Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome post
He was rude to her n broke her heart...bt love ds monster RK
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manonids

I hate saying this and I wish I am proved wrong but it seems that MB most likely will die saving RK or for RK...even the female version of hum hai Deewane song ...ends with ..."Tere Ishq pe Jaan Qurbaan" ...so she is among those who will not think once sacrificing her life for the one whom she will love madly, even if he didnt reciprocate her love. Its like she is happy/content with loving him, irrespective of his reaction in the end, though she would surely hope to get her fair share too. ...its just my take ...and i can be wrong too...

PS.its just the constant hints they are giving, which makes me think about this option...though it can be a coincidence too πŸ˜Š

I also feel the same and these constant hints do not make anything easier. 
@Manid, Anji and Akanksha . Thanks.

@Chudail. Acchi baat hai. Roz padhne aa jaaya karo.
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

...Yaani YELLOW MOONG MASOOR KI DAAL mein colour kar daala.🀣 

"Tumhaari kismat mein shaitaan hai." - Patidev Jaanwar RK. 

Phew! Madhubala, teri imagination waale gulaabi baagh RK ne warning ka laal jhandaa dikhaaya tha.Tabhi kyun nahiin samajh gayi ki tera satkela , pakela, akela, tharkey RK tujhe tab tak shockwaves degaa jab tak teri phutwaa pe  feelaawers ka haar nahiin chadh jaate.πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I think we can clearly see the stark and scary difference in MB and RK's approach to each-other. 

Madhubala's love is pure, pristine, delicate, virginal, soulful , deep and like a warm blanket that protects you from the cold. On the contrary, RK's feelings are intense, passionate, angry, dark , fatally possessive , obsessive and dangerous in a peculiar way.MB is sure of her heart - its committed, surrendered and devoted to RK.  RK is not sure of his heart - He is drawn to MB like a magnet but he wants to believe that he is no iron filling and she is no magnet. Love is making MB bloom and the horror of even the possibility of falling for MB is consuming RK. 

Madhu cheekhe, chillaaye, nakhre dikhaaye, zubaan ladhaaye ,  cutegiri kare - it keeps RK really happy.  But Madhu vrat rakhe, uski chaakri kare, pyaar dulaar jataaye - it unsettles and frustrates RK because she is making him feel things he had stopped feeling long ago. 

I know that its sad whatever happened today. Madhu's sone-jaisa-dil broke to a million pieces , her love letter ate moong-masoor ki daal and RK throwing it in her face that deep down he believes that she will leave him like everyone else. 

But...

One has to understand where RK is coming from as well. Its like when a renovation team visits an ancient ruin. The ruin has been damaged for thousands of years and it has no hope. Yet, the team surveys the place , pens down endless renovation plans and maps. Reconstruction starts - first few walls collapse because they don't fit the ruin. But the team doesn't give up. They keep trying until finally, that one plan fits the ruin and the undoing of the damage begins. 

Ruin- RK
Renovation Team- Madhubala. 

And as i get lost, two things are scary in this show. RK's almost abnormal attachment to Madhubala where he can lose his mind if she is not in front of eyes and thrash the hell outta her if she hurts RK's Madhubala. This is a clear case of an obsession that can consume both him and Madhubala. I mean, he actually left spies behind his own family ?  Its both laudable and a cause of worry. 

Second, this continuous reference to MB's death which happened today also and again from RK's mouth. 

Aag ka dariyaa hai Madhubala... aur abhi toh sirf  love letter masoor ki daal mein dooba hai. Bahot lambaa exam hai ladki. Ek shaitaan se jo rooh jodh li hai tumne. 

P.S- Someday, RK is going to regret almost  every single thing that he is teaching her. Jis din wo RK ban gayi, sabse zyada dukh is aadmi ko hi hogaa. 

Seriously, why are not at the discussion thread? πŸ‘We'd love you there!
Adored your analyis. Re: your concerns about Madhu's death regarding what happened today and yesterday, I honestly don't think its meant to be a sign of things to come. I think it's more an articulation of RK's fears. For him, the greatest way to abandon someone is by dying. Seeing her yesterday, all pale, delicate and looking inches from death, and then articulating that fear today was a sign of RK's subconcious saying "Even if you don't want to, you'll leave me." And honestly, I think Madhu will never let herself leave RK like that because by that time, she'll know what her death will do to him. Madhu's priority will always be RK, and she would never do anything to hurt him, even if she becomes a female RK. So Madhu will live for RK.
For me, the worst would be with Ballu, and RK thinking Madhu is dead...but I don't think she'll die. I mean, I'm all for symbolism, but I think that's giving a little too much power to the CV's who don't have the next track in mind, let alone how the show will end.πŸ˜† Also, @Nids: don't worry so much about the song. In IPKKND Arnav/Khushi's song was all about how much pain there was in their love, and they walked away into the sunset...so the songs? Don't have that much symbolism to them- or if you want, we can go with this "I love you so much I would die for you" interpretation, without her, you know, acutally dying. Cause after Ballu, who else would be the bigger villian? The story is about Madhu/RK so... don't worry, be happy!πŸ˜†
In all seriousness, if they are going for a tragic ending, RK going to die too- the creator said it was a Romeo/Juliet saga with a family drama backdrop- and that play, as you know, both Romeo and Juliet die (although how the heck is this show Romeo/Juliet? Did he even read the play? Eesh). And with RK's possessivenes, I can't see him living a minute without Madhu, let alone a lifetime.
It is possible that I have thought too much about this- well here was my two cents!
Edited by apolloartemis - 11 years ago
@Shrubv, Neha and Ankita. Thanks. Happy reading.:-)
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

...Yaani YELLOW MOONG MASOOR KI DAAL mein colour kar daala.🀣 

"Tumhaari kismat mein shaitaan hai." - Patidev Jaanwar RK. 

