Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

do dholnaaz and ASSka know the concept of this sho

bitt thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
after watching today's show, it makes me wonder what kind of participants bigg boss has taken? especially dhol, ass, sanki, vishaal. they keep saying kitne niche girenge? dogle hai sab, paise ke liye kuch bhi karenge blah blah. haven't they seen the previous seasons?  that people have to have some strategies to survive. whatever task is given by bigg boss they have to do it.
          what have they come to this show for? aren't they also there for money, if you don't need it then why participate in the first place. and delnaaz she is a complete *itch, she keeps saying that she does not want to talk about her so called relationship with rajiv, lekin khud hi ne sab ke saamne dhindhora peet diya that what all she went through and what kind of a person rajiv is. khud apne girebaan me jaank ke to dekho pehle. when you don't want to confront all this then you better stay at home, the heights is that she already knew that rajiv was also going to be there, if you have lived with him for 14 yrs then you should be aware that what all can happen in this house between you and him, tu-tu mein-mein is bound to happen. god she is such a sly person, sab ke kandho pe rakh ke bandook chalati hai, ek ek ko aise hi shoot kar ke khud jeetna chahti hai, there are plenty of chances that bigg boss will make her the winner, they are trying every possible way to show her in good light, but she is just despicable. aaska thinks she is sachayi ki devi, so much foul language both these woman use and they want evrybody to think they are playing a fair game. 
         I did not have a favorite when this show started. Urvashi was not at all on my top list, but with each passing day I feel she deserves to win, she is rude, shrewd and outspoken and she agrees to it, but atleast she is playing a fair game.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ‘agree with u 100%๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