Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally Madhu ne Madhubala ko bcha lia. And this rishabh can never leave a chance to make Rk angry. Wht he is teaching Rk's wife.. And Rk is going to b dad n came to knw in court room abt it.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DevilClan

Finally Madhu ne Madhubala ko bcha lia. And this rishabh can never leave a chance to make Rk angry. Wht he is teaching Rk's wife.

slang. just a joke keke
 And Rk is going to b dad n came to knw in court room abt it.
I have those moments when I pat myself on the back for thinking of something like that.😆

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting ff... So madhubala is pregnant...really????? Yeah kab hua...lol...
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Audiwalia

Very interesting ff... So madhubala is pregnant...really????? Yeah kab hua...lol...

thanks
puri padh li phir hi pooch rahe ho na? 
if that is the case, hold on till the next update. 
ok madonna i started a new ff and it will be tragic, i'm sure u will love it. will update in few days
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

ok madonna i started a new ff and it will be tragic, i'm sure u will love it. will update in few days

is this is the same dude who has tragic endings and insists Rishbala meet at the end of every story in some impossible way?7
😆😆
this story is tragic, but ending is not on cards now. the whole story will make u cry lol, checkout the teaser and suggest a title. U will find in first few pages and its name is '' is this my destiny ''
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
make me cry
I have never cried to an FF, not mine, not other people's. Let us see if you can change that. Will check it out now.
hmm i'm seeting bars high by such cmmntz and in the end noone will cry lol. But i will try hard to bring sad mood. I only cries watching titanic
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

hmm i'm seeting bars high by such cmmntz and in the end noone will cry lol. But i will try hard to bring sad mood. I only cries watching titanic

my point exactly
Sure sparks my interest