Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ah cruiser a very good post, but don't agree to ur analysis. First of all u do mention tht u don't believe the 'EMI' story of Del being true, but tht is simply based on ur POV without any concrete proof. It's pure speculation. So I would rather believe Del coz she's very concious abt the fact tht whatever dey do is being telecasted on national TV, and as u said she is smart, so she wouldn't dare make such balantly false allegations.

Also it was very stupid on Bhak's part to blast the housemates, esp.ly Urv and Raj as he has jeopradised Del's chances of winning BB6 and I can so see the writing on the wall for her. U see a similar pattern of Del with Juhi, but I see the Juhi pattern with Urva this season. So yeah though last year I had never thought Juhi could win, but now I know better and Urva will be the winner this season and IMO this Bhak fiasco is the turning point and Urva has gained lots of support and now she can do no wrong in her fan's eyes and Delu can never ever redeem herself.😊

Oh I have same POV as Niketan regarding Bakhri's rant to Urvashi. Not bad.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bakhtiyaar is a chooha ..! Urvashi would have fried him if BB had said release for a couple of mins like they did when her sons came in ..
He really could learn a thing or two from Urva's boys . Sapna called her Moti Bhains but they still greeted her respectfully .

Delu is a cunning lady. Shes understood that her bevkoof bhai has left everyone fuming . Itl be interesting to see Delu vs the rest of the house this week .

Nice post Cruiser .

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant post cruiser...one of your best...love you for this post...how can some one from outside barge in and slam people...???let kariskma's brother come and slam sana right, left and centre...she did say that karisma using her dad's death...isn't it fair then...if that maniac is allowed so thn give others an equal opportunity...every contestant has said something or the other...if the family members will jump in this arena...then, the scene will be chaotic...

P.S- it's too much to expect bakkhu behaving sensibly...the guy doesn't know how to treat his wife...abuses her...for a silly game show...so him and sane...no chance...
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: togepe30

Arey yaar...
U kept multiple voting...yehi hona hai...

@BOLD-- No! No multiple voting setting here!😊
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Ah cruiser a very good post, but don't agree to ur analysis. First of all u do mention tht u don't believe the 'EMI' story of Del being true, but tht is simply based on ur POV without any concrete proof. It's pure speculation. So I would rather believe Del coz she's very concious abt the fact tht whatever dey do is being telecasted on national TV, and as u said she is smart, so she wouldn't dare make such balantly false allegations.

Also it was very stupid on Bhak's part to blast the housemates, esp.ly Urv and Raj as he has jeopradised Del's chances of winning BB6 and I can so see the writing on the wall for her. U see a similar pattern of Del with Juhi, but I see the Juhi pattern with Urva this season. So yeah though last year I had never thought Juhi could win, but now I know better and Urva will be the winner this season and IMO this Bhak fiasco is the turning point and Urva has gained lots of support and now she can do no wrong in her fan's eyes and Delu can never ever redeem herself.😊

@RED: Munns, I have previously articulated my take on this point in detail on another thread:😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3291683

@GREEN: You might be right, but I am cynical. To me it appears Delnaaz is a pre-decided winner.  Whether allowing her biased support on RED portion or giving her only the privilege of having her Saand brother threaten and bully others, signs are too ominous to miss!
πŸ€”
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Delu is last season's juhi... the more BB wants to protect her the more viewers r losing their respect on her...
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Brilliant post cruiser...one of your best...love you for this post...how can some one from outside barge in and slam people...???let kariskma's brother come and slam sana right, left and centre...she did say that karisma using her dad's death...isn't it fair then...if that maniac is allowed so thn give others an equal opportunity...every contestant has said something or the other...if the family members will jump in this arena...then, the scene will be chaotic...

P.S- it's too much to expect bakkhu behaving sensibly...the guy doesn't know how to treat his wife...abuses her...for a silly game show...so him and sane...no chance...

@RED: Precisely my point!

Either allow relatives of all---and not just for kid mom hug & co-workers making a courtesy call as in case of Urvashi & Sapna respectively!

Fairness demands either all get a free for all or no one does!

* Thanks for your kind words Ji!πŸ˜›

Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cruiser Awesome analysis!! I dont know why people did not find him wrong and ask us for video and all!! He literally drag her children and that was too disgusting!!  
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post..I was thinking what Bakhtiyaar actually said..am no more a Delu supporter now..Her brother ruined her game🀒