Frequent Posters

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Janu ab update kar bhi do 😳
aiyathasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Priya fall a sleep on his shoulder. Ram knows how much tried she is.. He does not want to disturb her so he silently drive towards her apartment. He stops his car a little distance from her apartment. She is still sleeping peacefully on his shoulder.. Ram looks at the clock it is showing 8.30 pm.. Looking at his life his face creeps into a sweet smile. He is feeling very bad to awake up from her from the sleep.. But he has no other option left.. Ram lightly caresses her cheek.. Priya stirs a little. Ram softly calls her by her name.. Hearing his voice priya murmurs plz ram let me sleep some more times.. I m feeling very tried.. Looking at her innocent face ram heart melts...He wants to take her with him in his farm house.. But he cant do this, it will be left a bad impact in her image.. He will not able to tolerate if anyone points towards her character... " priya darling, baby plz awake up,we reached ur home.. Plz jaan awake up.. Ram sweetly says.. Priya opens her eyes slowly..priya sits properly on her seat.. And says "sorry ram pata nhi kab aakhe lag gaya, pata nhi itna tried kyun feel kar rahi huin, uparse full body main bohat pain ho rahi hain. Priya makes a puppy face.. Ram takes her hand in his hand and says " sorry kyun bol rahi ho baby.. First time tumne sex kiya na iss liya do teen din body pain aur triedness feel karogi.. Now priya understands from morning why her body is paining like hell.. Ram and priya both open their seat belt.. Before priya steps down from car ram cups her face and places a sloppy kiss on her forehead.. Ram slowly whisper i know u will miss me but remember if u drop a tears for me i will come her and take u to my house... Hearing all this priya smiles shyly.. Ram hugs her priya also holds him tightly and murmurs i love u ram.. Placing a kiss on her crock ram whisper i love u too baby..i will miss u badly.. Priya breaks the hugs and softly places a kiss on his lips... Saying good bye priya gets down from the car.. Sitting into the car ram gazing at her retired figer.. When she vanishes into the apartment ram starts his car and headed towards his house...
Priya sudhir shipra and artik after taking they r dinner they r sitting on the hall room..they r discussing about kartik engagement which will be held after two days later... Shipra gets hyper that they do not start the preparation for the engagement.. They have only left two days.. In two days they have to invite all the guest and making all the arrangements.. Priya ensure her mother that she will look after everything and she does not need to become so hyper...
On the other hand in the km vikram neha nuts krishna kapoor all r gathering into dadis room..they all gather for discussing about nuts engagement.. " aunty mai soch rahi thi agar hum priya ko ya bula le to kaisa hoga"? Neha asks krishna ji.. " ha ma main bhi ya soch rahi hun agar di ya aa jayegi to mera bohat help ho jayege nuts added. " aur aise bhi aunty rahul aur ridima k final exam han to mai pura din nuts ko de nahi paoungi agar priya rahegi to sab kuch manage kar legi.. Neha says... To thik han ek kam karti hun kal shudhir aur shipra se baat karti hun, ki nuts aur kartik k shadi k arrangment ek shate karenge.. Aur ram ko kehe dungi priya se personally milke usko ya aake rehene k request karne k liya.. Krishna ji says to them.. Neha anad nuts winks each other.. They r very happy that they have successfully executed their first steps.. And second steps to bring priya in this house...
Ram comes out from washroom.. A white towel hanging on his waist.. His full body is wet.. Water is dropping from his messy hair.. He is looking extremely hot and handsome.. Before he changes into his night dress his mobile buzz out loudly... He grabs the phone from the bed, looking at the display name his lips curls up into a smile.. He receives the call and sits on the bed.. " hi kaha thi aap?? Kitne time se call kar rahi huin mai par aap receive hi nhi kar rahi han.. In a angry tone priya asks him... sorry baby washroom mai thi iss liya phone receive nhi kar payi...ram sweetly says... " kya aap do minutes k liya aap ke ghar ki gate k samne aa payenge?? Priya embarrassly says.. " kaha ho tum priya?? Ram shockingly asks her.. " mai apki ghar k gate k samne hun" priya reply in a embarrassed tone.. " r u crazy priya?? Why you come in this hour? Do u have any idea what the time is now? Ram shouts at her.. Tears gather in her eyes.. She is not able to say anything... She is angry at herself.. She just murmurs i m sorry.. I will not disturb u anymore..bye.. Before priya cuts the call ram says oh god priya u r taking it wrongly.. U r a girl, baby u come here alone at this late night..if anything happens to you i will not able to forgive myself.. Just wait there i m coming.. No ram plz dont come here.. I promise i will go home safely.. Priya says him.. I dont want to hear anything right now.. I m.coming give me 5 minute...
