Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: katheriene

Nice update. Hope siddhi also realizes her love for kunal soon.Interesting precap, i think kunal will be there for siddhi. Take ur time & gives us nice part .😊😊

Thanks a lot 😳
paradigm thumbnail
Part 14

Next day Siddhi was sitting in her cabin. There was a knock at the door

Siddhi: Kunal! Why are you knocking? Andar aoo na!

Kunal: Hi Siddhi! Sorry I hope I am not disturbing you! I wanted to discuss how we are going to split the functioning of the firm. I have been working on it and it's fairly easy. We have been taking 2 broad types of cases: Business law and criminal cases. Again you generally handled the business law cases and i handled criminal law cases mainly. So now we will formalize it. All decisions related to business law cases will be taken by you. We will also split the associates such that they report to only one of us.

So we will now be able to work completely independent.

Siddhi: Kunal.. is it really.. I mean..

Kunal: Take your time. Here's a formailzed document I have created. If you have an doubts please mark the questions and send them to me. I'll immediately respond. Any other pressing queries?

Siddhi: No.. i'll send across my questions

Kunal: Great. I'll take your leave.

Kunal had taken it upon himself to make sure that he separates his lives from Siddhi's. He was doing this to ensure peace and happiness in SIddhi's life. But unknown to him he was causing Siddhi more unhappiness with his actions.

Siddhi (thinking): I know that our friedship was unfortunately based on Anand's death, a death for which you hold yourself responsible.But Anand has gone and can never come back. Does that mean I have to lose your friendship too?

Siddhi had a disturbed sleep that night. She got up next morning to discover that she had been bleeding profusely. She was horrified. She had observed spotting previously and visited the doctor who had reassured her that it was normal and everything was ok. This definitely did not look OK

She immediately called up her gynaec who asked her to come immediately. The doctor did a thorough examination and then sat down to discuss her diagnosis

Siddhi: Doctor you look very worried.. Whats wrong?

Doctor: Siddhi.. I am sorry.. but you are suffering from a condition called placenta pervia

The doctor went on to explain the condition as well as the complications that aris from it.

Dr: Siddhi don't look so worried.  I have written medicines you will be taking. Additionally you should work from home, resting on the bed as far as possible. If things go fine everything will become normal.

Siddhi: Dr. What's the worst case scenario? And please tell me the truth.

Dr: Siddhi.. hmm.. ok. You could get into labour very early. Or in the worst case lose the pregnancy.

The doctor was worried seeing siddhi's face turn pale.

Dr: Siddhi on a personal note you should share this information with your family as soon as possible, I know your fiance is no more but you need your family's support to help you through the condition.

Siddhi left. Who do I talk to? . Bhaiya still doesnt talk to me or look at me. Shilpa is too young...
KUNAL?
I know things have changed. But he cared about me and mty baby.
Yes I will talk to him

Siddhi went to the office and went to kunal's cabin

Kunal: Hi! I just responded to your queries via email. Anything else?

Kunal's formal way of talking unsettled Siddhi

Siddhi: Woh Kunal.. woh.. I was thinking of working from home.. woh.. because...

Kunal: Sure. Thats entirely your call. Anything else you wanted to talk about?

Siddhi (Choked voice) Nothing at all

Siddhi left and was crying by the time she reached home. She had never felt this lonely. But she realized she couldnt break down. She had to think of her child.

Siddhi took all the medication on time, rested, focused on her health and hoped for the best.

Kunal was disturbed by his last encounter with Siddhi. She had looked worried but he had been closed and formal with her. After struggling for 3 weeks he called her up. To his surprise shilpa picked up the call..

Shilpa: Bhaiya! Siddhi was in a lot of pain and was bleeding a lot We just brought her to Lilavati Hospital!

Kunal: WHAT? I'll come there immediately.

At the hospital
Kapil: Dr. How could you not have detected such a serious condition earlier?
Dr: How dare you blame me?? It was detected! But she could neither share her problems with her brother nor her best friend.

KUNAL looked very guilty. Sidddhi must have come to discuss this with him the last time they met.

Kunal: We are at fault! Please save Siddhi and her baby.

A few hours later the doctor came out. Even before she said anything Kunal knew...

SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is d update completed
U stopped it in cliffhanger yaar
Next update jaldi kardo na pankhuri
paradigm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinan_sinal

Is d update completed
U stopped it in cliffhanger yaar
Next update jaldi kardo na pankhuri

Hi! Sorry the update does end here. I have left it as a cliffhanger as i still need to decide what path to take ahead
myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice updateπŸ‘
plz update the next part soon n plz would love to read a longer update
its been sooo long u havnt updated ur other FF kunal goes first plz update that also
akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi paradigm...

hey yaar updated after a long time & that to short one...
nice one..
plz plz continue ur both ff's soon...

even after ending of Parichay ... will be able to read ur ff or not..?
plz update next part soon waiting... eagerly

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update. looking forward to ur next part. seems interesting.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Sinchana1485 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it. Thanx. Waiting for d next part.
ruhiluvzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update πŸ˜Š

plz... update kunal goes first...
Sarim.fatmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vry nc bt shrt update pls updt nxt prt soon