishab and not RK...   

I am so excited to see now how the story unfolds...

Pragnyaa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he knows nothing about madhu he is destroying everything  by his own two hand s
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RK Confesses alright...
but, He will always cum out to save Rishbh inside him...
Madhu se hi Kyu na Ho...
RK knws Madhu will never hurt him...
He knws that she loves him...
what's in a name...
But, I think acting acting khel te huwai RK never went on learning drama...
Shakespeare... read karo RK...
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeh agree
all the way it was rk n his insecurities
kgh212121 thumbnail
what a beautiful observation

oh no - till now we didn't suffer traditional torture

now for another 6 months we'll have angst and 5-10 misunderstanding tracks.

what will happen when rishab realizes what he's done?
Edited by kgh212121 - 11 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk19

he knows nothing about madhu he is destroying everything  by his own two hand s

I agree he is destroying the chance to real happiness with his own hands...without even thinking twice for a moment...
The only crap he keeps thinking abt are Dipz words...I admit he was fearful, but he could hv at least given her a chance to say something before coming this stupid conclusion 😡 😡

This guy really needs a reality check and today it's proven that he doesn't know and understand one bit of Madhu at all...otherwise he would not hv reacted like this !!!!
And I only hope that by the time he realizes his mistake, it won't be too late for him...

Selvina_05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kgh212121

what a beautiful observation

oh no - till now we didn't suffer traditional torture

now for another 6 months we'll have angst and 5-10 misunderstanding tracks.

what will happen when rishab realizes what he's done?

Then MB will act all pricey and refuse him...
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u..so should learn to trust his beloved one first! without trust no relationship can be successful...
Susanrao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tell you the truth i don't think he will get mad because dipali said she only care for your money and your fame. Then why would madu choose her family over Rk she is totally not interested in hir money. I'm sure Rk will realized that in the next episode.
🥱
Selvina_05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I agree he is destroying the chance to real happiness with his own hands...without even thinking twice for a moment...
The only crap he keeps thinking abt are Dipz words...I admit he was fearful, but he could hv at least given her a chance to say something before coming this stupid conclusion 😡 😡

This guy really needs a reality check and today it's proven that he doesn't know and understand one bit of Madhu at all...otherwise he would not hv reacted like this !!!!

And I only hope that by the time he realizes his mistake, it won't be too late for him...

Guys here is a guy who has had his heart broken thrice. We are talking about Rishabh Kundra here - His father left him, his mother left him, he loved Dipz like mad and she left him for money..Everything bad happened to him coz of money so even when a b***h like Dipz says something about MB loving RK and the fact that she had got everything she never had, obviously he will doubt..Deep down he knows MB loves him true but he isn't just realising that MB had fallen in love with Rishabh..To his mind, he was RK whenever he was with MB, he doesn't realise when Rishabh comes out and when RK takes over..
Once burnt, twice shy and he has been burnt thrice..In contrast MB has been bought up with love and hence doesn't really understand where the doubt is coming. MB needs to understand that RK needs to be tackled differently...Of course MB is right in not wanting to leave her family and wanting to unite RK with his mother but with a background like RKs, she just should have agreed with him and then tried to reason..She needs to work harder to get his trust completely..RK will not allow Risabh to trust MB so MB should first get rid of RK's personality in Rishabh and turn RK back into Rishabh. That is when there will really be love and trust in their relationship...
Edited by Selvina_05 - 11 years ago