Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superb!
thanks for the pm
continue soon
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the last part gonna miss it plz come wid another new story after it bcz u r brilliant & ur stories r brilliant so want to read ur stories more & more update soon
Princyptl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love your storyyy! Its sad that its ending btw plzzz do write another story!
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just read all the last parts in one go...omg you are an extremely talented writer...loved all the parts ...feeling very short of words right now...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope the baby comes out alright. You had me tensed throughout the update. Cant wait for the last part. Thank you for the nice read :)
love
Sarah
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant updateπŸ‘
so excited when virika will hv their baby!!
thanx for pm..eager 2 read last part
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for all the pms
damn good
love all the last 3 updates
really didnt wish it to end to quickly

waiting for next update
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
here it goes, the final and last chapter!!! A lot of you have been asking if I'm going to start a new story, as of now no i'm not. If i think of something soon I will start it. Please continue showering me with your comments & likes on the final part and for those of you who haven't read my previous ff it's called Forever and Ever.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3274220

chapter 20

Virat took his car out as they all could fit inside. He and Karan were sitting in the front, while Manvi was in the way back. Viren and Zoya were sitting next to Jeevika both holding her hand. Jeevika's eyes started watering. She placed her head on Viren's shoulder and he patted her back trying to comfort her. 

karan - "Zoya have you seen Jeevika's recent ultrasound reports?"

zoya - "Yeah they were from last week. The baby was still not developed and Dr. Adams said to wait another 2 weeks until we think about inducing. But i don't understand why she's having so much pain. Her water hasn't broken yet even"

karan - "She might just have to induce her then, or do a caesarian"

Viren tried staying as calm as possible, but he was freaking out. He was getting concerned on the safety of his wife and son. Virat soon pulled up towards the emergency centre of the hospital. Viren and Zoya helped Jeevika out the car and inside the hospital. Zoya talked to the nurses and told them to quickly page Dr. Adams and tell her Jeevika Vadhera was here. They waited 5 minutes in the waiting area till the nurse came and took Viren and Jeevika inside a room. Zoya accompanied them inside too while the other three waited outside. Dr. Adams did an ultrasound right away. 

Dr. Adams - "Jeevika I think we need to induce you right away. If the baby stays in any longer, he'll be more unsafe. Zoya I'd like you to help me with this. I'll go tell the nurses to get the iv and medicines ready and you to give it to her"

zoya - "Okay"

Zoya quickly went into the locker room and changed into her scrubs. She came back to Jeevika's room and asked the nurse to bring in the iv drip. She injected the needle and waited for Jeevika's contractions to start. Jeevika was quietly lying down, but Zoya could sense the fear she had. 

zoya - "Viren I'll be back. Let me go bring the three of them inside"

Vired nodded and Zoya left. He moved closer to Jeevika sitting on the stool next to her bed. 

viren - "Stop crying Jeevika, everything will be okay. Pretty soon you'll be holding our baby"

Jeevika didn't say anything back. She just held Viren's hand close to her body.  She was already freaked out first of all from giving birth. And now with the fact that her son was unsafe, made her more insecure. Soon all their friends came to check on Jeevika. 

manvi - "It's okay Jeevika you'll be fine. You're the strongest person we know"

Jeevika started having her first contraction and she held onto Viren's hand really tightly. It lasted about 20 seconds before it stopped.

zoya - "Atleast your contractions are starting now. Don't worry he'll be here soon now Jeevs. Just take deep breaths"

Virat, Manvi, and Karan left saying they'd be back early morning to check on Jeevika. Since Zoya was assigned to just Jeevika's case she stayed in the room with Viren the whole time. It was really late now, and she turned off the lights in the hope that Jeevika could sleep a little and she took a small nap.

viren - "Zoya how come she didn't tell me anything about this? She just told me everything was normal"

zoya - "Viren you had your finals going on that time. And usually it's not that serious as most babies, especially with first time pregnancies, go past their duet date. It's just that the baby wasn't fully ready to come out, but its not entirely safe for him to be in there longer as it effects Jeevika's health.

Jeevika woke up to another contraction. Viren got up from the sofa and sat on the bed with her. 

viren - "It's okay Jeevika, I'm here"

jeevika - "Viren do something. I can't tolerate the pain"

Zoya checked on Jeevika's progress and told her she was almost 5 cm dilated.

zoya - "Jeevs you're gonna have to wait a little more before I can give you the epidural"

Zoya went outside to report to Dr. Adams and tell her about Jeevika's progress. 

Dr. Adams - "Thats good her contractions are getting closer. Just monitor the baby"

Zoya went into the room and heard Jeevika crying in pain. 

zoya - "Here Jeevika eat some of these ice chips"

jeevika - "I don't want any zoya. Please give me the epidural, the pain is getting intolerable"

zoya - "Jeevs we have to wait a little longer before I can give it"

Jeevika was sweating. The stress on her head made the pain even worst. After some time Zoya gave Jeevika the epidural which had made her body numb. Manvi, Virat, and Karan were back in the hospital and inside Jeevika's room who was sleeping again. It was almost 8 in the morning. Dr. Adams had come in a little while after and was checking on the baby. 

jeevika - "OUCHH! something doesn't feel right. Zoya!!!" Just then Dr. Adams went to check on the baby's progress. 

