A romantic side of Ankit Narang aka Soham

-Varshaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys Veena here!
How are you all doing.. 😆
Probably not so good couz all the tension in PR.. 😆
Okayy coming back to my topic.. I was browsing though YouTube.. when I found a video of Ankit's first serial called Tum Dena Saath Mera on LifeOK. Maybe a few people know about it.. 
And I must say it's a quite romantic scene LOL! 😳
He also looks very cute!😳

So here's the video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x73paDILJk[/YOUTUBE]

Well after watching this scene..
I've been thinking if our Ekta Mai will bring up a girl in PR, for Soham.. 
Would be awesome na? 😆

Do leave your comments.. 
And I hope I did'nt offend anyone with this scene.. 😲

Love, 

Veena

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ankit is a very good actor and so far his chemistry with Ankita as a mother -son duo has been very good.👏
Ankit has been amazing as Soham with his shades of innocence+gundagiri and Archu - Soham scenes have always had that spark of love and Manav - Soham confrontation has also been good.
Unfortunately now Ekta as usual looks after sending Soham to jail ,things have come to halt.
I would have loved to see Soham getting reformed with the help of his real parents Arman and more scenes between them and later a nice girl for him.
Well dont see this happening.With the complicated mess PR CV's are lining up ,I wonder how are they ever going to un-twist the twisted mess they have created.
Soham is Arman's first baby and very close to them.Guess like baby Soham was used like a use and throw policy ,grown up Soham is also going to be used like that.I hope they give a good closure to Soham track and not leave it half baked as usual.
Would love to see more of Soham if Ekta/Cv's ever decide to give a closure to that track.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice romantic video clip..

He looks bit tooo young and w/o facial hair...I prefer male species with facial hair...But nice video...Like the way it is shot..TFS
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Veena,

Thanks for sharing. I liked it... It was shot really well... and the sequence was very well done. Loved the entire background score... from the instumental in the beginning to the song from Paheli. It was nicely done.

Ankit and his previous co-star has great chemistry. But I agree with Varsha Di.  He looks too young. Too much like a kid - and not manly. But it was nice.

Thanks again Veena.

Ash
-Varshaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Nice romantic video clip..

He looks bit tooo young and w/o facial hair...I prefer male species with facial hair...But nice video...Like the way it is shot..TFS

Yeahh I know!! I also loved his hair and shaved face in this scene! 😆
I also loved the way it was shot.. 😳 And you're welcome! 😃
-Varshaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashlaika

Hey Veena,

Thanks for sharing. I liked it... It was shot really well... and the sequence was very well done. Loved the entire background score... from the instumental in the beginning to the song from Paheli. It was nicely done.

Ankit and his previous co-star has great chemistry. But I agree with Varsha Di.  He looks too young. Too much like a kid - and not manly. But it was nice.

Thanks again Veena.

Ash

You're welcome dear!! 🤗