EHMMBH Written Update--6 december 2012

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Everyone..I am Deepali and comes here with todays Written Update..hope you Like it😳

Episode Start  After  yesterdays  scene Karan Talking with someone and Just he saw Viren whose comes to his Suddenly' Karan getting shocked and  tries to Move the topic of Media side and cut the phone' Viren looking Pissed..Karan doing drama in front of Viren and tell that he was talking with Media wale and they want to knew Manvi's  History  from me..I have Much busy and want  to manvi will be won she did lots for  me and I am trying to do something for her cause for her efferts I got My Mom..if Virat also My brother But I am tries to support Manvi and if anyone win between them trophy should be comes our home..Just mad comes and calling Viren that jevika waiting him Viren goes with surprising Look..

Virat andManvi On the car and and thoughts to each other with keep  silent ..Manvi tells herself that she  knew that past few days virat may be Lost his relief from her.and  she don't want to  comes in his way  and wish from her heart  that virat will  get his biggest won  today's'Virat also says himself that he dont want such of time come then he cant says anything to manvi if he wish to tells her.,,please manvi forgive me and all the best to you' Both Look each other but in keep quiet..

Other side Jevika pray  for manvi and Virat success and  says that if  anyone won but their relationship  does not end I wish..

At the competition Hall Radha and sujeet the judges comes on the stage' Jevika and Viren gets worried for Virman and Karan evil smile and think that a drama should comes on the stage soon.

Sujeet says that he cant imagine that who will won today's comptition..Radha says that all of them well deserve and best men should  be win

At  their Makeup room Both Virat and Manvi  looking in dilemma and think for each other..Virat thought that why  he comes here   to win ?  it is not as big as manvi  who give me My Life and after that I was set My future and a new way  and manvi thought that Virat was standing behind me every time and he was also worried for me ..how I will be do competition with him. I can't keep silent in that time..

Both comes to take their decision and meet with each other..their cute eye lock and they want to say to each other in same time and  blush..virat says that he take a decision and manvi reply that she also taken a decision..

They calling only Manvi  and Virat also  comes  with her on the stage..Manvi says that we say something to everyone ..all of them surprise..Virat told that we want to quit from the Show' all of them with judges getting shocked..Sujeet and  Radha says that time not for Kidding  so keep serious..Virat reply that he does not kidding and they want to leaves the show..Judges comes to stage and warn that you have a contract so you can't left The show'..virat tells that he will be pay all the Money  but don't remain here anymore..Radha says that are you knew that Money will be much big..virat smile and reply that money will not big as my Love'. Radha says that Music is your first  love how you lose  your chance..Virat reply that Manvi is his main aim not Music'manvi says that virat  my husband is My big won my Biggest Prize'Radha and sujjet tries to convince them but cant success..

Radha also getting emotional to see their beautiful Bonding with each other..Radha says that I remember my old days when I also standing in such mod and I have a choice that time to choose between career and Love and I was choosing my  career instead of love to think that if I  get my career then should be get Love  also but now I have everything but I am alone that time..virat smile and says that our life  will  also going that way I don't  put the break..Sujeet also feeling sad ..

Sujeet says that your  decision does not right for fans and show...even you both sing for your fans without  think you Lost or win..virat smile and accept it..

Virat and manvi sung a duet together but judges says that they will get marks seperetly..Virat and manvi sung a song' "":Tere Haath mein Mera Haath Hoo saari jannate mere saath Hoo  "" ( OMG they Both Looking gorgeous and sweet together  )

Anchor announcing the result and calling Manvi,Virat ,Sankalp and Aparajita On the Stage..she says that 3 and 2 runner up is Aparajita and Sankalp and Winner should be between Virat and Manvi..Virat stoped her..manvi says that she does not want to knew the Winner..Virat says that That Trophy will be give to Sankalp cause they have learn very Much from the Comptation and it was enough for them..Sankalp get the Trophy and All fans with Vaderas getting Happy and smile'

Precap.

Karan Threaten someone on phone  that after his Idea to Published Manvi and Virat diverse story his career comes from back foot to the front foot and  he have many Ideas to remove manvi  and Virat relationship..Manvi overhear whole talking and gets shocked

Ps:  Apologise for any Grammer/english releted Mistek..will tring to improve it

pl. hit the Like butten😳

Pl. Hit the Chaska meterπŸ˜†

Edited by Deepali88 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Update Complet GuysπŸ˜†..sorry for late due me Net going slow todays😳
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations on completing your official first update in this forum Deepali πŸ€—

Well done, great update, thank you!
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Congratulations on completing your official first update in this forum Deepali πŸ€—

Well done, great update, thank you!

Thanks Sonia...I always want to to Update here cause I am emotionly touch of  that forum 
at  starting..πŸ€—
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for the wonderful update deeps πŸ€— appreciate it . 

rocking episode ...

together they make heaven in hell ..and together they conquer all odds with their love...
what a heart felt sa ehsaas after watching it.. 

They are where they are meant to be.. finally Virat got back HIS Maanvi and Maanvi got HER Virat back,, what a blissful moment of theirs .. where their love defeated every other thing in the world 

and congratulations on your first update here πŸ‘

-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Munni πŸ€—
Agree with you Todays Episode was Beautiful and amazing...On the Stage Virat and manvi 
togther Looking Cute and awesome...they way Virat think for manvi and manvi think for 
virat just amazing and heart touching
Tere haath mein song seq was also very beautiful
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Deepali, Thanks for the update...  πŸ‘ 
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update... was waiting since long.
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank youu so much fir this great update