Dr.Adams - "Zoya, you need to go prep the OT. We have to do an urgent caesarian. The baby is breech and Jeevika won't be able to deliver naturally. We need to get him out before the cord chokes him"

Zoya went to make calls and book the OT. She then went to prep Jeevika giving her more numbing medications and some anaethesia. Virat, Karan, and Manvi went outside in the waiting area while Viren was just standing near Jeevike the whole time. 

zoya - "Viren, you're going to have to put these scrubs and mask on" she said handing it over to him. 

Viren quickly changed and the three of them went into the operation theatre. Jeevika was somewhat conscious. There was a sheet placed near Jeevika's mid-body so she wouldn't be able to see anything. It took them a while before they could get the baby boy out. Once he was out, Zoya immediately took him to clean up and place in a blanket. It had been two minutes and the baby still wasn't crying or opening his eyes. She quickly called Dr. Adams for help and heard Jeevika start crying too. Everyone from Viren, to Jeevika, and Zoya were panicking as jeevika may have given birth to a still borne. Dr. Adams took the baby towards Jeevika, hoping if she touched her baby he would respond. She placed him on the bed and Jeevika was crying hoping her baby would start crying. 

jeevika - "VIREN, do something. Bring my back back"

Viren touched the baby holding his little hand. Just a few seconds later he started crying and slowly opened his eyes. Zoya then took him from the bed and checked him up. After she made sure, he was perfectly fine she handed him over to Viren who was now holding him. Dr. Adams gave Zoya a few instructions, congratulated Jeevika, and then left. 

zoya - "Viren, I'm going to take the baby and get him checked. He only weighs four and a half pounds. I'll bring him in a bit to the room. The nurse is going to take Jeevika back to the room so you can go with her. And I'll inform Karan and them outside. Just make sure Jeevika tries sleeping as this whole process was really stressful for her"

Viren nodded and soon they all went their separate ways. Zoya informed everyone outside and they soon came inside Jeevika's room. They all quietly congratulated Viren as Jeevika was in deep sleep. The five of them went to go see the baby and Viren was super emotional and excited to hold his baby again. He couldn't wait till Jeevika got up so they could hold their baby together.

Karan - "Let's go get some coffee and go back into the room. Viren you look so dead tired"

All five of them went to go get some coffee and went back into the room where Jeevika was still asleep. Zoya finished her coffee and then went to check up on the baby again. He seemed pretty stable now, so she took him inside the room again. Everyone was in awe looking at the baby boy. Jeevika started opening her eyes and was all panicked as she didn't remember anything that clearly. 

zoya - "Don't worry your baby is safe now. He's just underweight" - she said.

Viren helped Jeevika sit up and then Zoya passed the little baby in her arms. He was sleeping peacefully in his moms arms. Jeevika was crying tears of joy while everyone just looked at her and Viren. Virat took a picture of the new family. 

manvi - "Have you guys decided on a name yet?"

Jeevika and Viren looked at each other and smiled. 

viren - "Yup, his name is Zaaine"

manvi - "AWWW that's such a cute name" 

virat - "Seriously, he looks perfectly like a Zaaine" 

Soon all of them were taking turns holding the little boy. They left after sometime and Dr. Adams came in to check on Jeevika. She wanted to make sure her stitches were clean and wouldn't get infected. 

Dr. Adams - "Jeevika, make sure you're careful with you incisions. It's going to hurt for a few weeks because we had to cut deeper to get the baby out since he's very tiny"

Jeevika nodded and went with what her doctor told her. 

Dr. Adams - "And I've arranged for you final clinical examination in two weeks. I know you have a newborn, but its better you get it over with"

Soon she left and Jeevika convinced Viren and Zoya to leave and go home. 

zoya - "It's okay, I'm fine. You really should rest up now. Zaaine's going to be up in sometime and you're going to have to try to feed him"

jeevika - "Okay thats fine, you go and rest and come later. Please zoya"

Zoya smiled and left. 

jeevika - "Viren I want to go see him again. Please can you help me get up"

viren - "Okay, lets go"

Viren helped her get up and they both walked together to see their son. He looked very cute sleeping.

jeevika - "You know he looks like you right. I thought that both of us would be able to gang up on you, but seems like he's going to be a daddy's boy"

viren - "That doesn't matter jeevs, as long as we're all together Nothing else could make me happier. Thanks for giving me the bestest present in this world"

jeevika - "It's not thanks to me, its because of you Viren. I love you more. You are my heartbeat, you are his heartbeat. I don't know what I would do without you"

the end β€οΈ

Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank god im the first one to comment for the last chapter
ull make me cry wid ur pm indicating last chapter  πŸ˜­
im soo addicted to ur story sont feel like it to end
plzzz do write another one coz i can say wid my eyes closed that ur the best writer ive ever come across  πŸ˜ƒ
i come here everyday coz i nkw ur pm has already reached n i must read ur wonderful story πŸ˜³

and for the story it was the best as always πŸ‘
hope ull write another one soon πŸ˜‰
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww!! Amazing end to this wonderful story...! Thnks fr the pm!