Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Risha- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Firebolt

Everything is bigger in the ipk forum because it has more people.

This ultimatum you're putting up is unclassy and pushing people who are in no way causing trouble into a corner.

Ban the people who are causing trouble. I have no doubt you have the names.

This is just blackmail and i dont react well to blackmail. Is this what IF stands for?

Give me a place exclusively for ipk fanfiction and where ipk fanfic writers can interact, then maybe i'll indulge you on this dictatorship.

The forum will die out, surely. It's just the first week. Every week the activity will die out exponentially.

You could have waited instead of adding insult to injury. Now people are only going to panic more.

You brought this upon yourselves.

I am very disappointed with the entire IF team.

Could not have agreed more.

I have been doing all that spamming and bashing that they have referred to AFTER I read Vijay's post - rarely ever before that

I can not believe that the management of this forum is asking its users to accommodate them. Where the heck does that happen? They knew what the IPK forum was like and they signed up for this themselves

TBH, instead of asking members to moderate, they should have a proper panel of people who are completely dedicated to this only. Then maybe we can see some professionalism.

Warna tou it feels like class teacher ne punishment de di hai.
Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago
Keenara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mods,

Plz don't close this forum...😭...IPK forum is still the most active forum
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Basically you want the IPK forum to shut down because you dont want to moderate any more.

5-6 people are tired of their jobs so 2000 people need to move on.

Am i the only one failing to see the logic here?
pls dnt close...

it takes tym 2 get out from a trauma, n instead of supporting us, u r adding fuel 2 i

its a fault of everyone, neither mods r crct, nor v...bt v need tym

n out of 10 mods, i hv neva seen pari or resham n moddish, mandy n minuu seldom cum here...

pls just dnt close

on a personal opinion, hw cn u expect everyone 2 b d same in a forum? a forum is a place where dere r different views n opinion on everything n dis is a public forum...

all cnt b angels nor cn all b devils...

i advice dat v cn calmly solve dis
-Risha- thumbnail
What I fail to understand is that you guys chose this job WILLINGLY even though you knew what this - esp on the IPK forum would entail. 

If you guys are incapable, unwilling and tired of your jobs, why should this site's most active forum suffer?

Plus, half the mods dont even bother coming here anyway. Its only Sylvania, Mandy, Aahaana and Saraa. And since the past few days, it has only been Saraa.

Tou inefficient kaun hua?
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I understand you guys have lives.

That's why we have ao many MODs when one of you is busy the other can take charge.

This is the most active forum. It's IFs loss not ours. Because drum roll we have lives too.

Meh.

Your call. While you consider closing the forum many will consider leaving IF.

Whatever.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nooo!!

pls god no!!

We lost IPKKND prematurely and here we are unfairly treated all over again!

Shows like Special Squad ended in 2006 and it still remains open. Activity is very less..

And we at IPK forum ended less than one month back. And our activity level is so high that we cover basically around 20 IF forum pages every damn day even now!

Is there a single other forum which is still on air and even then has that much activity?

SO pleas I am begging. Don't do this to us!!

I have been here for over  years. I started as a school kid. Went to university and now graduating. But I still love this place.
It has always been fair and just to members.

But all of a sudden you guys are breaking our hearts and destroying our happiness all over again.

Please don't be this cruel.
IPKKND fans already lost a part of their hearts with the show coming to an abrupt unfair ending even when the TRPs were good. And it was  a business decision and we couldn't do much about it.

But here we are a community. We are supposed to care about each other. And here also when everything is still so active, hits to the forum pages are so high. It still is subjected to closure?

Pls u guys have always been fair to members on this platform. Don't change all of it and tarnish the wonderful memories by taking this unfair decision.

Hope u reconsider about this.

This is my home away from home. I have grown up with IF for so many years. I love this place. Don't make me hate this place and give this up cz I WILL go from here if I don't have IPKKND forum.

GOD DAMNNIT NOOO
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
plz dont do this to us..

we are already suffering from our show's fate.plz dont close this forum...

u have no idea how much relief is getting from this forum
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Risha.J

And the MODS thought we were dying out ðŸ˜†

Anyway, a big NO to the forum closure! If you guys feel that you are incapable of managing the forum give it to people here. Or extend your team. (The good Lord knows you need more people)

Close down this forum and IF will lose half its traffic and I think that's something vijay bhaiyya knows. So please ask him to NOT go ahead with this. Why close the forum because of just a few members creating hysteria?

Plus, I'm sure when you guys agreed to moderate, you knew what would be in store... you have been a part as members as well, nai? So why this decision now?

You can not ask the members to make a pinky promise to not fight since that is unreliable in the long-run. 

So get a better, wider and UNBIASED team.

Thanks.

I think u said exactly as it is!!

If they close IPKKND forum the forum hits, traffic to IF will be cut down by half. Cz WE KNOW that if u put together the now 1st 3 forums all together it will then only come close to the traffic that is generated in to this forum.

So I understand that fights will continue. BUT just answer, these fights happen even when the shows are on air.
PV forum is a war zone! So now that u have an excuse that the show is over, why hold it as a gun to the heads of the members?

WHy is this unfairness practced on us?

I have never been as disappointed in IF as I have been right now.

I was here since being a kid. And I am disappointed beyond measure to realize that the very fact that a show has been closed is used to leverage to hurt the members and have a power play over them

Yes Iam saying this, cz whether a show has gone off air or not fights happen. Members go after each other's blood.

But we still generate online traffic here. And I am an IT student, i know maintenance costs and others r not made huge as opposed to the revenue due to the hits cz of it being one single platform throughout the entire site.
So why in the world is it the solution to close the forum? What logic is this!
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firebolt

Basically you want the IPK forum to shut down because you dont want to moderate any more.

5-6 people are tired of their jobs so 2000 people need to move on.

Am i the only one failing to see the logic here?

Absolutely right. Intimidating the forum members saying they are going to close down the forum, so be quiet and make their job easy, then they will see if it is to be kept open or not (this is the actual msg I got from them). Same as 4 lions' open letter asking people story line.
Edited by dkatmala - 11 years ago