Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mlle_Fabuleux

I feel for this girl. I feel for her.  I did not understand what he said either. At least she understood something. πŸ˜­ But her broken English answers made me guess his questions. She's such a cute thing! I chose to read this coz I like the concept. It's very exotic indeed! πŸ˜Š Wonderful story line! Maybe, I'll read all the chapters and get back to you or else I'll spam you with my reactions! πŸ˜•

Thank you. I am glad you chose this as a first read of the oldiesπŸ˜† It is your choice really. Get back to me the way you find convenient. I am just excited by the idea of someone reading an old workπŸ˜‰ Hope it is not too unpolished for your taste. *nervous laugh*
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iiDona

Thank you. I am glad you chose this as a first read of the oldiesπŸ˜† It is your choice really. Get back to me the way you find convenient. I am just excited by the idea of someone reading an old workπŸ˜‰ Hope it is not too unpolished for your taste. *nervous laugh*

Unpolished? πŸ˜² I don't know why you're saying that. I think it's great! πŸ˜Š Don't worry your head now. I'm no critic! πŸ˜•
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mlle_Fabuleux

Unpolished? πŸ˜² I don't know why you're saying that. I think it's great! πŸ˜Š Don't worry your head now. I'm no critic! πŸ˜•

now I am just tripping
I will go take a walk 
toodles be back in a bit
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! I thoroughly enjoyed this FF!!!! It's quite different from other work of yours!!! I read it in one go to only to love it a lot.πŸ‘..somehow...I like this Rishabh of your FF..and Madhu deserved happy ending owing to such horrid past.. Edited by sweetdear - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdear

Wow!! I thoroughly enjoyed this FF!!!! It's quite different from other work of yours!!! I read it in one go to only to love it a lot.πŸ‘..somehow...I like this Rishabh of your FF..and Madhu deserved happy ending owing to such horrid past..

thank you. I am glad you liked it. I have tried to use diverse concepts but, I think I have lost base with what i different. I need to freshen up in the april showers. I liked Rishabh for sticking around, I couldn't do it. Madhu well, she was easy to sympathize with.