SUPERB POST
LVD THE WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!!!!

aww thank u😃...loved the whole week
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arina23

HAAYEE RHEA AWESOME POST...! 👏

LOVED ALL TAAREY SCNES thats why  weekend bht acha guzaar rha hai taarey kaa naasha he nhi utaar rhaa..❤️

thank u and i totally agree😃
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hii dii.. kaise ho?? These exams are pissing me off.. wednesay ko last hai.. AAPKE POST NE MUJHE MAAR DAALA!!!  Humari soch kitni milti hai.. U listed every little thing I felt after watching this week Taarey scenes.. I cried so hard watching Wednesday's scenes.. Taani was so herself in front of Rey.. I love Vrinda dii for her BRILLIANT ACTING!!! N Thursday waala scene killed me with its passion, agression, emotion everything!!! Itni intesity Taarey me hi mil sakti hai.. Loved the way Rey wanted to tell her that it pains him to see Taani not on his side!! They were soo close.. Itni ki they could share a hug.. *Faint* The way Rey said.." Jaanti ho toh mera saath kyo nahi de rahi?" I was like.. Tell her idiot that u love her and u want her to be at your side.. Jab Rey ne yeh dialuoge bola na.. I prayed to God ki Taani yeh dialouge bole.." Mai hamesha aapke saath thi.. hu.. aur rahungi".. Kya pata iske baad Rey usko hug kar leta.. letting out all his emotions in front of her! Hatss off to Kunwar for this scene.. kyuki itna agression lana itna easy nahi hai.. he was so natural!!!

Love ya Vrinda dii and KAS!! Taarey and Vrimar rock!!!

Love ya dii.. for this AWESOME post!! Missing all myTaareyians!
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love the POST !! And the PICTURES <3 what an amazing taareylicious week we got :D :D
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we really have great TaaRey scenes this week and a huge round of applause for CVs for giving us epic TR moments...

Gosh Rhea what is this ? 😲 You refreshed all that intense and loveable moments of TaaRey. ab kya hoga mera 😆.. Gosh these pics are really incredible but the last 3 pics killed me ☺️
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah it was taarey week 
luv ur post 
n thanks to palki mam
n hope for same 

piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ohh god jst cant get over their intense chemistry,,,,watching the repeats over nd over ,,, ❤️❤️
princessjaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first of all a small thanx 2 palki mam...
wat a taarey week
i wish ki next week bhi taarey week ho...
SanelyInsane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taareyforever

Hii dii.. kaise ho?? These exams are pissing me off.. wednesay ko last hai.. AAPKE POST NE MUJHE MAAR DAALA!!!  Humari soch kitni milti hai.. U listed every little thing I felt after watching this week Taarey scenes.. I cried so hard watching Wednesday's scenes.. Taani was so herself in front of Rey.. I love Vrinda dii for her BRILLIANT ACTING!!! N Thursday waala scene killed me with its passion, agression, emotion everything!!! Itni intesity Taarey me hi mil sakti hai.. Loved the way Rey wanted to tell her that it pains him to see Taani not on his side!! They were soo close.. Itni ki they could share a hug.. *Faint* The way Rey said.." Jaanti ho toh mera saath kyo nahi de rahi?" I was like.. Tell her idiot that u love her and u want her to be at your side.. Jab Rey ne yeh dialuoge bola na.. I prayed to God ki Taani yeh dialouge bole.." Mai hamesha aapke saath thi.. hu.. aur rahungi".. Kya pata iske baad Rey usko hug kar leta.. letting out all his emotions in front of her! Hatss off to Kunwar for this scene.. kyuki itna agression lana itna easy nahi hai.. he was so natural!!!

Love ya Vrinda dii and KAS!! Taarey and Vrimar rock!!!

Love ya dii.. for this AWESOME post!! Missing all myTaareyians!

hey shivangi🤗 all the best for ur exams mere bhi exams chal rahe hai😆...anyways agree to ur each and every word u said it all😃
SanelyInsane thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara.92

I love the POST !! And the PICTURES <3 what an amazing taareylicious week we got :D :D

yup totally taareylicious😉