Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I seriously don't wanna blame anyone...!!
Madhu was right at her place...and RK was right too...
after all he has gone through...he expected a positive response from Madhu...
but what he failed to see is that...
she is different from other women in his life in many other ways..
Like how she values relationships..!

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devikamd

I seriously don't wanna blame anyone...!!
Madhu was right at her place...and RK was right too...
after all he has gone through...he expected a positive response from Madhu...
but what he failed to see is that...
she is different from other women in his life in many other ways..
Like how she values relationships..!

Maybe no one is to blame. but how I wished CV's use another way to create MU and bring in hate track. the involvement of Dipali is not going well with me. I would have like if those questions were on RKs mind on his own because of his past and he decided to test Madhu.

Now I have one hope left of Madhu's warning to Dipali.

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Maybe no one is to blame. but how I wished CV's use another way to create MU and bring in hate track. the involvement of Dipali is not going well with me. I would have like if those questions were on RKs mind on his own because of his past and he decided to test Madhu.

Now I have one hope left of Madhu's warning to Dipali.

she is one of the main vamps in the show Shahi...
she has to be involved na...

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i understand where his insecurity comes from.. but the way the CVs presented the issue is with lots of holes... especialy from RK's part. he himself admitted to knowing her going to him at night to cover him with blanket whan she thinks he is disturbed while sleeping... if she was in love with RK's image, why shud she do that.. remember acc to his own admission she thinks him to be asleep...every thing he claimed he found attractive in her refutes his doubt that she loves the image than the man... and who confessed his love, RK or Rishab? when has she ever called him or he encouraged her to call him RIshab? so just for the confession he has to be called RIshab?
but then he did give her a second chance, but Madhu not aware of the multiple personality residing in her husband failed to satisfy him yet again!!!

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After thinking about it, I feel from now on we are going to get intense scenes and good episodes.

Since there is no TRP all these days, there was just kind of filler tracks of festivals, romance and all.

So from next week they will be again focusing on the real concept and the story. So I am happy for whatever happened tonight, though my preferences were different, in the end MU has to happen na to make the story intense and passionate.

With a confession and everything lovey- dovey between them the story cannot progress.  Also something like this is needed to make Madhu stronger too.

Atleast i hope Madhu start answering Trishna from now on after settling her family.

Why do i have a feeling Avinesh will be the rival of RK.  Madhu was joking saying about the rival of RK.

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Guys Please rate the episode , Vote aur comment bhi karo ðŸ˜› .

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi.. all.. I watched the epi...
but couldn't join in the discussion.. it is my wedding anniversary today...😃 so went out for a dinner with my Patidev...😳

Coming to epi...
1. I hate Trishna period...😡
2. Loved the way RK said why he loves her...😳
3. MB was ready to leave everything for him.. she considered him as her World...😳
4. Padmini and Shammu started having Eyelocks... may be thats why Ballu is coming...😆
5. RK is all sad bcos MB won't leave everything for him.. but he still care her...😳
 So i ma gonna loved this Track...😃

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Wedding Anniversary Pennu ðŸ¤— 

I am late in wishing you ðŸ˜”