septa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aashka Goradia aka Kalavati from Laagi Tujhse Lagan recently split up with her boyfriend Rohit Bakshi. Both were in relationship for several years and they tried their best to keep it under wraps. Their relationship was going smoothly until popular antagonist Aashka Goradia decided to take it to the next level by getting married but differences crop up between the two when Rohit refused to commit. He never admitted to his relationship with Aashka publicly although their close pals were aware of it. This was apparently the last straw and two went separate ways.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Can u post the link of the source plz?...
SniCkerDoOdLe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wel.. we don't blame rohit.. 🤔
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Then why is she continuously taking his name..
She even told Salman she will get engaged soon,...but when rohit was asked he refused to admit that hez her bf...

Also she talks abt rohit only in front of sallu...baaki time I hav not heard her...talking abt rohit at all...

I dont blame rohit...I cannot tolerate sumone who cries 24/7...I just read an article on her from khatro ke khiladi...in that too it was written...she cries without reason and akki is pretty amused seeing that...Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rohit sent her candy"s na? they r together again..aur agar nehi hey to Rohit bal bal bach geya:p and she said to shukla"mey lakhnaw jaongi..apka parents uha hey na?:p
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think this is why salman once gave all kinds of names anand , etc etc cause rohit is not with her  😆
teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gawd only a blind insane guy wud marry ansooka...who can stand her crying,cribbing,bitching n self pitying behaviour 24/7!!! 
if th story is true, th guy showed some self preserving trait n had a v lucky escape!!!!👏
Arsha_Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LOL its an old news 😆
They are back together 😃
septa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IMO aashtray is silent type person   mostly silent people are those who have gone through a serious trauma in their life and want to change it but can't, they are also mistaken to be as shy people ,the difference between shy and silent is that shy people are conservative ( i:e they listen more and talk less ) while silent people live in their thoughts . these are very short tempered and are considered as most dangerous people 

she said she few time of family problem no luv between the sibling   

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

Rohit sent her candy"s na? they r together again..aur agar nehi hey to Rohit bal bal bach geya:p and she said to shukla"mey lakhnaw jaongi..apka parents uha hey na?:p

Why the hell does she want to meet shuklaz parents..
Then she says hez flirting..
She gives all encouragement needed