Sapna is losing the plot now... - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I support sapna. As a captain or a contestant she must be finding difficult  to cope with imam with his instigating behaviour. She might felt bb has just made one more good person disappear from house though niruhua was not nominated by contestants while the contestants choice imam still sitting in the house. 

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SharonNeedles

That's who she is IMO. Unpredictable. Volatile. Independent.

She has no game plan. As she said, she's not there to win, I think she really means it.

When Aseem went, she totally lost it. Completely. The same thing happened after Nirahua was dumped into the BB sewer tonight.

If I would be inside that house and I would have to see that useless sloth Vishal lying dead on the stretcher every day while my BFFs get evicted, I would prolly go nuts too.

I admire her for speaking her mind and not calculating everything like Urvashi.

if she is not there to win then why is she here and please dont answer with becouse of women empowermentπŸ˜†

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: joker83

I agree with you. Sapna is picking on Junta's fav entertainer.

Seriosouly tell me who would you rather have in the show Danish or Imam. Al due respect ti Danish but sorry to say he is not BB material.

It took me some time to figure out, you meant Dinesh (Nirahua)! 😊
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Actually Imam & Sapna flights seems more entertaining then anything else in the BB house now a days πŸ€”
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweet

I support sapna. As a captain or a contestant she must be finding difficult  to cope with imam with his instigating behaviour. She might felt bb has just made one more good person disappear from house though niruhua was not nominated by contestants while the contestants choice imam still sitting in the house. 

Actually thats a fair point!πŸ˜†

Even when Imam doesn't want to provoke, somehow, he very effortlessly manages to irritate the sh*t out of those around him!

He does a damn good job of mopping and cleaning the house, but does it WHEN HE WANTS TO, driving Captain (Sapna) to exasperation!...Poor Pillu mashes Aloos, he comes feasts on them and when asked, innocently says, he thought it was khichdee!...So Imam is Imam, and obviously people love to hate him!😊

Its just that poor fellow was actually having a VERY SENSIBLE conversation with Santosh and Vishal...both emotional on Nirahua's exit when out of the blue😲, she said,"Ek is Shaitaan ko leke aaye hain..."

Oh God! There is something about Sapna's way of speaking that sounds so cute and sweet...had same thing been said by anyone else in house,hell would have broken loose and Imam might have struck back in his leotard and Tiger Mask!!!🀣

A bit earlier in same episode, Rajeev had kept blankets outside, Sapna picked on Imam and didn't apologise to Imam even after the innocent soul had established he wasn;t the culprit, Rajeev was!

Imam provokes but at the moment, is receiving a very unfair dose of sticks from Sapna surely!
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's getting more and more irritating. Picking on Imam for smallest of things and getting him involved in matters that he has nothing to do with. 
and what's with her toy?? she looks retarded talking with the toy.. 
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know why, but when it comes to Sapna I always disagree with you. In the beginning, when you supported Sapna, I felt she was a hypocrite but now I am all for Sapna and want her to be in Top 3 atleast, but now you seem to be disliking her a bit πŸ˜”

I don't think Sapna is insecure about Imam! Just that she recognises him for what he is - a Shaitan 😈

And Imam has really disappointed - atleast in the episodes he behaves like an emotional fool, poking his nose into others fights and getting bashed left and right!! When he went to make his point to Sapna, she totally ignored him, as did the others! He ended up looking like a fool! He needs to be Imam of the village house/1st week at main house, else he loses his entertainment value!!

And let Imam and Sapna fight - will be more fun for us viewers 😊
Edited by taurusbb - 11 years ago
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IS it me only who can see the pain of sapna who being a captain couldn't do any thing but simply saw his best friend whom she really adored and gave the same place of "Bhaiya" in the house.

and what was her logic

He was sent for mere two weeks in the main house in which first week was gone as teams  were divided in to red and Blue and Nirhua was made to sit outside only.

Second week through unfair means was nominated and what he did whole week Dragged the Lazy bum in strecher.

What he did ,why was he given this chance when all BB wanted to throw him ?

Sapna being a captain was helpless, her continuous Rant was Never seemed Illogical to me.

Why she should not pick on Imam When she herself saw and Noted down whom Housemates wanted to Eliminate... but he sitting there royally and a good human being who even received the "sabe bada sone ke dilwala award" was shown the door.

Any body will react Sapna is no Different.
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

Other than  CHILD LIKE behavior of SAPNA -----there is not really much adorable about HER / @ --- I have given her benefit of doubt many times --thinking she does things in heat of the moment etc ----but NO ----she very well know what she is DOING / - @  SHE is playing her GAME too----

SHE has done everything like most of the housemates ----bitching, lying, fights, u-turns, abuses, drama and tried her hands at flirting too ---with niks and vishal  / --@  JUST because she acts like a innocent child ---does not mean she should be pardoned for her every single mistake / --

EVER since imaam called her FAKE in front of SALMAN ---he is her target / - 

AND she calls immam shaitan and she is self-proclaimed angel ---and she herself puts her in the LEAGUE of aseem and NIRAHUA ------but in reality she is nowhere close to them / --@

bingo! πŸ‘ she is one of the smartest player in the house who has done everything to create drama but everyone bashes Del Aashu Rajeev Sana for being fake and dramabaaz πŸ˜†
Edited by doyelpakhi - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: taurusbb

I don't know why, but when it comes to Sapna I always disagree with you. In the beginning, when you supported Sapna, I felt she was a hypocrite but now I am all for Sapna and want her to be in Top 3 atleast, but now you seem to be disliking her a bit πŸ˜”

I don't think Sapna is insecure about Imam! Just that she recognises him for what he is - a Shaitan 😈

And Imam has really disappointed - atleast in the episodes he behaves like an emotional fool, poking his nose into others fights and getting bashed left and right!! When he went to make his point to Sapna, she totally ignored him, as did the others! He ended up looking like a fool! He needs to be Imam of the village house/1st week at main house, else he loses his entertainment value!!

And let Imam and Sapna fight - will be more fun for us viewers 😊

@BOLD:
Categorically I am saying out of all the housemates, for so many reasons, Sapna, inspite of her idiosyncracies and contradictions at times, is my favourite! For me, if it is an Alag Chhe season, an Alag Chhe person like her deserves to win the show this time!

I don;t even mind her picking on Imam...but not this way! Poor fellow is having a sensible conversation with Santosh and out of the blue comes Sapna and declares,"Ek is shaitaan ko lekar aaye hain...aur acche logon ko baahar nikaal rahe hain..."🀣
Ofcourse because it were Imam and Sapna as the actors in above plot, one laughed...but thats not fair really!😊