Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

hola gals.. moi came to give u all darshan of purple fontwa.. me still dnt watch this serialwa

darshan Milgayi, ab prashad kab milega , yaara 😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: amimus

I liked the episode . The story is moving forward and Randeep is slowly getting closer .

We saw a beautiful family bonding yesterday between the Bhargava family. Suddenly the kid has grown up and wants to do all his work himself, small things like getting ready for school and also trying to tie his shoelace. He does remember his Dad at this time but his aunt helps him out with the task. Meanwhile we see the fake Ritika sitting on the chair where his Grandad used to sit and the kid reprimands her for it and she gets flustered and shifts to the next chair where her brother used to sit. To be reminded againd by Bittu of the same. The family is yet to notice this small nuances on Ritika's part , will they be able to notice it soon . Well lest wait and see.

Rathore is progressing slowly towards solving the blast and Motilal murder case , love his connection of the dots . His investigation at the jeweller's shop brings him good results. We see Sahana being informed by the security guard of the same and of one if the employee taken by the police for questioning and finding out the proper identity of the Indian origin Brit passport holder guy.

Will Randeep in time save the employee , will he be able to catch hold of the culprits. It send shivers down my spine on seeing Shahana , a cold calculative female who will go to any lengths to achieve her revenge.

I loved that Shoe lace scene..it showed that the child and  the family are trying to   take the requisite first step but also the  painful loss is never far away from the surface ..

One thing I do wish to see is Malati  doing some entrepreneurial  activity,  they must not go the cliched path and stick to showing her in kitchen but would be good if she emerges as a strong person in her own  power..
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Reduxians!!!!🤗

What an apt 12.12.12 episode ...I loved "Connect the dots"😃

Hats off to the regulars of 1st page👏👏👏
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pals13

Hello Reduxians!!!!🤗

What an apt 12.12.12 episode ...I loved "Connect the dots"😃

Hats off to the regulars of 1st page👏👏👏

@ Blue ...isska matlab u did not read any of us 😈

Hiyya Pallo 🤗
Zoyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

@ Blue ...isska matlab u did not read any of us 😈

Hiyya Pallo 🤗

Sathu...aap mujhpe shaq karne lagi...😭

mujhe aapka polio wala para bahut achha laga...u always take out something which we dont even bother much about ...
appu ka i am proud moments, and also the way she stopped short when it came to Shahana
Sumana ke pointers, highlighted the key events

mujhe laga tha...mujhe apni safai nahi deni paregi(like someone in some other show 😉)
tanthya thumbnail

Sathu...aap mujhpe shaq karne lagi...😭

mujhe aapka polio wala para bahut achha laga...u always take out something which we dont even bother much about ...
appu ka i am proud moments, and also the way she stopped short when it came to Shahana
Sumana ke pointers, highlighted the key events

mujhe laga tha...mujhe apni safai nahi deni paregi(like someone in some other show 😉)

*Shahana's Stern voice* Iss Mission main sab par shaq karna padta hai, Mallick bhi karte they aur hum bhi !! 😈

Thanks Bey !!

So ur thoughts  about the episode and  Should ritika get caught so fast
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GM ladies 🤗

Appu, Sumana, Animus, Koel beautifully written..

Sathya - polio drops to terrorism.. kya dimaag hai aapka.. fab stuff..

I liked the episode with the bindaas Rinki, the Bhargav family getting slowly back on track, Rathore showing a great deal of purpose and the multiple personalities of Sahana - caring mother one second, ruthless terrorist next.
Zoyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

*Shahana's Stern voice* Iss Mission main sab par shaq karna padta hai, Mallick bhi karte they aur hum bhi !! 😈

Thanks Bey !!

So ur thoughts  about the episode and  Should ritika get caught so fast

me thinks...it will be Mastana...who will be caught first...Ritika has some more ropes...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

GM ladies 🤗

Appu, Sumana, Animus, Koel beautifully written..

Sathya - polio drops to terrorism.. kya dimaag hai aapka.. fab stuff..

I liked the episode with the bindaas Rinki, the Bhargav family getting slowly back on track, Rathore showing a great deal of purpose and the multiple personalities of Sahana - caring mother one second, ruthless terrorist next.

GM Shanti !! 🤗

Thank You !!

More than terrorist, Shahana comes across as  a Hurting lady , She is Mom first and terrorist next...   remember she only leaves the house AFTER  she ascertains that the  Bai  has come to protect her precious Baby ...will her Motherhood prove to be Achilles heels ??

tanthya thumbnail

me thinks...it will be Mastana...who will be caught first...Ritika has some more ropes...

cuz His name was revealed y'day ??

what will Mastana do then ??