Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fidgetyarnav thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey yaar it was so grippng i thought its khushi inside OT n so tensed to read n atlast when he wrote   "brother" ,i thought has he gone out of his mind to do so. Is he so disturbed that he made such mistake .Man i got my smile back when i read anjali's name.

i'm sorry for anjali but when it comes about khushi i feel so hard .deep impact of ipkknd khushi i think😳. anyhow yaar u r a gr8 writer.😃

fidgetyarnav thumbnail
ooph so tragic 😭past of khushi .arnav again here too troublesome for khushi😡.arrgh...

but i love arnav's persona in serial .short tempered but stil kind somewhere cute n handsome😉here ur story's arnav i still have to know as i jus read 2 chap.i hope u don't disappoint me yaar .tough it doesnt seem so by khushi's pov😳gud writing .u've got a fan of ur writings.😃🤗

fidgetyarnav thumbnail
[QUOTE=dumas]awesome update asr is such an ass and a jerk poor khushi no wonder she does not want to stay anyway near him he insult her and expect her to take it thanks for the pm awesome update

[/I like ur pic profile nice amalgamation of rr n arshiQUOTE]
fidgetyarnav thumbnail
Arnav wow so cute possesive arnav
akash seems to  b nice  but now he's on d way of arnav gr..rr😡
but i dont understand when he loves her then why he's staying away from her .why he didnt make any move like he did in strting to befriend her😕
is he being egoistic r scared  ???????🤔
well i'm sure u've given reason in future chaps let me read n know 😆
mojgan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really enjoy reading this story and I like this hardworking Khushi. Arnav is as always unable to express himself :-) I was brokenheart when Nani died :-(
sweetakhi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just completed reading your story.. It was really good and i enjoyed a lot while reading it
psonali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
One of the most beautiful story I have read.
ZarishaKhan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is the best story I've ever read '''