Posted: 11 years ago
Salman please is Rajiv ki class lena, he is so very rude to Imam all the time . Salman ki class se hee bas sudhar sakta hai yeh jerk 🤢
Nahi li salman ne iski claas :( . Salman galat kiya. Salman har ksi ki class layta hai likan rajeev ki nahi li. Agar imam ki jaga larki hoti tou salman class layta likan imam larka hai. Likan insaan tou hai.

I'm dissapointed with salman
hmmm btw did Salman took Imam's class when he did what he did??Did Salman took Urvashi's class when she shouted at Rajiv? Did Salman took Urv/Min/Kar's class when they ganged up against Imam when he asked Karishma to do moping as she had promised the day before? I think he as an audience can also see whats happening? When some people (read Imam) try to get footage by interfering at a very delicate moment of someone's life I don't think that was right, Rajiv took out his anger (which was genuine considering what bakhtiyar did...lied through his teeth on national televison!!!) on Imam but Imam was also being a jerk!!
Originally posted by shmuupie

hmmm btw did Salman took Imam's class when he did what he did??Did Salman took Urvashi's class when she shouted at Rajiv? Did Salman took Urv/Min/Kar's class when they ganged up against Imam when he asked Karishma to do moping as she had promised the day before? I think he as an audience can also see whats happening? When some people (read Imam) try to get footage by interfering at a very delicate moment of someone's life I don't think that was right, Rajiv took out his anger (which was genuine considering what bakhtiyar did...lied through his teeth on national televison!!!) on Imam but Imam was also being a jerk!!
superb post agree agree agree 👏👏👏

Did you see his REPEATED behaviour towards him. He shouts EVERYTIME Imam tries to talk to him FOR NO REASON.
Not everythime he tries to get in his personal life, what happened when he just wanted to sit on a chair doing that duty at night, was it interfering in pillu's personal life...rathar iski kya personal life, he is the only one who has made his personal life so very public. Aur waise bhi, why he interfers in Sana-Vishal's personal life then..do they shout back at him..such an idiot he is.

Aur yeh isliye sher banta hai kyuki Imam does not shout back and Salman never bother to talk abt this, that's kinda booster for him..hate him for this, really!!🤢
Edited by cherry_ik - 11 years ago

There is a difference between urvahi/rajeev fight and Imam/rajeev fight.

Both urvashi and rajeev were shouting at each other. Rajeev said sorry to her so why would salman take class of urvashi ?? both were at fault.

They ganged up on Imam for cleaining matter. Not a biggi salman shoudn't take their classes for tiny thing.

Rajeev abuses him, insults him constantly shouts at him. Imam doesn't say a word back.

Night time imam sitting said nothing and Rajeev abused him badly

Rajeev talking shouting at del imam comes in before imam can even say a word rajeev abused him again. Would he had done the same if someone else had walked in?? NO ! aashka came upto him did he shout at her??

There is a differnece between FIGHT and ABUSING !! Differnece between 1 on 1 and 1 on 0.
Originally posted by joker83

Both urvashi and rajeev were shouting at each other. Rajeev said sorry to her so why would salman take class of urvashi ?? both were at fault.

They ganged up on Imam for cleaining matter. Not a biggi salman shoudn't take their classes for tiny thing.

Rajeev abuses him, insults him constantly shouts at him. Imam doesn't say a word back.

Rajeev talking shouting at del imam comes in before imam can even say a word rajeev abused him again. Would he had done the same if someone else had walked in?? NO ! aashka came upto him did he shout at her??

There is a differnece between FIGHT and ABUSING !! Differnece between 1 on 1 and 1 on 0.

spot on !!!!!!
FYI - You forgot to mention why Salman didnot take Imam's class after all his haywaniyat in the Village house!
FYI - Rajiv was talking to Delnaz when Imam interfered and Imam should not poke his nose everywhere!
FYI - Rajiv DIDNOT interfere in sana and vishal, he just said that as her friend he would just suggest her do whatever she would want to after BB because if she does those things here she will be bringing a bad name to herself...which I think was very nice of him, he was looking after her friend and guiding her as an elder!

Imam is here to get footage/play his game/entertain/basically do anything to win!! If he knows Rajiv has been shouting at him, why does he not keep a distance from him! BECAUSE he knows that way he will gain sympathy/supporters/footage! And well look at his supporters here, seems like his game plan worked well for him!    😊

[/QUOTE]
hope ur Happy after seeing today's episode
haven't see the episode yet but I really wish.