Phew! Madhubala, teri imagination waale gulaabi baagh RK ne warning ka laal jhandaa dikhaaya tha.Tabhi kyun nahiin samajh gayi ki tera satkela , pakela, akela, tharkey RK tujhe tab tak shockwaves degaa jab tak teri phutwaa pe  feelaawers ka haar nahiin chadh jaate.πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I think we can clearly see the stark and scary difference in MB and RK's approach to each-other. 

Madhubala's love is pure, pristine, delicate, virginal, soulful , deep and like a warm blanket that protects you from the cold. On the contrary, RK's feelings are intense, passionate, angry, dark , fatally possessive , obsessive and dangerous in a peculiar way.MB is sure of her heart - its committed, surrendered and devoted to RK.  RK is not sure of his heart - He is drawn to MB like a magnet but he wants to believe that he is no iron filling and she is no magnet. Love is making MB bloom and the horror of even the possibility of falling for MB is consuming RK. 

Madhu cheekhe, chillaaye, nakhre dikhaaye, zubaan ladhaaye ,  cutegiri kare - it keeps RK really happy.  But Madhu vrat rakhe, uski chaakri kare, pyaar dulaar jataaye - it unsettles and frustrates RK because she is making him feel things he had stopped feeling long ago. 

I know that its sad whatever happened today. Madhu's sone-jaisa-dil broke to a million pieces , her love letter ate moong-masoor ki daal and RK throwing it in her face that deep down he believes that she will leave him like everyone else. 

But...

One has to understand where RK is coming from as well. Its like when a renovation team visits an ancient ruin. The ruin has been damaged for thousands of years and it has no hope. Yet, the team surveys the place , pens down endless renovation plans and maps. Reconstruction starts - first few walls collapse because they don't fit the ruin. But the team doesn't give up. They keep trying until finally, that one plan fits the ruin and the undoing of the damage begins. 

Ruin- RK
Renovation Team- Madhubala. 

And as i get lost, two things are scary in this show. RK's almost abnormal attachment to Madhubala where he can lose his mind if she is not in front of eyes and thrash the hell outta her if she hurts RK's Madhubala. This is a clear case of an obsession that can consume both him and Madhubala. I mean, he actually left spies behind his own family ?  Its both laudable and a cause of worry. 

Second, this continuous reference to MB's death which happened today also and again from RK's mouth. 

Aag ka dariyaa hai Madhubala... aur abhi toh sirf  love letter masoor ki daal mein dooba hai. Bahot lambaa exam hai ladki. Ek shaitaan se jo rooh jodh li hai tumne. 

P.S- Someday, RK is going to regret almost  every single thing that he is teaching her. Jis din wo RK ban gayi, sabse zyada dukh is aadmi ko hi hogaa. 

'Madhu, tere shaitaan ne tere pyaar ko peela...'
Fabulous analysis, Vicky.β­οΈπŸ‘

Originally posted by: chinki_onlyme

Love yr post πŸ˜³

P.S- Someday, RK is going to regret almost  every single thing that he is teaching her. Jis din wo RK ban gayi, sabse zyada dukh is aadmi ko hi hogaa. 

^^

Even imagination of  this part  is very painful..But step by step MB is converting in to female RK ...so sooner or later she'll become RK

I also feel that MB will be RK's true version someday and i don't think that is going to make RK all that happy.
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she has fallen in love with a Janwar..yeh toh hona hi tha...
I agree that RK can handle his chikhti,chillati,attitude dikhati sherni but can't handle this pativrata versionπŸ˜†moreover he was just worried about her health...I mean hadh hai ...subah tak khana bhi khud nahi kha pa rahi thi aur thodi der mein direct kitchen mein😲idhar Biwi ko saamne na dekh ke RK ka kya haal hai
PS:just hope these dialogs regarding MB's death are only co incidents...but iss show mein koi dialog aivayi nahi hota...that scares me Vic

Originally posted by: swan20

lovely write up...πŸ‘

this is a scary thought...

Yep. Very scary. RK should be banned from talking about MB's death.

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Beautiful post like always Victoria, loved reading it πŸ‘ πŸ‘

This occurred to me from the very beginning somehow RishBala's lovestory is tragic and many symbolic dialogues just fuels my thought πŸ˜• 
Madhu is now drowning in the sea of fire so she has to get burnt every moment and once she surfaces she will get RK. It was never supposed to be easy and from RK's perspective whatever he did today was very HIM. 

I loved this so perfectly said ❀️

πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Don't worry, PX. I have he same fuel in my thoughts.πŸ˜†...ye dono mar hi jaayein to better hai. MB ke uparjaane ke chances zyada hain.RK was just being RK and he was furious also because MB pains herself for him.