paradigm thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 11rukshar

nice update but when u update kunal goes first

Thanks! Very soon 😊
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey! So sorry that I have not been commenting,but got busy with things and am not able to spend much time here anymore.But i caught up with your story and it's as usual wonderful.I am still complaining about the length of each update though.It's just not enough. ðŸ˜›

Keep writing and I will surely come back to read it.Thanks!
Sinchana1485 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsm update again! Precap seems intresting. Thanx for d update. Me too request for d lengthy update. But I can understand though being busy, writing lengthy part of FF and maintaining its standard is a tough job. I really appriciate your effort. As usual waiting for the next part.
paradigm thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Hey! So sorry that I have not been commenting,but got busy with things and am not able to spend much time here anymore.But i caught up with your story and it's as usual wonderful.I am still complaining about the length of each update though.It's just not enough. ðŸ˜›

Keep writing and I will surely come back to read it.Thanks!

Thanks a lot.. I have been trying to make the updates longer. But given that I have very little time I dont manage to produce a very long update
paradigm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinchana1485

Awsm update again! Precap seems intresting. Thanx for d update. Me too request for d lengthy update. But I can understand though being busy, writing lengthy part of FF and maintaining its standard is a tough job. I really appriciate your effort. As usual waiting for the next part.

Thanks.. will continue trying to make the updates longer!!
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update. Hope siddhi also realizes her love for kunal soon.Interesting precap, i think kunal will be there for siddhi. Take ur time & gives us nice part .😊😊