Ram hurriedly wear a white shirt and blue color jeans.. He takes his wallet and mobile phone and goes near the main gate.. He opens the gate.. Seeing there boss the gurd stand up and salute him.. Ram sees priya s car is standing little far away from the gate.. He walks near the car.. Making a sad face priya is sitting into the driving seat.. Ram opens the driving seat door and tells priya come down.. Without making any eye contact and exchange any words pdiya gets down from the car.. Ram takes the driving seats.. And priya is sitting beside him.. Priya is not able to control her tear anymore.. She is angry at him.. Priya looks a side to hide her tear from ram.. Ram is heading towards his farm house.. He knows that he hurts her and she is mad at him..he needs to mollify her..After half an hour later they reach their destination.. Priya is totally ignoring him.. Why we come here priya finally break the silent.. Ram does not say anything.. He parks the car and get down.. He open the car door for priya..Priya stubbornly sitting on the seat.. Without wasting any second ram scoop her in his arms.. Priya tries to stop him but ram holds her so tightly that she gives up...Plz ram chodiya mujhe priya requesting him.. No i will not what i told to u if i see any tears in your eyes i will take u in my home.. So be ready tomorrow u will enter in your new house...saying all this ram moves towards their bed room... Priya is still in his arms.. He makes her sits on the bed and he also sits beside her... Priya is looking at the floor.. She is feeling guilty for disturbing ran in this hour.. She is not able to make any eye contact with him...what should she do.. From tomorrow she will be busy for kartik engagement.. So thats why she wants to spends some times with ram... Priya is feeling very bad.. Because of her he is not able to take some rest.. Ram comes in front of her and sits on his knee.. He takes her hand in his hand .. He slowly saya" i cant afford to lose u priya, if anything happens to you i will not able to forgive myself.. Last night when u surrended urself to me i vowed a promise that, i will protect u from every prblms and danger... U no baby it is so dangerous to go out from house in this hour... I cant take any risk to u priya...Promise me priya next time if u want to me with me in this hour u will call me i will pick up u from ur house.. But plz jaan dont go outside along in the mid night ... Ram places a kiss on her plam. He puts his head on her lap... I love u priya.. I cant think my life without u.. Priyas eyes brimming with tears.. She is feeling she is the most luckiest girl in this worl.. She digs her finger on his thick hair.. Her finger tops messageing his scalp..Ram is silently crying in her lap... He circles his hand around her waist and holds her tightly.. A unknown fear of losing her engulf him..
" ram kya hun aa, aap ro kyun rahi ho?? Saying this priya tries to separate herself from him.. But ram holds her more tightly.. " ram plz aap aise chup mat rahiya mujhe dar lag raha han, kya hun aa batayea na.. Priya mumbles... Several minutes pass ram raises his head and looks at priya.. Priya is looking at him... Priyas eyes is also wet... In his eyes there is so much pain, so much loneliness.. His soul is curving for love... All those years he tried to make himself a stone... And somehow he managed to make him a stone.. But destiny decided something else for him.. God send a angel in his life... He always believes that angel only exit in the dream world.. But right now looking at priya eyes he starts to believe that angel exist in this world.. Priya is the angel for him... She changes his life totally.. She makes him realize that true love still exist in this worl.. She makes him realize that he again fall in love.. Her love force him to love her back... Ram gets up and sits beside her.. Priya turns towards him.. Priya helps ram to lay property on the bed... Priya comes over him.. Ram puts his hand on her back.. Priya lightly caresses his face.. Ram close his eyes.. Feeling her touch he is getting alive again..yesterday night when the made love that time they were so much vulnerable and emotional that he did not able to feel her so deeply.. He wants to stops her.. But his heart is curving for her love... He wants to become alive again.. Priya pushes her body upwards a little.. She places her lips above his forehead.. She pressed her lips forcefully against his forehead.. She digs her one hand in his hair.. Ram hands is roaming on her back... She kiss both of his eyes.. She is raises her body a little.. Ram opens his eyes.. Priya is looking at him.. Priya puts her one hand above his cheeks... Her eyes becomes wet.. She control herself. And whisper..i want to take ur pain for forever.. I wanted to show u ram how much i love u.. I want to show u ram what u mean to me.. I cant see pain in your eyes.. When ur those beautiful eyes get wet my heart ache in pain ram.. I know u dont want to do sex before i officially becomes ur wife.. But ram from last night i accepted u my husband.. I know u also fell the same.. Plz don't stop me.. I want to give u all the love that u searching for those year... Ram raises his hand he slides his hand on her hair.. He pulls her near him.. They r lips r mera inches away.. Both close their eyes.. Their lips touch, priya parts her lips a little.. Ram takes her lower lips in his mouth..Continue...
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
arrey yaar update soon na y u stopped at that point.. what next..  
am already waiting
Edited by luvbalh - 10 years ago
RAYAFAN2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg beaytifull update were have u beeen been ages since you have updated missed dis ff alot hope ur okay
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Briliant write up janu...
It has to aftr al u r d writer...
Ram priya both are craving for eachother...
Very beautiful execution of d story...
Priya ram ko sambal legi...
Bht chhotu update tha
Update soon... 😛
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow 2 romantic yaar..kahape latka dia??Oh god ab ki hoga next?Pls cntinue soon..n pm kr dia karo yaar
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just amazing yar romantic emotin full nd just jjust loved it 👏
Sakshiram thumbnail
Thnks for the update...both r in deeply love with each other,thy ram's care for his love s vry nicely written whn she came to meet him in midnight..finally they once again carried by emotions..they cannot resist each other and really u stopped at romantic part pls do continue soon
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovelu update...
priya etni raat ko ram se milne aai😳
hayyee kya pyaar hai 😊
ab to dono ek dusre ke bina jee nhi skte !!!!
ab neha nutz ka nxt step kya hai !!!!
hope plan successful ho jaae ..
kya yaar kha pr aakr latka diya !!!!
continue soon jaanu !!!!
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cute part...
horahi hain karthik nuts ki shaadi...😊
hahaha..neha aur nuts ka plan...!!!! kal jab raya ko pta chalega priya km mein rhne wali hain...lol...!!!😆😳
so cute to see priya comin all the way...!!!😛
hope ram loses all his fears soon..
contn asap...😊