Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: iiDona

No offence to anyone who wears axe but where I live, AXE= douche alert. We had this dude back in high school who swore by it. Then, my math teacher suffered an allergic reaction from the horrendous scent. The dude never heard the end of it from his classmates.😆
RK as perv. hmm, I think everyone has such thoughts but, most censor it. One has to be very close with someone to open up OR be an engineer. Cuz all the engineers I know spit out whatever they've got in their head unfiltered. Dnt matter if girl or guy, old or young. Feel very ADHD today, sorry.

More than the Axe, it's ads put me off. So yeah, no offence to anyone who wears it. I pity your poor teacher.

Ah, yea. I totally agree with what you say about engineers.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepak148

well i was confused. I asked if RK left Madhu for 6 mnths. If he lefte her, mafias and villians can attack her in that time span

I hope the new update cleared that up i.e. there is no mafia😊
sis last tym i going to ask u rk met madhu in that 6 months when she was on rehab
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Look who's here...that's so cool ðŸ˜†  ( i use to say that back in the day...just came to my head again)

Firstly…I must comment on how much I laugh during these chapters? Madhu's dialogues are like a remedy to soothe away a hard day…the idea of broken English was like of speck of geniusness (that is not a word :P but u know what I mean) …there were so many funny moments in the last 4 chapters despite the seriousness of Madhu's ( I actually wrote Geet here before, I guess Maaneet are on my mind) condition that you touched on…I still smiled and laughed throughout…

PTSD ( post traumatic stress disorder) is what looks like Madhu is suffering from, where a trauma affects a person time and again…the reliving of the trauma moments, the flashs…it takes years to recover..but you presented it well…showed a short leap to show the recovery..made it realistic. RK's care and affection…I awwwed

You know when some people fall in love, they fall hard and fast…that is the case with both Rk and madhu. RK may be denial but the boy is in love already with his wifey…at least Madhu is rather direct with her feelings telling him he likes him…

Story is moving really well hun…really waiting for the next update…let's see what you have in story

Reya <3

DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

sis last tym i going to ask u rk met madhu in that 6 months when she was on rehab

No, he went on an outdoor shoot. He changed the home furniture, interior designs, etc to make it look like a new place. Madhu was surrounded by medical professionals (and probably security. If you refer back to the marriage agreement, she demanded personal bodyguards). He was forbidden to see her, talk to her, etc. Madhu was isolated from the outside world. The therapy involved gradual exposure to the surroundings. If interested read up on PTSD therapy. This is an exaggerated version of the same. Note: EXAGGERATED.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Look who's here...that's so cool ðŸ˜†  ( i use to say that back in the day...just came to my head again)

Firstly'I must comment on how much I laugh during these chapters? Madhu's dialogues are like a remedy to soothe away a hard day'the idea of broken English was like of speck of geniusness (that is not a word :P but u know what I mean) 'there were so many funny moments in the last 4 chapters despite the seriousness of Madhu's ( I actually wrote Geet here before, I guess Maaneet are on my mind) condition that you touched on'I still smiled and laughed throughout'

PTSD ( post traumatic stress disorder) is what looks like Madhu is suffering from, where a trauma affects a person time and again'the reliving of the trauma moments, the flashs'it takes years to recover..but you presented it well'showed a short leap to show the recovery..made it realistic. RK's care and affection'I awwwed

You know when some people fall in love, they fall hard and fast'that is the case with both Rk and madhu. RK may be denial but the boy is in love already with his wifey'at least Madhu is rather direct with her feelings telling him he likes him'

Story is moving really well hun'really waiting for the next update'let's see what you have in story

Reya <3

I have chosen to completely ignore your comment because I have a light bulb moment. You study psychology right? I don't know if it is clinical but, doesn't matter. From now on, your name is SHRINK. Take it in. Good.
Hey Shrink :)

No, he went on an outdoor shoot. He changed the home furniture, interior designs, etc to make it look like a new place. Madhu was surrounded by medical professionals (and probably security. If you refer back to the marriage agreement, she demanded personal bodyguards). He was forbidden to see her, talk to her, etc. Madhu was isolated from the outside world. The therapy involved gradual exposure to the surroundings. If interested read up on PTSD therapy. This is an exaggerated version of the same. Note: EXAGGERATED.

i think you got the gist of PTSD therapy...it's actually a lengthy process...at times it goes on for years with therapy...and jasleen is right in exaggerated version...one doesn't require to be isolated to be treated...they are cases when patients are..but usually PTSD patients are recommended to live life as normally as possible surrounded by people...
i just handed a research paper on PTSD in children...so i guess here is my 2 cents ðŸ˜³

I have chosen to completely ignore your comment because I have a light bulb moment. You study psychology right? I don't know if it is clinical but, doesn't matter. From now on, your name is SHRINK. Take it in. Good.
Hey Shrink :)

Haha...all that hard work and u ignore the comment😆..but i just gave my 2 cents on PTSD on a comment...i am still doing my undergrad in psyc...but i likey the name..i accept ðŸ˜ƒ
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Firstly'I must comment on how much I laugh during these chapters? Madhu's dialogues are like a remedy to soothe away a hard day'the idea of broken English was like of speck of geniusness (that is not a word :P but u know what I mean) 'there were so many funny moments in the last 4 chapters despite the seriousness of Madhu's ( I actually wrote Geet here before, I guess Maaneet are on my mind) condition that you touched on'I still smiled and laughed throughout'

Every writer makes up words. If it wasn't for making up words, we would be living in Orwell's 1984. I happy that you are happy. I am sorry for all the extra cheese. IDK.

PTSD ( post traumatic stress disorder) is what looks like Madhu is suffering from, where a trauma affects a person time and again'the reliving of the trauma moments, the flashs'it takes years to recover..but you presented it well'showed a short leap to show the recovery..made it realistic. RK's care and affection'I awwwed

I was worried you would turn technical on me. I know bits and pieces from Intro Psych but, never took another course. Thank you.

You know when some people fall in love, they fall hard and fast'that is the case with both Rk and madhu. RK may be denial but the boy is in love already with his wifey'at least Madhu is rather direct with her feelings telling him he likes him'

Story is moving really well hun'really waiting for the next update'let's see what you have in story

Teaser: Rishibala visit the Eden ballet center.

Laikin...every Eden has its serpent. Will this Adam and Eve be able to survive its venomous fangs?

Reya <3

DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Haha...all that hard work and u ignore the comment😆..but i just gave my 2 cents on PTSD on a comment...i am still doing my undergrad in psyc...but i likey the name..i accept ðŸ˜ƒ

Fine, commented. I knew you were an undergrad but, can your name get any awesomer that this?
I am glad you accept but, for future reference, you didn't have a choice in the first place😛