Continue soon... :D
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
vry cute:) jus loved d update:)
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Grace first I will read first season already read these two chapters.But I am missing something without base rt will comment you soon.Thanks for pm
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Yaay!.u startd season 2.
Lol,anjali's 'choteyyy' wont change na?
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update! 
Can't wait for more :D
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part. Looking for next update.
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha nice one! ;)
Oh so he finally helped her with the saree.
Hahah Anjali is a sweetheart <3
Lovely chapp! 🤗
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello lovelies!

The update is her, it is longer than the previous updates so I hope you guys enjoy😳 also i havent edited this so please excuse any errors

Buddy me for PMs😆

Chapter 3

" I will show you whose luckier tonight!" I told Khushi.

"I think that was a bit too loud" she whispered, while everyone stared at me wide eyed.

No duh. Thanks for sharing.

So what if that was loud? She is my lawfully wedded wife now, its not a big deal!

They all looked at each other and tried to hide smiles.

Di cleared her throat.

"Anyway, we were thinking that since both of you are happily married now, where would you guys like to go on a honeymoon?" she asked with a raised eyebrow specifically asking me, more like forcing me to say something.

NK and Lavanya were having their Jahan tum, Jahan aap session while Khushi rolled her eyes at me and I was staring at her for no reason in particular.

"Come on batao bhi! Nahi jaana kya?...Chotey?"

"what di? Ask them" I said trying to divert her attention towards NK and Lavanya

Khushi gave me a disgusted look.

Now what?

________

OHHH so he doesn't even want to go on a honey moon! Theek hai!

Why did he marry me in the first place I wonder. This idiot of a man, a blob of dirt in the name of husband!

________

After a while when everyone continued to eat their breakfast Nani spoke

"Akaash bitwa now its your turn to find a bahuriya"

All eyes shifted to a blushing Akash. Is he blushing because he has found someone? Impossible!

"haan I agree, now it is your turn to get married, haye mera muna Akash bitwa!"

Khushi bit back a laugh.

"whats so funny?"

"mu..munaa" she said laughing "whats Anjali? Choti or munni?"

That is what one gets for having pet names for such successful businessmen. Why do we have pet names in the first place? I have failed to understand and why only me and Akash get the honors?

"its not that funny now" I whispered.

She gave me a raised eyebrow.

Throughout the entire breakfast she kept showing me attitude, it was also decided that a week from now all four of us would go to a mysterious place for honeymoon. Since we couldn't decide where to go Di planned to give us a surprise, I hope her surprise doesn't land us in Alaska. With Di you never know.

The entire day was such a drag, no because I had work load or anything but because I was on leave. They got me married but they wont even spare my wife a few minutes with me alone. I wanted to talk to her, clear things out but no others need more quality time with her more than I do! Don't they.

I tried to talk to her but either someone would call her or she would go and star talking to someone. For how long will you avoid me Khushi Singh Raziada?

After dinner everyone retired to their rooms and after talking to Aman about an "important" meeting I came searching for her. Of course Mr Aman had to contribute in the universal conspiracy against me.

She was nowhere to be found, thinking that she would probably in our room I went upstairs.

When I entered the room she wasn't there, now where did she go?

I checked the poolside to find her sitting on the recliner, fuming at someone on the phone at the other end.

"No not the red roses! For the millionth time the white roses! If you cant do your work then please resign or I would gladly do the honors!...get it! now get to work, arrange the white flowers by tomorrow morning and one more excuse and your are out!"

Woah is she a tigress or what? And I thought I was the boss.

"who is the victim this time?" I asked smiling at her cute angry expressions while moving towards her.

"koi kaam nahi kar sakte yeh log!" she said to herself and held her head in her hands.

"kya hua? Relax karo" I said holding her shoulders.

"andd you! Don't even talk to me" she said while getting up, but I caught her wrist.

"what??what did I do?"

what did  I do?

"ohh nothing im just losing my mind!" she rolled her eyes and I swallowed a laugh.

"come on tell me what did I do?" I asked really wanting to know what was she mad at, as far as I remembered I hadn't done anything.

Exactly you HADNT done anything!

Who was that?

I ignored the voice in my head concentrating on Khushi.

"nothing" she muttered looking at the plants.

"Ohhh is it because I didn't tell Di where we wanted to go for our honeymoon?" I asked mischievously making her blush.

"Or is it because earlier this morning I didn't k-" she placed her hand on my mouth.

"Shh what are you saying!" she tried to stop me.

HA I knew this would work.

"I know im not the most romantic guy but hey this is the way I am" I said innocently, or maybe faking it ;)

" you have married a boring, stern businessman and its kinda too late now" I said with a puppy face!

Its working…its working…its workinggg!!!

" no that's not true" she said, all the anger flew out of the window.

"acha?"

"yeah you can be romantic if you want to…its just that you choose not to be" she rolled her eyes again, with mock anger.

Damn she's smarter than I gave her credit for.

I bit my lip. Was I feeling shy or actually blushing? Damn what have I come to.

We exchanged a knowing look and I held her hand. After a while I moved my other hand to cup her cheek.

I tilted my head and gave her a kiss she would never forget.

She was clearly shocked.

I wasn't expecting him to kiss me. Who knows he might just hold my hand tell me goodnight! He's Arnav Singh Raizada after all.

But he took me by surprise after that soft and tender kiss of his.

Oh how I love this man!

She was blushing deep red when we broke apart.

Instantly after that she kissed me on my cheek as an appreciation for what I did.

Aww my wife is so adorable!

"Im sorry..." I said half smiling half blushing, half falling in love with her all over again.

"im sorry too over reacting" she said holding my hand.

"waise…you know I wasn't really mad right?" she asked.

"ofcourse…" I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously I wasn't mad I was just playing around" she winked

"acha? But I wasn't playing" I said coming closer to her, as her expression changed to confusion.

"about tonight" I whispered and her expression had changed back to that of the newly wed blushing bride.

I love this married life of mine!

riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry last time I promised I will read season one and comment.I read it and i think comment on that thread.Like it.Superb.Last minute change of bride that's superb.Update soon.
Edited by riafna - 11 years ago
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Sweet update! Yay they are going on a honeymoon !