Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Time of sadness  nearing soon friends. Here is the article.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ญ

For Suchi Snan' Parvati calls Nav Durga. Parvati tells Vinayak to protect this area while 'Snan Vidhi' is happening and not allow anybody to enter till she comes out.Mahadev wants to enter the area where Parvati is but Vinayak refuses to let him enter the area. Vinayak gets into an argument with Mahadev regarding the same.After unsuccessful attempts by Nandi, Indra and Narad finally Mahadev goes to move Vinayak,Mahadev tries to make Vinayak understand but he refuses and at one point Mahadev is about to remove Vinayak's head.Just as Mahadev is about to chop off Vinayak's head, he remembers the curse which is upon him. Finally, Mahadev removes Vinayak's head from his body but he has tears in his eyes as he does so.

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/mahadev-to-removescut-vinayaks-head-from-his-body-in-devon-ke-dev-mahadev/
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looking forward for Parvati with Nav Durgas reaction after Vinayak gets killed by his own father. Feeling very sad at that thought but want to see Adishakti's reaction.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it seems sona fans are the activest member of this forum ๐Ÿ˜†...and sona hai hi aisi use pyar na karke raha nhi jataEdited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hiii sonarikans and Sona dear truly miss u on the week ends. Waiting to see u taking all ur forms at one go. parvati knows mahadev knows what is going to happen. But still u both have to go through the pain.
p.5572932 thumbnail
@shubhika Hi.. My name is not added in d list. I v already sent a PM.. My name is Priya:-)
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YippeeAT No. Paanch.๐Ÿฅณ

AT paanch aaya bada mazaa aaya.

Waise we worked hard to get here๐Ÿ˜†. I come after 2 days and already 10 pages khatam ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Super rocking Sonarikans๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Missing u bada bada this Sunday my sweet Sonu. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Orkut Myspace Hugs Scraps, Graphics, Glitters and Comments

Krsna_PV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read everything right from pg. 1 till here... Its good to see such die hard fans of sona... ๐Ÿ‘
n m one amongst u guys... but was busy with ma exams... to ab Parvati ji ke prashansako ke saanidhya me punah aakar badi prasannata ho rahi hai๐Ÿ˜‰
double khushi... mai ta bhangda paau... oh balle balle
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
different moods good one foram :)