BusyIndivaBee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

hi guysss!!!

im pretty excited with this os :P

sorry for the mistakes didnt have time to check πŸ˜Š

well after a long n stressful day, running behind people in the city for a treaure hunt i feel amazing when im posting this os

well i dedicate this os to myself coz i wanted to write this one from a long long time πŸ˜†

enough of my bakwass plz read the os πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. the words in italics are from swayam's pov.

It was a serene night. The surroundings were beautiful, far from the city unknown to many. The only source of light were the celestial bodies which were present there i.e; the moon and the stars. These celestial bodies added to the aura of the romantic night. In between this romantic environment we see a girl and a boy trying to spend sometime together, trying to detach themselves from this world, trying to escape into a world which only belonged to them. The girl was resting her head on his shoulder and his arms were wrapped around her waist and their fingers intertwined in each other. They took a day off from their busy schedules to spend sometime with each other. Only god knew how thay passed each moment without each other in the past few days. The girl was the best dancer in the city- Ms. Sharon Rai Prakash. The guy was blooming as the youngest businessman in town-Mr. Swayam Shekhawat. They were in a relationship since college. Everyone in their family and friends knew what they meant in each others life. They were soulmates in the true sense, physically they may not be together always but little did the world know that their heart keeps chanting each others names with every heart beat.

Sh: Swayam

Sw: hmmm

Still not looking at her

Sh: Maine tumhare liye kuch banaya hai

And she sits upright looking at him. Swayam looks at her and smiles. He loves her gestures which keeps reminding him that she belongs to him.

She slowly forwards him a card which has a picture of both of them in the front. He smiles widely and hugs her from the side and pulls her closer to his chest. She rests her head on his chest listening to his heart beats chanting her name. She was waiting for him to open the card. Swayam fell short of words when he read what she wrote for him. He read it aloud

"Ek rangeen si zindagi

Pariyon ka jahan

Khwabon ki nagari

Pyaar ka sagar

Hassi ki gunj

Khushiyon ki bahar

Taaron ka asmaan

Chandni se bhari raat

Aisi hogi meri sapno ki duniya

Dukh se durr, such ke paas

Sirf aur sirf tumhare saath!!"

He analysed the meaning of every single word written by her very deeply. He was the sole reason for the 'sapno ki duniya'. He preferred not to say anything rather embraced her in a proper hug. Sharon being his soulmate didn't need any words to substitute his emotions. She could read his unsaid words and unexpressed emotions. She responded to the hug. Tears started forming in swayam's eyes. He suddenly broke the hug, he cupped her face and Sharon expected an 'I LOVE YOU' from him, but what she heard was unexpected, she felt like her whole world breaking apart.

Sw: agar main kabhi mar gaya'

Sharon immediately covered his mouth with her delicate fingers not allowing him to speak further. Tears started to roll down her cheeks and she hugged him tightly with the fear of losing him. Swayam mentally cursed himself for talking about death. He tried to calm her. He broke the hug and mouthed a small sorry. Sharon hit him on his chest

Sh: Marne ki baat kabhi na karna, tumhare bina main marr jaoungi. Agar dubara aisi baat kin a toh main pehle tumha mar dakungi phir khud mar jaoungi kyonki Swayam ke bina Sharon ka koi vajood nahi.

Swayam cupped her face between his palms

Sw: sorry shona aaj ke baad kabhi aisi baat nahi karunga.

I love you

Sh: I love you too

Swayam moed closer to his lady love and filled the distance between them and placed his lips over hers. The moon hid itself behind the clouds giving these two soulmates their moment of romance and togetherness.

"I was trying to find a reason to tell you that im sorry

I've been lying all this while so that you never worry

Baby meeting friends or working late' it was just a story

Girl I lied made you cry"

After that short romantic date Swayam and Sharon were busy in their professional life. Their confession anniversary was nearing. It would be a perfect occasion to spend some exclusive time together. They decided to put an end to their work soon that day so that they aould make up for all the time lost. Sharon made all the arrangements for their private celebrations. She arranged for a perfect date near the beach. They had many pleasant and awful memories with the beach. She couldn't find a place any better than this. She wore a white frock; white the symbol of peace, white the symbol of togetherness. They had a special connection with white, be it the class room fiasco, secret admirer, trial relationship or pre-footloose moments. No matter what white always brings them closer. She was her real self today. She didn't need artificial things to glorify her beauty, like Swayam says "it's internal beauty that matters". Today her dressing was simple yet so angelic. Of course our majnu boy would go fida on her how ever she looked. Even if she got up from her sleep with her hair all messed he would still find her to be the most beautiful girl that ever existed in history.

She kept waiting for him; she imagined the romantic momentsthey were going to share tonight. He didn't turn up. She was tensed rather than furious. She called him immediately. He answered the call and she didn't allow him to talk

Sh: Swayam tum teekh toh hona

Swayam was more than touched feeling her concern for him. He thought she'll burst out but she was worried about his safety.

Sw: Sharon main teekh hoon, don't worry

Sharon was relieved after knowing that he was safe. Now she was back to her siren mode.

Sh: tum kaha ho not done Swayam, tumhe pata haina ki aaj ka din hamare liye kitna important hai. You can't break your promise, tumhe pata bhi hai ki maine aaj ke liye kitni taiyaari ki hai, main toh hum dono ko kya kya karte imagine kar rahi thi' aur

Before she could speak further

"Hey relax" said Swayam, "shona im so sorry main ek urgent meeting mein phas gaya hoon, isse avoid nahi kar sakta"

To lighten her mood he asked her, "Vaise hamae baare mein kya imagine kar rahi thi?"

Sh: voh'voh and she was blushing hard imagining their romantic moments

Sw: Sharon main jaldi aane ki koshish karta hoon, abhi mujhe jaana hoga

I love you, bye

Sh: teekh hai main intezaar kar rahi hoon, love you too, bye

"I said my car ran outa gas I had to walk till I was late

No reception on the phone tried to call but had no change

Baby I never meant to lie to you but the truth was hard to face

Girl I tried' not to lie"

Swayam on the other hand to a woman

Sw: aur kitna der hoga

W: Swayam you must understand it will take time. Ab itne dino aaye ho'

Sw: please kya hum sab kuch jaldi khatam nahi kar sakte mujhe jaana hai

W: why don't you tell her

Sw: NO!

"you can call me liar

I was too weak to face the truth

You can call me liar

I couldn't tell you ill leave you soon

Girl I had my reasons believe me

I never wanted to see that you cry

You can call me liar

I really love you that's why I lied"

Sharon couldn't wait anymore. She kept calling him but there was no answer. Shw called his office and a lady picked up the call

L: shekhawat industries

Sh: hello, please may I speak to Mr. Swayam Shekhawat, im Sharon

L: good evening mam. Sorry to inform you mama but sir aaj pura din office nahi aaye

Sh: thank you and she cuts the call.

Sharon to herself: Swayam aaj oofice nahi gaya, abhi toh usne kaha ki voh meeting mein hai. Swayam ne mujhse jhoot kaha, kya chupa rahe ho Swayam aisa kya hogaya ki aaj ke din tumhe mujhse jhoot bolna pada

Her tears fell like rain, she was heart broken. She decided to keep a check on him for sometime before questioning him.

"You can call me liar (liar, liar)

You can call me liar (liar, liar)

The next few days Swayam behaved weird and Sharon was unable to understand his behavior. Sharon was out with her colleagues. She spotted Swayam with a girl in the restaurant.

Sh: Swayam yaha!! (shocked)

Par usne toh kaha tha ki voh kissi zaroori kaam ke liye out of town jar aha hai'

The moment she saw him she wanted to run and hug him but the next moment her feet trembled looking at the sight in front of her. She saw him hugging that unknown girl. She walked out of the restaurant hiding herself so that Swayam would not see her.

Sh: ab toh main sure hoon ki Swayam mujhse kuch chupa raha hai, aaj tak Swayam ne mujhse har chotti-badi baat share ki hai, to hiss baar aisa kya hogaya Swayam kit um apne Sharon se jhoot bol rahe ho'kyu???

Ab dekhna Swayam ki main tumhare mooh se sach kaise nikalvati hoon. Agar tum mujhse koi baat chupana chahte ho toh main bhi tumhari girl friend hoon, main pata lagake rahunga ki voh kaunsi baat hai jiske karan tum mujhse jhoot bolne par majboor hogaye ho.

She could see Swayam and that girl walking towards his car. She decides to put her plan into action. She walks nehind him and starts clapping. Swayam turns back and is shocked to death upon seeing Sharon there.

Sh: vaah Swayam vaah!!

You're just too good, itne saalon se mere saath relationship mein ho, mujhse keh kar aye the ki kaam ke liye bahar jar aha hoon aura b kissi aur ke saath

DISGUSTING!!! :'(

Sw: Sharon aisa nahi hai'meri baat toh suno

He moves forward but she raises her hand indicating him to stop

Both of them are crying

Sh: aisa kyu kiya Swayam mere saath yeh natak kyu kiya I hate you I hate you'

Saying so she runs from that place

Swayam couldn't do anything, he couldn't give any explanation, he was already broken and after this moment he didn't find any reason to live. He couldn't tell her the truth, it was bitter; she will not be able to handle it.

"She cut the call when she was on my phone when you picked up the line

You got so mad at me and asked whose the girl I'm sleeping with behind

Baby, I had no words to say so I guess I will try

Not to lie'it's the time"

Sharon locked herself in a room and was crying continuously. She didn't mean a single word she spoke. She trusted him more than anything else in this world. She could never question his love for her but this was the only way out by which she would come close to the hidden truth. She hated herself for insulting his love. Though it was all a drama she never in her wildest dreams can think of wuestioning his love for her. She may stop loving him but he will continue to love her. He taught her the meaning of love.

Sh: im sorry Swayam, im sorry'

"I said my car ran outa gas I had to walk till I was late

No reception on the phone tried to call but had no change

Baby I never meant to lie to you but the truth was hard to face

Girl I tried'not to lie"

The next few days were difficult for both of them. Swayam kept calling her but she ignored his calls. He tried to meet her but she always avoided him. Swayam knew that Sharon trusted him and she would never question his love for her. He knew she was hurt when she saw him with some girl. Swayam was in turmoil, he couldn't tell her the truth nor could he please her.

Sharon thought if she wouldn't respond to his calls for a few days he would confess the truth but that didn't happen.

One day Sharon was walking aimlessly on the foot path. She bumped into someone, she looked up and she recognized her to be the same girl who was with Swayam in the restaurant some days ago. That girl knew Sharon; she knew every minute detal about swayam's life. Sharon was curious to know about the truth; she wanted to ask that girl but that meant she didn't trust Swayam. So she ignored her curiosity and proceeded further when she heard that girl call out her name.

G: Sharon

Sharon turned with a confused look on her face

Sh: do you know me?

G: ofcourse I do. Swayam tumhare baare mein bohot baat karta hai

Sh: Swayam'tum Swayam ko kaise jaanti ho?

G: im Swayam's doctor

Sh: doctor?

Par Swayam ko kya hua hai?

G: Sharon he didn't want to tell you but I guess tumhe sach janne ka pura hak hai

Sh: sach kaisa sach'

Please mujhe sab kuch bata do, Swayam teekh toh haina?

Sharon was worried

G: Sharon sach ko sunke toot mat jaana kyonki agar tum toot gayi toh Swayam ko iss bure waqt mein sambhalne vaala koi nahi hoga

Sharon Swayam ko brain tumour hai'last stage

Next month uski sugery hai aur bachne ke bohot kam chances hai

I hope u wil be there to support him

That girl walks away leaving Sharon in solitude.

Sharon nearly experienced death upon hearing that bitter news. She was shocked; she couldn't digest the fact that her Swayam was battling between life and death

Sh: Swayam'brain tumour'yeh kaise ho sakta hai

No! mujhe abhi Swayam se milna hoga

"Girl I never tried to cheat and lie

But I guess I had no choice

Now I guess it's the time to say goodbye

So baby hear my voice

I was with my doctor all this time when I came home late

She said my brain is dying I only got 4 months to wait

You can call me liar

I really love you that's why I lied

Sharon marched into swayam's room and hugged him tightly. Swayam couldn't take in that sudden force and as a result both of them fell on the bed. He heard her sobs and his heart ached. He was thinking about her when he suddenly felt her breathe on his chest. He broke the hug and made her stand. There was no end to her tears

Sw: Sharon, im sorry shone. Jo uss din tumne dekha voh ek misunderstanding hai. Maine tumhe koi dokha nahi diya hai. I only love you and only you.

Sh: liar!!

Sw: main sach keh raha hoon plea..

She slapped him hard on his face

Sh: jhoot!! Sab kuch jhoot hai

Tumne mujhse kabhi bhi pyaar nahi kiya

Sw: sh..sha'

Sh: mera naam bhi mat lena, why Swayam why???

Kya main tumhare liye ek stranger hoon

Kya main itna bhi deserve nahi karti kit um mere saath apne problems share kar sako

Bolo?

Sw: tum kya bol rahi ho Sharon, you are my sole reason to live

Maine aaj tak tumse sab kuch share kiya hai

Sh: jhoot phirse jhoot

Agar sab kuch share karte toh mujhse itni badi baat nahi chupate

Kyu Swayam mujhe kyu nahi batayi ki tumhe brain tumour hai???

Swayam was emotionless, his face turned pale and he stood still

Sharon hugged him tightly and

Sh: tumhe kya kaga ki tum mujhe nahi bataouge toh mujhe pata nahi chalega

Sharon felt his tears on her and she broke the hug ang held his face between her palms delicately

Sw: sha'

Sh: ssshhh!!

Kuch mat bolo

Main sab kich samajh gayi, main jaanti hoon ki tumne mujhse itne badi baat kyu chupaya hai. Isslye na ki main bardash nahi kar paoungi'

Kya itna hi jaan paaye ho apne Sharon ko' tumhari Sharon bohot strong hai

Tum dekhna Sharon apne jaan ko kuch nahi hone degi'

Humne ek dusre se vaada kiya tha ki agar jeyenge toh ek saatj jeyenge

Marenge toh ek saath marenge

Mujhe maut ka darr nahi hai, kyonki maut bhi hume juda nahi kar sakti swayam

And she hugs him tightly

Swayam found another reason to win his battle of life and death. Well it didn't even matter if he died; he knew that their souls will reunite in heaven again. swayam and sharon were such people who didnt need a reason to love or to live. love doesnt need words, it doesnt need a reason. it just happens between two people who are blessed heavenly and later that becomes their reason to live.

sorry for that abrupt ending, didnt know how to end it πŸ˜•

gosh i never thought it would be so long

i thanks n appreciate u guys for the patience for reading this os

please press the like button and leave your super precious comments

vaise the words in italics r the lyrics of a song

plz dont assume that i wrote them or else dawn jay will sue me for taking his copyright :P πŸ˜†

Edited by BusyIndivaBee - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res😳

Unres...

Hey Swthrt...πŸ€—

Do u have any idea ...how beautiful story of Swaron u have created ...

It was just AMAZING...so beautifully penned down...

I have never read something so beautiful...

So innocently beautiful...

Loved the poem...it spoke his mind so well...

The story was amazingly well written...

LOVED this OS swthrt...thanx for this lovely OS...

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res

*Edited*

This OS really made me cry

It was brilliantly written and u included the parts of the song which fit perfectly with the OS

The ending was wondeful, you nvr mentioned whether he died or not ( i hope not) but u wrote what mattered. And that was that they would always be together

The story was brought out very well, each part explained properly. I just loved it.

The first scene was beautiful.
But it was the last paragraph which really stunned me. It was so mesmerising.

Great OS Lalita. Keep writing.

Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
Edited
awesome os
though it was an emotional one buh still i lyk it
poetry was the highlights of this os
Edited by sweetcherry95 - 11 years ago
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res! 
*Edited*

Lalithaa! πŸ€—
Brilliant writing yaar..so much of emotions and deep feelings...i lovedd it..and you wrote such beautiful lines here..where you are actually amazingg doing at!! πŸ‘
i lovedd every line..but these are my favouritee! πŸ˜ƒ

"I was trying to find a reason to tell you that im sorry

I've been lying all this while so that you never worry

Baby meeting friends or working late' it was just a story

Girl I lied made you cry"

"Girl I never tried to cheat and lie

But I guess I had no choice

Now I guess it's the time to say goodbye

So baby hear my voice

I was with my doctor all this time when I came home late

She said my brain is dying I only got 4 months to wait

You can call me liar

I really love you that's why I lied

Wow...just wow!! β­οΈ
keep writing such amazing OS's friend! πŸ‘πŸΌ
And last few lines which you wrote were soo truee...
that Swayam And Sharon will reunite even after dying...their souls will come together..!
Lovely πŸ˜³

Edited by surbhimathur - 11 years ago
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...
an amazing os!!
it was very emotional!!
i started crying while reading it!!
do write more os's

DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Awesome OS dear...
Loved the way you put the song into a Swaron story...
You know dawn jay liar is my favorite English song...
Brilliantly penned OS...
Tnkx for the PM sweety...
Keep writing more...⭐️
Edited by sweetsimi123 - 11 years ago
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Woww !!! 
Read ur first workkk !!! 
U r awessumm writerrr...!! 

U expressed the feelings of Swayam , so well , that i am speechless...!!!😳😳😳
Grrtt worrkk !! Loovedd it too thee coree !!!❀️❀️
Sharonnn , the concrned beautyyy !!
⭐️⭐️
Loved the title...perfect ,

"Ek rangeen si zindagi

Pariyon ka jahan

Khwabon ki nagari

Pyaar ka sagar

Hassi ki gunj

Khushiyon ki bahar

Taaron ka asmaan

Chandni se bhari raat

Aisi hogi meri sapno ki duniya

Dukh se durr, such ke paas

Sirf aur sirf tumhare saath!!"
Thss poetryy was out of the worldd !!! Muuuaaahhh 
Do pm me ur other workksss !!!

Sakshi...:)))

Edited by sakshibshah - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing os
Beautifully written.Poems was amazing as usual(ye bhi kehna ki koi cheez hai..:p)
It was soo emmotion.Swaron starting part was really cute.N their sweet convo-white the colour of love for them.Ending was really good
Loved it
Ps.Update ur ss n ff soon dii
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was an emotional ride!! it started with such a cute note two people madly in love with each other sitting in each other embrace but... really how could u do this!! and gosh those lines about him lying to her were oh so emotional and they completely expressed his vulnerability, but the ending was DAMN perfect. just bang on sharon telling him that she is not scared of death she will be by his side and even death cant do them apart.
this os was extremely beautifully written. loved it to the core dear.