Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hhh..I want to tell you That Arabe people like barun sobti last serial..I found that they are translated it and made Arabic subtitle to it..Me did not watch it..
The first episode
The link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6oW4hM-ln0

I heard  That there are 2 parts of The show is this news correct ?

Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/afflicted-viral-infection-ankita-sharma-still-reports-work

^ i'm not sure if this has been shared.

Proud of Ankita - Altho I hope she feels better soon :)

Afflicted by viral infection, Ankita Sharma still reports to work

• Tags: 
    • Ankita Sharma
    • Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto
    • Amrit Manthan
By TellychakkarTeam 13 Dec 2012 - 15:37
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Ankita Sharma

We see TV actors enjoying all the popularity and trappings which come with the job. However there is a flip side to everything. Lead stars of daily show don't even have time to fall sick which is a routine with every human.

The latest victim to fall sick is Ankita Sharma of Amrit Manthan. The poor Delhi kikudi, who first came into prominence with the ill-fated Imagine TV show Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto, is now afflicted with a severe bout of viral infection. She has fever, cough, cold and accompanying body pain.

We spoke to Ankita today and the poor thing did seem quite down. However, she is still shooting ," Unfortunately, I have not got leave. Along with heavy doses of medicine, I am fighting back with my will power, " quips this chirpy and brave actress.

Mona Singh would tell us of horror tales when she was injured during the shoot ofJassi Jaissi Koi Nahin and the Sony show creatives were more bothered about getting her back to set than think about her recovery.

We just hope that one day, the TV structure will allow space for a bank of episodes so that sick actors, at least, have some kind of downtime.

This cut throat industry does need to show a human face.

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful VM, Sara!!! the scenes went well with the poem...amazing!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Edited by ash91 - 11 years ago
Ahlem thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky0902

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/afflicted-viral-infection-ankita-sharma-still-reports-work

^ i'm not sure if this has been shared.

Proud of Ankita - Altho I hope she feels better soon :)

Afflicted by viral infection, Ankita Sharma still reports to work

• Tags: 
    • Ankita Sharma
    • Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto
    • Amrit Manthan
By TellychakkarTeam 13 Dec 2012 - 15:37
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Ankita Sharma

We see TV actors enjoying all the popularity and trappings which come with the job. However there is a flip side to everything. Lead stars of daily show don't even have time to fall sick which is a routine with every human.

The latest victim to fall sick is Ankita Sharma of Amrit Manthan. The poor Delhi kikudi, who first came into prominence with the ill-fated Imagine TV show Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto, is now afflicted with a severe bout of viral infection. She has fever, cough, cold and accompanying body pain.

We spoke to Ankita today and the poor thing did seem quite down. However, she is still shooting ," Unfortunately, I have not got leave. Along with heavy doses of medicine, I am fighting back with my will power, " quips this chirpy and brave actress.

Mona Singh would tell us of horror tales when she was injured during the shoot ofJassi Jaissi Koi Nahin and the Sony show creatives were more bothered about getting her back to set than think about her recovery.

We just hope that one day, the TV structure will allow space for a bank of episodes so that sick actors, at least, have some kind of downtime.

This cut throat industry does need to show a human face.

Yes it seems true..yes..
You can noticed that in this video:
Her voice and they help her to get up..etc..she os sick and work:
http://faltulinks.info/youtube.php?id=I4NBcQH6M1s
and
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ahlem

Yes it seems true..yes..
You can noticed that in this video:
Her voice and they help her to get up..etc..she os sick and work:
http://faltulinks.info/youtube.php?id=I4NBcQH6M1s
and

Ankita is a strong girl.. still remember her shooting the Gazebo sequence of BHPH despite Chikungunya... her dedication towards her work is commendable..
Get well soon,Ankita!!!
Ahlem thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash91

Ankita is a strong girl.. still remember her shooting the Gazebo sequence of BHPH despite Chikungunya... her dedication towards her work is commendable..
Get well soon,Ankita!!!

Yes you are so right Yes I know about BHPH..She is hard worker Girl.. hope she get well soon.

oh no ankita is sick ;( i hope she gets well soon

it reminds
Pinky . thanks for sharing the link๐Ÿ˜ณ
we all are proud of her. 
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Get well soon Ankita .You are a strong girl ๐Ÿ˜Š
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail