Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherry_ik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shmuupie

FYI - You forgot to mention why Salman didnot take Imam's class after all his haywaniyat in the Village house!
FYI - Rajiv was talking to Delnaz when Imam interfered and Imam should not poke his nose everywhere!
FYI - Rajiv DIDNOT interfere in sana and vishal, he just said that as her friend he would just suggest her do whatever she would want to after BB because if she does those things here she will be bringing a bad name to herself...which I think was very nice of him, he was looking after her friend and guiding her as an elder!

Imam is here to get footage/play his game/entertain/basically do anything to win!! If he knows Rajiv has been shouting at him, why does he not keep a distance from him! BECAUSE he knows that way he will gain sympathy/supporters/footage! And well look at his supporters here, seems like his game plan worked well for him!    😊

Don't care what you think of me seriously but I am not an Imam fan but it feels really ugly and disgusted when someone tried to YELL and SHOUT his lungs repeatedly just because the other person is not screaming and giving it back to him his way.