Users

Frequent Posters

lulujjjj thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for the note dear. 
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its okay sweety i must say i have seen you growing as weiter with your beutiful recent os so i will be aiting for this to complet so that you can statrt n give us another beautiful ff on beautiful aarya😃😃

Carrisaa sorry seems beautiful word has been repetiive but wat to do😉
jhansikiraniiii thumbnail
thanks for d note
eagerly waiting for d update

..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS FF'S JOURNEY! I really appreciate it...thank you sooo much!

LAST part of Past or Future posted below...

..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 10...

"PRASHANT!!!??" said Aarti

"Yes, me! Remember me? Your HUSBAND!!" came the reply.

He said as he summoned three men to surround them with guns.

"You're not her husband so get that out of your head! She's mine!" Yash exclaimed in anger!

"Aaah, Mr. Yash Scindiya! I didn't realize you were here! Nice to see you! Last time I think we met was in the court for YOUR DIVORCE WITH MY WIFE!" said Prashant.

"PRASHANT!!!"…..he screamed planning to run out of the bed when Aarti held his hand reminding him of his oath to her.

"Yes, Yash JI!" added Prashant to aggravate Yash.

"Shut up you ba****d! Get it in your head that Aarti is my wife, my life partner and you can't dare to touch her as SHE IS MINE!" cried Yash.

"If you say so! Maybe she's not my wife! But then who is yours! As far as I remember Arpita was right? So then…..Aarti?? Yash, are you a womanizer!" Prashant said!

"PRASHANT!!!"...shouted Yash.

"I think your wife should hear about this!" Prasahnt exclaimed!

The sight that welcomed him shocked him to the core. There was Arpita walking in the room wearing her hair down, with a black leather pants and top fitted onto her, the top revealing her stomach and cleavage. The Arpita standing in front of him was not the Arpita he knew. He knew she now was manipulative and a blackmailer but this Arpita in front of him made no sense. His Arpita would never even wear modern clothes that would fully cover her but now this! Was he dreaming??!!!

"Yashu….I never thought you could betray me……….and that too with a s**t like this!"...said Arpita with disgust!

"Arpita??"……….he asked in pure confusion.

"Yeah…..Arpita! Who else?!" replied Arpita.

"Is that really you?"...he questioned with disgust.

She walked towards him and stroked his face with one finger saying….

"Yes, it's me. To get some things in life, you have to change yourself sometimes!"

"It can't be you! The Arpita I lo…….I loved was not like this!"

"Yash, you and your old-fashioned thinking isn't going to get you anywhere!"

She straightened up and was disgusted when Yash took Aarti in his arms.

"Now I'm not going to play around here…..Aarti….let's go!"...said Prashant.

Prashant walked up to her, hoping to hold her hand and pull her away, only to realize that his actions intended were implemented by Yash.

"Don't touch her!'…….Yash said

"She's mine!" Prasahnt cried.

"I said DO NOT TOUCH HER!" Yash cried with growing agitation!

"I'm done with this crap!"...Prashant exclaimed!

"So am I!" replied Arpita.

Prashant reached for her hand.

"I said DON'T TOUCH HER YOU bas***d!" Yash cried!

"Shoot her then I'll shoot him…..said Arpita.

"Aarti..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...shouted Yash with pain!

3 gunshots…….one after the other……..all for different reasons!

Blood oozing out of Yash's arm, shot by Prashant who was aiming for Aarti.

Arpita lying dead…shot by herself after shooting the love of her life, Prashant! Yes, Arpita loved Prashant and she did all he said due to this. She couldn't kill her love unless it had a reason…

THE KIDS….

Trapped in a room of an abandoned building, tied to chairs in a room in which bombs would explode at the touch of a button!

She wasn't selfish enough to kill her children so she had to sacrifice Prashant and herself, killing the three men along with them!

In tears, Aarti bandaged Yash's wound and was pulling him out of the bed, ready to head to the hospital…..when….

In tonight's news coverage, wedding planner Yash Scindiya was shot in the back of his head in his apartment. At this site, his wife Aarti Scindiya was distraught as her ex-husband shot him along with killing her three kids, in an explosion. In total 9 died, leaving Miss Aarti, who was pregnant and immediately had to go into labour, as a premature delivery, giving birth to her son. However Miss Aarti chose to run away with her child, away from the other family members in fear of losing him.

Dear Yash,

Please remember dear that I will always love you! You live in every single breath of mine, you are my only reason to live, my only reason to survive. I kept my past as a secret from you my love  and you have the right to know.

Firstly I'm sure that the only reason that you're reading this is that I'm probably on my deathbed at the moment or I'm probably dead already and I do not wish to keep you in the dark! Your father's name was Yash Scindiya, Yash Suraj Pratap Scindiya, he was my beloved husband! Our past is a long story and my dear, your family who I am telling you to go off with is none other than your own. Take this with you and go to them! They will tell you all about your mother, your father, your love story, your siblings and all that is related to your existence! My dear, all I want you to know through this letter is that your mumma and your papa loves you a lot…to no limits!

With love,

Aarti Yash Scindiya

Your mumma!

I am not really pleased with this ending...I hope you like it. Please give your honest feedback and once again THANK YOU!!!

Love you guys,

Carissa!

miyasingh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i liked it but it ended sad
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update with a really sad ending. Liked it though
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u and ur sad endings but it was nice so Aarti died due to delivery nd Prashant shot Yash at the back of his had and ooh Arpita was not tht much of a b**ch after all yay!! 😊
..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Carissa .. I loved the ending .. make yash die what the bug mayn .. your really good at writing sad OS and FFs ...

hey! I see you used my idea? ;)
lulujjjj thumbnail
Nice update it was sad in the end.