Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
He is ghatiya insan kahin ka
What he said to rajeev n urvashi pissed me off. If I was there. I will immediately pull of from statue n fixed him right there
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that faktu @: beep beep
sada hua aam 😆
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ChillHum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Thanks scofield.

Apart from BB-3, did Bakhtiyaar appear in any other show?😲

I doubt he has done any film. At times I wonder HOW these guys maintain their seemingly high-style lifestyles!

He appeared in some other reality shows bro. Like Maa Exchange and Nach Balliye and as was expected he showed how much of a jerk he is on those shows too.

Waise pehle yeh Sidhivinayak ke bahar Phool Mala bechta tha aajkal Dubai chala gya wahaan  Shaikh Sahab ne isse apne Harem Ka Khaas-e-Darbaan Banaya hai.
Edited by scofield - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Cruiser Awesome analysis!! I dont know why people did not find him wrong and ask us for video and all!! He literally drag her children and that was too disgusting!!  

Thanks for appreciating Sweetrahz...😊

Well, fan perspective is understandable! When you are a fan of someone, you tend to admire your favourites to the point that you start believing they can do nothing wrong (or understand their every error / sin)!

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bakkhimakkhi 33% se pass ho gaya boundary pe.. 😆
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bakhtiyaar says to Aashka,"Aashka?" (And the dumbo actually responds with a hoon??)<<<<

🤣
🤣🤣🤣
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: F-bomb

I agree with some of the stuffs his brother said, such as even though she is fat, she doesn't eat your food and no need to get so personal with such remarks, not like she is a size zero herself. The comment about Ekta casting her as a Vamp was class, and witty!.

The rest, about children etc. Was not a good in light, so no need to drag the children into it.

@RED: It would be a fair comment, if it came from the mouth of Chelaram Delu Irani...not from 'imported and sneaked into house sibling help'!👎🏼

Delu screamed, "Is ghar mein agar Do-GALE, TUCCHE, BE-SHARAM logon ke liye jagah hai, toh humaare liye bhi ho sakti hai!!!🤢

Bakhtiyaar's ALL statements  would be fine, 👍🏼-----if some other contestant's relative / friend is sent in and screams at Delu's face," DO-GALI, BE-SHARAM aur TUCCHI TOH TU BHI HAI DELU..."
🤗
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago