Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In view of RK falling in love with MB, and we all watching anxiously  the name of the thread cud be "Ho gaya hai tujko tho pyaar Sajna"

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I liked PKD in the beginning, then it got boring, but now I'm starting to watch it again. πŸ˜† The show is really cute! And I love how Pankhudi is a girl who has her head on her shoulders; love her sarcasm! 

And Adi's mom is gorgeous. I can't dislike her even though I want to, hahaha.

My only complaint is that they should have chosen a better male lead. πŸ˜• At times I like him but when I look at him, many times I go, "God! He looks so weak." It's like he's malnourished. πŸ˜• There is just something odd about him.

Other then that, great serial! 

I dunno why I always remember you when I see Avantika call his son Adi.. Man, his mum is gorgeous!!!!!! πŸ˜† I love her too!!!! The male lead is just too small for his head.πŸ˜†

DOES ANYBODY WATCH THIS SUVREEN SHOW HERE??????????????????????????

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Delu in BB today πŸ˜² πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Go Urvashi!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Urvashi is the BEST πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Where's Reshu momma? She's missing this🀣
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hahahaha Leah... I don't know how we are going to manage that you have to Come up with a plan... 

Adi I love Avantika she is so pretty... 

Shilpu stay away from the show... You already gave it a thumbs down when I spoke to you about it when the show started... 
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Amrit Manthan takes 2 months leap!

By Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Dec 10, 2012, 02.48 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Yeh Rishta Kay Kehlata Hain|Pavitra Rishta|Navin Bhangu|Kya Hua Teraa Waada|Karan Mehra
Amrit Manthan takes 2 months leap!
It's 'leap' time schedule for small screen it seems. With shows like Kya Hua Teraa Waada, Bade Acche Lagte Hain, Pavitra Rishta, Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava, Yeh Rishta Kay Kehlata Hain, Veera taking time leap, its Director's Kut production's Amrit Manthan to take its story fast forward. 

If sources are to be believed than Amrit Manthan is all set to take a time leap of about 2 months post Nimrit ( Ankita Sharma) and Agham's ( Navin Bhangu) wedding. Now, audiences must be wondering how come Nimrit gets married to Agham. Well! We have the answer. 

Amrit (Adaa Khan) in the upcoming episodes will plan a trap to get Nimrit married to Yug ( Karan Mehra) but interestingly Yug gets swapped by Agham and Nimrit gets married to Agham instead of Yug. Accordingly, once again Amrit's plan gets spoiled leaving her fuming. 

Furthermore, cops try to arrest Amrit on the wedding event but unfortunately, Amrit runs away from the place, locking up the entire family along with the police. Amrit tries hard to escape from the police and take different avatar so that no one identifies her. In the meanwhile the show takes 2 month of leap and the story will have twist after. 

When contacted, Adaa confirms, "Yes, inspite of Amrit's efforts, Nirmit gets married to Agham." 
shruti thumbnail
shruti thumbnail
shruti thumbnail
Colors ?@ColorsTV

Anandi's Vivaah look! What do you think about her bridal outfit? Pretty, isn't it? #BalikaVadhu #Colorstv pic.twitter.com/JgGDxNKh

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
MR siggy by Jenny :-)

shruti thumbnail
Colors uploaded behind the scenes exclusive where RK confesses his love for Madhu

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiUE52rjJis&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]