So many point shiv turn negative.

Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Choti maa s word is right shiv ne blindly love Kia he. Anandi apne dukh ki khud hi jimmedar he.she use just shiv s shoulder .jab ye bat samaj ayegi shiv ko he turn negative .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mikey21 thumbnail
This show nothing any good social massage just dragg show.shiv puri tarah se phas gaya.pyar ke nam par.she just use shiv. Achcha hua jagya to ab free ho gaya.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Plz stop all negative rumors abt shiv. If u don't like the show stop watching it. Post these threads on frustration thread. If anandi does not love shiv why should he turn negative . What a stupid reason to turn negative. Shiv is not a child.. He very well knows anandi does not love him yet. She is not cheating him by loving jagya. She has no feelings for jagya now.
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode does show that anandi does not love shiv and she believes that jagya was her only love as a person can love only once in a life time.  Even Sumitra told anandi that she feels like anandi is treating this marriage as a compromise.  I think shiv will realize that one sided love is not enough to sustain a marriage.  So After today I also think that either there will be huge roadblocks in their marriage or shiv will turn negative.  

I did not like anandi today having cold feet about leaving Singh family and adapting in new family is logical but today again she suggests that she loved only jagya.  I think Choti Maa was right it would have been better if anandi married a divorce or widower because she is robbing shivs happiness.

er_alks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saathfan

Today's episode does show that anandi does not love shiv and she believes that jagya was her only love as a person can love only once in a life time.  Even Sumitra told anandi that she feels like anandi is treating this marriage as a compromise.  I think shiv will realize that one sided love is not enough to sustain a marriage.  So After today I also think that either there will be huge roadblocks in their marriage or shiv will turn negative.  

I did not like anandi today having cold feet about leaving Singh family and adapting in new family is logical but today again she suggests that she loved only jagya.  I think Choti Maa was right it would have been better if anandi married a divorce or widower because she is robbing shivs happiness.

once bitten twice shy... thats the case with anandi at this time.. plus coming from a small place and having a docile personality  also has it affects on what a person thinks...
Anandi is yet to realise her love for shiv..  but she accepted him fully .. during the jagya fiasco.. it only a matter of time that her heart will also undergo transformation.
even sumitra tried to reason the same to her.
I think this is very common in arranged marriages where girl has accepted the alliance but to full accept the family n husband takes some time and effort from both sides..it does not happen overnight...

nilaiza thumbnail

That ture she doesnot love shiv or  jagiya to.. she loves singh family  only...singh family k saath raihnay ki us ki aadat ban ga e hain or us l lai  ay shakher k saath adjust ker easy nahi hain

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mikey21

Choti maa s word is right shiv ne blindly love Kia he. Anandi apne dukh ki khud hi jimmedar he.she use just shiv s shoulder .jab ye bat samaj ayegi shiv ko he turn negative .

Can you just explain how he will turn negative?
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shiv will not turn negative.he might misunderstand anandi's feeling for jagya but will never harass her. 
All the hype about remarriage to a divorcee will be fake.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think that even in normal marriage girls get scared about life ahead etc. Here everyone knows anandi is not in love with Shiv. She respects and likes him. So she agreed to marry him like a normal arranged marriage kind of scenario. So its natural that she fears her ability to reciprocate love of shiv to that extent.

If shiv is smart enough, he must be knowing these facts about anandi. He has no reason to think that anandi loves him like he does. Soi don't get why some are saying anandi is using Shiv, cheating him etc. Pls remember, for anandi this is just a arranged marriage with a good guy, she knows and respects. Love is yet to blossom. It will take time.
sarah88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I think that even in normal marriage girls get scared about life ahead etc. Here everyone knows anandi is not in love with Shiv. She respects and likes him. So she agreed to marry him like a normal arranged marriage kind of scenario. So its natural that she fears her ability to reciprocate love of shiv to that extent. 

If shiv is smart enough, he must be knowing these facts about anandi. He has no reason to think that anandi loves him like he does. Soi don't get why some are saying anandi is using Shiv, cheating him etc. Pls remember, for anandi this is just a arranged marriage with a good guy, she knows and respects. Love is yet to blossom. It will take time.

Agreee with you😊