Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think I have to thank Ekta for one thing and that is that she didn't butcher Vineet's character. He is the consistent character from the first to his last scene. I also believe that Vineet is Ekta's most well written character EVER!
monarainna thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishray

I think I have to thank Ekta for one thing and that is that she didn't butcher Vineet's character. He is the consistent character from the first to his last scene. I also believe that Vineet is Ekta's most well written character EVER!

@ bold agree with you.i was also worried vineet may be made the bad guy and that would be just unbearable.atleast it was not an extreme messup. But i missed the depth in dialogue between vineet and mona,that last meet😭

ofcourse his love was unconditional and true,i wish the dialogues were appropriately placed.
for mona too...she did not love him,ok we swollow it,but come on if you respect somebody dont be so blunt.have some emotions😡

well if i walk out of KHTW because vineet is not there anymore,that means i will have to let go off the forum too,that will be saddening too😭😭
monarainna thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenu13

will miss you alottt...😭😭

will miss vineet aka darshan ðŸ¥º
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will definitely miss you Darshan. Please, please come back in another show  in the lead role. We love you and watched KHTW only because of you.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree. He entered as a dignified and great person, and despite some major changes to his character, he left as a dignified and great person. Fitting. Mona does not even deserve him. 

Props to Darshan Pandya, he suited the role very well and made Vineet come alive. Hope to see him in other serials soon!