Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: alexstar

This is so confusing😕!!! Chelaram says she is paying the EMI and this guy says something else😕 

Maine bola thha na...its unfair on Big Boss's part to air Chelaram's allegation without informing Pillu of the same!

If they speak in front of each other, then only viewers would know whats the truth!

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do not know why this people brings personal matter on television like this. How lame is this. I swear I want Rajiv and Del out. 
gbala9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravibans

i think he playing very smart ...he knows if he blast now then his chance of eviction is more ...so i think he wait for friday when salman asking him abt talked with his bro 

See I'm not saying that he should challenge her about the statements she's been making, that is a private matter and better solved away from cameras but since she has made this accusation on National TV perhaps he should.
Either way, I have no interest in how he chooses to handle that it is his private matter.

However, after knowing what  this vile woman has been spewing about he could've just kept his distance and just kept the interaction to being civil, instead of reminiscing about their meeting, pining for her and generally behaving like a lovesick fool.

shantiexpress thumbnail
dont u think such divorce couple shd not even brought to reality show
personal level pe jake ek dusare pe accusation lagana..
one side they say national tv pe nahi bolana hai and other side EMI level ke details aate hai..
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ow u guys know woty iwas talking about 
asra.mirani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
delnazz moti bhensi kahen ke mujhe toh pehle bhe pasand nahe the...ab toh  nafrat hogaye😡
now am rajeev+urvushi+nik fan
priyaken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shantiexpress

dont u think such divorce couple shd not even brought to reality show

personal level pe jake ek dusare pe accusation lagana..
one side they say national tv pe nahi bolana hai and other side EMI level ke details aate hai..

dono ek doosre ka, sorry I mean delnaz rajiv ka CHEECHA LEATHER karne aayee hai

Originally posted by: MissCherie

Thanks for the link!😊

Omg I'm so happy that atleast Rajev's brother spoke up for him! This is a wake up call for Rajev! But knowing him, I don't think he will change. I'm glad though that we got to hear the other side of the story!

i remember most of the members doubted rajeev about divorcing Delnaz .. and today  knowing the full story they would have believed that who was the one to take divorce first? seriously , Delnaz is greedy...
joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goodgirl18

rajiv wake up delnaaz is a baygayrat shameless lady whose playing at ut cost

i have never seen such a disgusting lady in ma life
i swear

U have put Exact  words which potrays Delnaaz's character👍🏼
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akhl

Ohh, so Delnaz had threatened Rajiv that she would hire the most expensive lawyer, if need be, but bring Rajiv on footpath. She had also asked Rajiv 2 crore rupees.
Rajeev's brother asked him to talk about these.

rajiv k paas 2 crore rupay hain? according to delu and bakri poora ghar kharch tu delu chalati thi coz he wanted to do films.