Feeling bad that Zain is gone!

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Feeling bad that Zain is gone especially after seeing his plus shehnaz's wonderful performance!

I know that all of them are really good but I still feel that there are others who could have gone before him such as Renu, though I adore her voice, who came up with a couple of really weak performances, Ashpreet, who recently has made a surprisingly good comeback just because she had not been consistent before and even though I think Madhuri is great, she still is not totally pucca in her sur, some tremors can be heard from time to time.

Zain's high notes and rough style of singing I personally found very interesting and I found the duo today fantastic!

Just feeling bad.

This time I guess one would end up feeling bad about almost each and every elimination!

Just my two cents...😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohan1234 thumbnail
I loved Zain's singing. I totally agree with your post.
rajsun thumbnail
agree with  u  Lotus ..   i feel  bad too  for Zain,,

but i think  i am gonna feel the same ,, with  all the eliminations  😕 

i feel  ashpreet is good but in terms of consistency she is not always consistent , sme time i  feel  her throw of words is  not clear ,, i feel she should go  before Renu -- renu too needs to  wrk  really hard to  go a lng way
as far as Vishwajeet i was disappointed to se him in bttm 3 😲 i saw him in  top 4-5

music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajsun

i feel  ashpreet is good but in terms of consistency she is not always consistent , sme time i  feel  her throw of words is  not clear ,, i feel she should go  before Renu -- renu too needs to  wrk  really hard to  go a lng way
as far as Vishwajeet i was disappointed to se him in bttm 3 😲 i saw him in  top 4-5

I was thinking the same.😊

All eliminations are gonna break my heart, that i can't hear them some more and for more time.😳
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rajsun

Totally agree with you about Vishwajeet. I find him amazing and love his voice quality and sincere singing.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is sad that Zain Ali has been eliminated little too soon. But believe me it has nothing to do with his singing as he is a great singer. In my opinion he is lot better than some other singers. At the mean time we must realize that there is some sort of politics involved in these eliminations.

Padma ji, It will not be fair to say that Renu, Arshpreet or Madhuri should have gone in place of Zain. Let's just wait and watch. Everybody will go one by one and at the end there will be only one winner.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too am sad that he's gone! He was so good and really talented. I did not think he would go this soon. I thought maybe Arshpreet or Renu would go because they have just been okay. Arshpreet (like you said) has recently improved a lot, but Renu has yet to peak and make that break-threw moment. 
kiti_g thumbnail
Will miss Zain for sure ... he was definitely one of the better singers out there! It was v v disappointing to see 3 good singers in the bottom and Javed Ali kind of gave it away with his comment to Zain when he announced that Zain is in the bottom 3 ... don't recollect what it was exactly but I remember thinking that Zain will be eliminated ... ðŸ˜”
Much as i hate to say it, the 3 ladies are the weakest of the lot and one of them should leave next time!
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is probably my wild imagination !

I think they were not able to get any of his folks from across the border  for the episode on relationships and sent him away home, instead !😭
kiti_g thumbnail

Originally posted by: music-a-muse

I think they were not able to get any of his folks from across the border  for the episode on relationships and sent him away home, instead !😭

Oh i really hope not! That would be really sad then ... poor Zain ðŸ˜­